It's time to come clean.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol, whatever. You're just a nosy contrarian asshole, I honestly doubt you give half a shit about whether Araysar ever starts posting again, you just like being on the other side of arguments. Get fucked.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Araysar tried to play pedantic games with the avatar bet, rather than simply wear the first avatar given to him. Then, after playing pedantic games, his opponent flipped it around and dropped the current bomb. It isn't unnecessary humiliation, it was humiliation he brought on to himself.

As far as the hitchens or harris making love to a cross or something, as much as I respect them both, if I made an avatar bet I hope that I would suck it up and accept my fate. If I didn't, I hope that the mods wouldn't let me get away with it. After all, if MH370 is found in Iran, I'm gone bro. I hope no one even tries to get me back, I will have gotten what I deserved for doubting Tad and his oracle of plane truth, the mighty Fishblogger.

Oh goodness, don't compound this mistake by repeating it my dear friend!
Tad hasn't even posted in months. I think he's self exiled when he realized the MH shit wasn't in Iran after all.

Plus finding the plane parts in Madagascar or whatever pretty well put the kibosh on that bet. You should be demanding in the a mod thread that Tad be banned as per the results of the ban bet, actually.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its a bet he made. Rl sports bets are usually much harsher. Hes lucky he still has eyebrows or hair on his head

Izo

Tranny Chaser
lol, whatever. You're just a nosy contrarian asshole, I honestly doubt you give half a shit about whether Araysar ever starts posting again, you just like being on the other side of arguments. Get fucked.
Well, you're wrong. I was too busy mourning my dead child when this shit went down. Can you forgive me for not voicing my disagreement with you guys, retroactively?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nobody would have cared about your disagreement back then either. Nobody told Araysar 'you are stuck with this avatar if the Bears lose' or whatever the exact terms of the bet were. Araysar entered into the bet willingly, knowing the consequences for welching on an avatar bet was being banned. Tuco approved the romantic Cutler/Putin avatar after rejecting a few more explicit ones. Presumably this was punishment for his violating the spirit of the avatar bet by stipulating that the loser would wear a Cutler avatar instead of the traditional winner picks. If anyone had noticed the way Araysar had phrased the bet, we would have brought it up to Burnem, but everyone made the mistaken assumption that Araysar was entering the bet in good faith.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nobody would have cared about your disagreement back then either. Nobody told Araysar 'you are stuck with this avatar if the Bears lose' or whatever the exact terms of the bet were. Araysar entered into the bet willingly, knowing the consequences for welching on an avatar bet was being banned. Tuco approved the romantic Cutler/Putin avatar after rejecting a few more explicit ones. Presumably this was punishment for his violating the spirit of the avatar bet by stipulating that the loser would wear a Cutler avatar instead of the traditional winner picks. If anyone had noticed the way Araysar had phrased the bet, we would have brought it up to Burnem, but everyone made the mistaken assumption that Araysar was entering the bet in good faith.
So you're affirming the ruling was unjust. The case is, you all, including Burnem, relied on precedent instead of the stipulation. One could easily argue it's a case injustice by being fractally wrong - and not being aware of it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This all hinges around your opinion that an avatar prominently featuring Cutler isn't a Cutler avatar. So who the fuck cares what you think if you're going to use Tanoomba logic?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This all hinges around your opinion that an avatar prominently featuring Cutler isn't a Cutler avatar. So who the fuck cares what you think if you're going to use Tanoomba logic?
Ndg9Ceg.png

Sure we have to agree what a thing is. This is, also, a disagreement over what a thing is. Do you think it's a Cutler avatar. Or do you think it's a Cutler and Putin having an intimate moment avatar? Do you think it looks like Cutler's natural habitat? Or Putin's? What kind of logic are we, you, Tuco, others, applying here?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If he wanted to wear a specific avatar he should of provided one at bet time. Considering he is one of the top shit posters in a forum full of shit posters I'd say he doesn't deserve a ton of slack. Wear the avatar, get your bet over with and enjoy the laughs. Unless you're a faggot, in which cast welsh on a bet. This isn't LinkedIn or Facebook profile pic, its an avatar, on a forum filled with MMO has beens and some cock riders. Moral of the story, don't bet and be a pussy. Especially when many on the forum couldn't give a shit less if he posts or not.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm not using anyone's specific logic. Logic is logic, regardless of whom uses it. I've already demonstrated why you guys don't use it at all, ignoring stipulations. Do you think it's logical to ignore stipulations in favor of precedent? It is not solely a case hinging on this at all - part of it, sure. You reducing it to this is dishonest - read above.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If he wanted to wear a specific avatar he should of provided one at bet time. Considering he is one of the top shit posters in a forum full of shit posters I'd say he doesn't deserve a ton of slack. Wear the avatar, get your bet over with and enjoy the laughs. Unless you're a faggot, in which cast welsh on a bet. This isn't LinkedIn or Facebook profile pic, its an avatar, on a forum filled with MMO has beens and some cock riders. Moral of the story, don't bet and be a pussy. Especially when many on the forum couldn't give a shit less if he posts or not.
And why would this not apply to the other party of the bet - Burnem? Why is he exempt and not Araysar? Doesn't seem just. Seems biased. Seems populistic. I thought you guys held bets sacred? Does that or does that not include the stipulation?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Calling me names, using bad words, reposting your posts over and over. Have you forgotten you meds today, Gav?