It's time to come clean.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Tanoomba, you are a such a pussy. Why would anyone attempt a compromise with a party that is offering literally nothing? If he doesn't accept the avatar, who fucking cares? He can stay banned.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba, you are a such a pussy. Why would anyone attempt a compromise with a party that is offering literally nothing? If he doesn't accept the avatar, who fucking cares? He can stay banned.
You're missing the point. You're being so stubborn that you don't realize there is a way to make him pay his debtthat will satisfy all parties. Araysar has painted himself into a corner. As long as you can provide an avatar that evenhecan't deny is a "Cutler avatar", then it can be as humiliating as you want it to be. I have put what is undoubtedly the minimum of effort and come up with this:

rrr_img_107124.jpg

And I'm 100% positive somebody who gives more of a shit can do better.

Shit, Araysar isn't even a great poster. He certainly hasn't done me any favors. But I'd rather see him being a productive member on Rerolled than sulking in silence while everyone draws a ridiculous line in the sand, oblivious to any alternatives that may actually be just as satisfying to them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The choice is between standing up for bets being upheld, which they should be, or siding with A Moon Bat.

The choice is clear

Nothing else good to argue about tonight anyway.
But you're not standing up for bets at all. You're standing up for precedent over stipulation. That's not rational in any sense, nor is it just. Also, if A Moon Bat could be swayed to express the same opinion as the populistic crowd you'd be agreeing with Araysar's pov to be consistent?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This all hinges around your opinion that an avatar prominently featuring Cutler isn't a Cutler avatar. So who the fuck cares what you think if you're going to use Tanoomba logic?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Araysar's satisfaction is irrelevant here.

Yeah, I am.
Technically you're only standing up for the default kind. That's, technically, not standing up for bets. It doesn't include the one in question. Are you arguing that only the default bet - wear an avatar of the winners choice - which was not stipulated, nor was it agreed upon - is the only bet? If so, why are you irrational?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
But you're not standing up for bets at all. You're standing up for precedent over stipulation. That's not rational in any sense, nor is it just. Also, if A Moon Bat could be swayed to express the same opinion as the populistic crowd you'd be agreeing with Araysar's pov to be consistent?
Already happened.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Technically you're only standing up for the default kind. That's, technically, not standing up for bets. It doesn't include the one in question. Are you arguing that only the default bet - wear an avatar of the winners choice - which was not stipulated, nor was it agreed upon - is the only bet? If so, why are you irrational?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This all hinges around your opinion that an avatar prominently featuring Cutler isn't a Cutler avatar. So who the fuck cares what you think if you're going to use Tanoomba logic?
Interestingly, "Gavinmad logic" doesn't exist, as it is an oxymoron that would collapse reality and bring about the end of the universe as we know it.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Could somebody put that picture of Putin kissing himself on that cutler shirt?

This one:

rrr_img_107126.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
His RRP is already up. As far as the avatar goes, the man says he wears it. Life sucks.

tumblr_n30et4RqBx1r5dm0so4_500.gif

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So far Araysar does not seem to be the one who is violating the stipulation which was agreed on. Let's try not to conflate the honesty, integrity or wits of Araysar with what you mistakenly perceive to be a loophole. That's the first grievance here.
O'rly? So what catler avatar did he wear? None. He didn't even pick his own and try to pass it off. He just dug in his heels as soon as he lost.

So what are chances that Izo gave araysar his login info
I wondered that too. But frankly, I never paid enough attention to arasayer to recognize his posting style.