iZombie

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I was going to be watching this regardless because my GF thought it was charming and funny, but we were both surprised and pleased how the story actual progressed and with some pretty good drama and tension.

CW is really stepping their game up with a few of their shows. This and The 100 could have easily just been entertaining, but ultimately shallow shows, but both developed into pretty strong showings that didn't hold back.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Good start to the season. This show really grew on me last year so I am happy to keep watching it.

IRS girl must be a freak.

Cybsled

Well, IRS girl is the assistant of the Max Rager guy ;p She is probably their insurance if Major decides to stop playing hitman.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I completely forgot that and must not have been paying attention!

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I missed it as well until she gave the serious stare at the end.

Good start to the season, and I thought that they found a role for just about everyone in Season 2.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Only thing that bothered me was the whole setup that her brother would have died because Liv refused to give her blood. I get that they're wanting that as a side arc and probably redemption story. But kind of absurd to think the hospital didn't have even rare blood on hand.

Other than that, this is the least annoying show my girlfriend makes me watch. It's sometimes even pretty good.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So Blaine is keeping up that he is a zombie for posterity's sake since its integral to him running his business. But is gunning for "The Boss." I'm inclined to think that this is the Max Rager CEO, or a some new underworld kind of character.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blaine is the best part of this show, need more interaction with him. If Blaine was still a Zombie would be great seeing him eat brains for the powers

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why Blaine's father has leverage over him just because of zombiehood. Blaine did pretty damn well as a zombie, not sure why he would care if he was one again.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure I said it earlier in this thread, but I've been gay for the actor that plays Blaine since I first saw him as Sark on Alias. He's the perfect level of smarmy and sincere for a true con man. If every episode were a "buddy cop" episode with him, I'd be thrilled.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We just caught up on this season tonight. Excited for it to come back in a couple of weeks. The whole thing fills a very good void (no pun intended!) for a type of entertainment on TV, mainly more Rob Thomas shows. As long as he lets them run their course and doesn't pull a Ryan Murphy.

Didn't want to start a new thread but it is somewhat related. We also started watching Stitchers which is on ABC Family. It is kind of a more scienc-y version of iZombie where they solve crimes by using technology to tap in to the memories of the dead. It isn't as strong a show overall but was pretty entertaining. Enough to go through 4 or 5 episodes in a row. Plus it has Allison Scagliotti who I've totally crushed on since Warehouse 13. Although it is hard to watch it and not think of Kyle Harris as a poor man's Glenn Howerton. Almost distractingly so.

Homsar

If you didnt know Veronica Mars is going to be making an appearance on this show soon

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No way... can't tell my wife, she'll flip her shit. This'll be a great surprise.

Homsar

Colantoni is joining the cast of Izombie
veronica_mars.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
While every one is watching TWD im still enjoying this. This season was pretty good and the finale was pretty crazy.

Cybsled

This finale does change a lot. Completely new potential "big bad", Blaine gets a reboot (sort of), Clive is in the know.

It's a fun show. It's also unique in that it is a zombie show with zombies...in a world that has zombie movies, so people already know the basic rules of zombies ;P