It's time to come clean.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Noodle, You can't make a statement like that about heavy handed and not throw down something like this.

rrr_img_106750.jpg

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Eh, I was intentionally being a shit head about it. Even got a "warning" for reporting you not spoilering something in another thread. Lol

Stave

Potato del Grande
So if IRB is Araysar, and using IRB (or any other account) without the the Cutler avatar is dodging the ban, why in the hell is IRB still shitting up the politics thread avatar free?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Mods are fairly certain IRB and Araysar aren't the same person based on never having shared IPs, IPs being pretty far away, some other reasons.

They explained it in the Ask amod thread

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If we banned purely based on shitposting then half the users as well as all the moderators and most definitely our Admin would all be gone as well.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not shitposting but just being a general retard who wont stop acting like one. Spamming multiple alt accounts, reneging on bets and just being a general dumbass nonstop.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Not shitposting but just being a general retard who wont stop acting like one. Spamming multiple alt accounts, reneging on bets and just being a general dumbass nonstop.
I have Araysars account of the bet, sent it to me unprompted. Seems the stipulation was a Cutler avatar, not a Putin avatar or a Cutler/Putin avatar. Just a Cutler avatar. It's a stretch to say this is a cutler avatar.
Ndg9Ceg.png

Seems like we should cut him some slack - he did take a 6 month hiatus on this account. Why punish him further?

As for you, Big P, we were, are, all brothers of the shaw.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yeah, taking Araysar's account of the bet as proof of what actually went down is probably not the best idea Izo.

I am really confused why you are watercarrying so hard for this fuckwad, but anyone who leaves for 6 months, while also making troll alts because they won't wear an avatar joke, can go fuck themselves. I think its hilarious that the idiot is so homophobic and at the same time so putin-loving that he left the forum and is gone forever because of that avatar.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tuco already ruled on this when it first happened you fucking turd. Tuco struck down the first couple proposed avatars and approved that one. Nobody gave a shit about his trying to rules lawyer his way out of the avatar because he conned Burnem into agreeing to a 'loser wears a Cutler avatar' bet instead of a 'loser wears an avatar of the winners choice' in the first place. So fuck him for being a slimy fuck, fuck him for being such a bitch about it when it blew up in his face, and fuck you for acting like you know shit about what happened.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If only you didn't have to take his account.

If only there was an open area of text available to you that you could peruse at will.

If only we had discussed this 6 months ago and laid it bed then.

If only you didn't matter Izo and you are stupidly just trying to be a white knight.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know why Ara chose that particular hill to die on, but he chose it.

My only hope is that he, Tyen, and Keg don't come to realize that together they are unbeatable. We'll wake up one day, come over to rerolled to get our beefiest curtain breakfast, and it'll be a pic of Trex's butthole. But tyen will have written a L on each cheek. She will be laughing at us WITH HER BUTT.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, taking Araysar's account of the bet as proof of what actually went down is probably not the best idea Izo.

I am really confused why you are watercarrying so hard for this fuckwad, but anyone who leaves for 6 months, while also making troll alts because they won't wear an avatar joke, can go fuck themselves. I think its hilarious that the idiot is so homophobic and at the same time so putin-loving that he left the forum and is gone forever because of that avatar.
Seems kinda dishonest to me to fault Araysar for not accepting unnecessary humiliation.

I love you, bro. But I have to ask, is it somehow against the law to be homophobic or Putin loving in the states? I thought you were a champion of free thinking and freedom of speech, Khalid?

How would you feel if you got, say, Harris or Hitchens sucking on a cross begging forgiveness of God for an avatar if your team lost - and accept it if the bet was for you to have the QB of the winning team. Hindsight is 20-20, right?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If only you didn't have to take his account.

If only there was an open area of text available to you that you could peruse at will.

If only we had discussed this 6 months ago and laid it bed then.

If only you didn't matter Izo and you are stupidly just trying to be a white knight.
I also wanted you back. Go figure
smile.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Tuco already ruled on this when it first happened you fucking turd. Tuco struck down the first couple proposed avatars and approved that one. Nobody gave a shit about his trying to rules lawyer his way out of the avatar because he conned Burnem into agreeing to a 'loser wears a Cutler avatar' bet instead of a 'loser wears an avatar of the winners choice' in the first place. So fuck him for being a slimy fuck, fuck him for being such a bitch about it when it blew up in his face, and fuck you for acting like you know shit about what happened.
So you're affirming Tuco made an unjust ruling? I don't really care for avatar bets - or bets as such. But it seems you guys take this really serious. Except when it comes to the stipulation, apparently. One would think it was the stipulation and not the precedent that would apply. Why even bother to make a stipulation if the default was always 'loser wears an avatar of the winners choice'. Do you make bets with your bookie where he gets to determine what you really owe if you lose or do you set a specific amount and conditions? Seems kinda rational to make stipulations. I don't know about being slimy - overly zealous, sure - but no need to be name calling for an avatar. Maybe you just like to curse and call people names. It seems like you could use a vacation.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Seems kinda dishonest to me to fault Araysar for not accepting unnecessary humiliation.
Araysar tried to play pedantic games with the avatar bet, rather than simply wear the first avatar given to him. Then, after playing pedantic games, his opponent flipped it around and dropped the current bomb. It isn't unnecessary humiliation, it was humiliation he brought on to himself.

As far as the hitchens or harris making love to a cross or something, as much as I respect them both, if I made an avatar bet I hope that I would suck it up and accept my fate. If I didn't, I hope that the mods wouldn't let me get away with it. After all, if MH370 is found in Iran, I'm gone bro. I hope no one even tries to get me back, I will have gotten what I deserved for doubting Tad and his oracle of plane truth, the mighty Fishblogger.

I also wanted you back. Go figure
smile.png
Oh goodness, don't compound this mistake by repeating it my dear friend!