It's time to come clean.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What the fuck would Burnem be exempt from? He won the bet.
Exempt from the stipulations ofcourse. Have you not being paying attention? I understand it's convenient for your to reduce the case to the avatar while at the same time it's claimed the bet is the center of it. Dissonance?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Fuck the Russian for finally having something blow up in his face and being too much of a sissy to just deal with it. If you can't take it you most certainly shouldn't be dishing it out.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This all hinges around your opinion that an avatar prominently featuring Cutler isn't a Cutler avatar. So who the fuck cares what you think if you're going to use Tanoomba logic?
This all hinges around your opinion that an avatar prominently featuring Cutler isn't a Cutler avatar. So who the fuck cares what you think if you're going to use Tanoomba logic?
I guess Izo's backup plan is to just shitpost as much as he can in honor of Araysar.
I'm sorry, I thought you were the one reposting your own posts here?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Fuck the Russian for finally having something blow up in his face and being too much of a sissy to just deal with it. If you can't take it you most certainly shouldn't be dishing it out.
Conflation here. Seems Burnem was the one playing stupid games - he had to have you all and Tuco affirm this. How do you even know Araysar is Russian? Dishing - that could and should be said of the one who agreed to the bet and all those who, as it seems here, apparently, got the stipulations changed after the fact. Injustice.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And why would this not apply to the other party of the bet - Burnem? Why is he exempt and not Araysar? Doesn't seem just. Seems biased. Seems populistic. I thought you guys held bets sacred? Does that or does that not include the stipulation?
You're a real douche today you know that?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Is this the same Jay Cutler? (I don't sports)

Jay-Cutler-in-Makeup.jpg

Maybe we can compromise a bit to make everyone happy?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Is this the same Jay Cutler? (I don't sports)

Jay-Cutler-in-Makeup.jpg

Maybe we can compromise a bit to make everyone happy?
Araysar_sl said:
The stipulation was a Cutler avatar, not a Putin avatar or a Cutler/Putin avatar. Just a Cutler avatar.Which I would have gladly worn.
That would seem fair, from the horses mouth, sure.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
traditionally the bets go whatever avatar the winner chooses you must wear. its not much of a punishment if you get final say on what your punishment should be. cutler is in the pic, its also got putin gaying up the place. life is unfair. news at 11.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
traditionally the bets go whatever avatar the winner chooses you must wear. its not much of a punishment if you get final say on what your punishment should be. cutler is in the pic, its also got putin gaying up the place. life is unfair. news at 11.
reference.com_sl said:
stipulation
[stip-yuh-ley-shuh n]
Examples
Word Origin
noun
1. a condition, demand, or promise in an agreement or contract.
Don't you have a movie thread to shit up?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ndg9Ceg.png

Sure we have to agree what a thing is. This is, also, a disagreement over what a thing is. Do you think it's a Cutler avatar. Or do you think it's a Cutler and Putin having an intimate moment avatar? Do you think it looks like Cutler's natural habitat? Or Putin's? What kind of logic are we, you, Tuco, others, applying here?
By your logic, we could remove putin from that picture and you could claim it's not a cutler avatar because it's cutler wearing a bears uniform and cutler wearing a bears uniform isn't the same as just cutler. Basically, you have the mistaken idea that the presence of something other than cutler makes it no longer a cutler avatar.