iZombie

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Kinda wish they had more of an origin story. Her entire back-story was covered in under 5 minutes. And, honestly, she's more like a vampire than a "zombie". I know her boss mumbled something about her brain being intact unlike the other victims (or something like that). Even still, a traditional zombie would have no ability to heal and wouldn't be particularly resilient in a fight.

Lastly, am I the only one that finds her hotter with the white hair and makeup?

Caliane

For reference, in the comic, shes a Revenant.

Not sure how much will cross over. I mean, the ghost best friend is not even there. ..yet?
The difference: oversouls and undersouls. Oversoul is the thoughts, personality, memories. Undersoul is the heart, fears, emotion.
Ghosts are oversouls, without bodies. (her friend) A poltergeist is a undersoul without a body. no thoughts, just emotion.
A vampire is an undead without an undersoul. so they think, etc, and seem human.. but they are emotionless, and hunger for emotion/life. An actual zombie is undead without oversoul. guided by hunger, emotion, etc, but lack thoughts.
The over/under souls can possess people. Werewolves, etc.

She is a Revenant,and has both, but still undead.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
For reference, in the comic, shes a Revenant.

Not sure how much will cross over. I mean, the ghost best friend is not even there. ..yet?
The difference: oversouls and undersouls. Oversoul is the thoughts, personality, memories. Undersoul is the heart, fears, emotion.
Ghosts are oversouls, without bodies. (her friend) A poltergeist is a undersoul without a body. no thoughts, just emotion.
A vampire is an undead without an undersoul. so they think, etc, and seem human.. but they are emotionless, and hunger for emotion/life. An actual zombie is undead without oversoul. guided by hunger, emotion, etc, but lack thoughts.
The over/under souls can possess people. Werewolves, etc.

She is a Revenant,and has both, but still undead.
I think Rob Thomas said its going to be limited to zombies so no Vampires, Were's, Ghosts, etc.. I was a big fan of the comic series and while I enjoyed all the extra supernatural stuff that went on in the comics I could see it overwhelming a tv show.

And yes much hotter as an alabaster zombie ninja. She was also very easy on the eyes in Masters of Sex.

Cybsled

Ya, she's cute as the zombie. I can understand why they probably don't want to get super heavy in the supernatural, as it would make the show get compared to Tru Blood/Vamp Diaries/etc.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ultra Teen dramedy with zombie twist from Veronica Mars writers / TheCW Producers. It was awfull bad, as expected.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lastly, am I the only one that finds her hotter with the white hair and makeup?
I was going to post the same thing, but I feel that half of my TV posts lately have been something along the lines of "but she's super hot, so I'll keep watching." But yes, definitely way hotter as a zombie/revenant/whatever.

Caliane

Pushing daises first, then chew, then izombie.

Should note, iZombie was less of a police drama. It was more about her, and her quirky friends. and she is more like Rogue from xmen. after eating someones brain, she can't tell their memories from her own, and is slowly forgetting her actual past.

Cybsled

Decent 2nd episode. I like the angle of the zombie that turned her basically having aspirations of becoming a crime lord and also turning rich single women into zombies so he can basically turn into a high end "brain dealer" ;p

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
At this point it is staying on my watch list, as I've enjoyed both episodes. It has enough Veronica Mars feel without blatantly copying it too.

The only thing that drives me nuts is the black detective's eyebrows. Those are some Mexican teenage girl eyebrows man! Once you focus on them you won't be able to stop looking at them. You're welcome!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
At this point it is staying on my watch list, as I've enjoyed both episodes. It has enough Veronica Mars feel without blatantly copying it too.
I dunno about "without blatantly copying it"....

Quirky girl who doesn't fit in and is really smart, has unique skills that none of her friends can match, and solves crimes with a plucky black guy sidekick. All the while dealing with her ex who was prince Charming but she knows she can't be with and having a tense relationship with the "bad boy who is trying to reform himself".

Which one am I talking about?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Which one am I talking about?
Both. Both. Both. Both. Veronica Mars. Blaine looks like straight up evil nemesis, and they've already shown that he has no interest in reforming himself. Should have gone with the monologue instead of trying to make a Logan/Blaine comparison!

It's true that Rob Thomas hasn't strayed far from the well, but I find myself ok with that after the first two episodes.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Oh, make no mistake, i'm perfectly fine with him staying in his wheelhouse. I like the show.

Oh, was I making a Logan/Blaine comparison... or a Francis/Blaine comparison?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Put me down in the column of liking her better with black hair

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm actually enjoying this show a lot. The other Revenant (I like this term more than zombie) creating a kind of criminal organization of other Revenants is quite interesting. Crime solving shenanigans not so much.

Cybsled

Ya, my favorite parts of the show are the "lore" building. The zombie criminal empire and learning more about her condition are the best parts. She has pretty decent control of her rage mode, although I imagine that may not work so well at some point. Like 2 episodes ago where she jumped in the pit to save her friend from the feral zombie and she went all rage mode and looked to be on the verge of mauling him afterwards until he got her to calm down.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I look forward to it each week now as well. It isn't the best show I've ever watched, but it is fun and entertaining.

I enjoyed the fact that her brother is a creeper and probably sniffs the (hot) roommate's panties. I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably sniff them too.