iZombie

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah i dig it quite a bit, and i am glad Blane got his reboot - Did the Max Rager chick die at the end? the daughter whos name i cannot think of.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah i dig it quite a bit, and i am glad Blane got his reboot - Did the Max Rager chick die at the end? the daughter whos name i cannot think of.
Yes, she was double tapped by Major hanging upside down from the elevator IIRC...

I liked the finale, liked how they handled the Babineaux reveal. Definitely rotated out big bads to level set for next season. The Rob Thomas references were a riot...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yes, she was double tapped by Major hanging upside down from the elevator IIRC...

I liked the finale, liked how they handled the Babineaux reveal. Definitely rotated out big bads to level set for next season. The Rob Thomas references were a riot...
Interesting - i may need to rewatch the last 15mins because im not sure how she ended up Raging out and gobbling up you know who.

Cybsled

Ya, it wasn't clear why she was a rage mode, although sometimes it only takes pain or being REALLY mad. There was plenty of reason to be mad, though ;p

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Interesting - i may need to rewatch the last 15mins because im not sure how she ended up Raging out and gobbling up you know who.
When the gas was coming out, Major left the room but she stayed behind and was affected by it, going rage zombie. No clue why she stayed in there but zombies gonna zombie. Plus she was pretty mad at her dad and that might have had some effect.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Finale was awesome. The Rob Thomas stuff was hilarious especially the end with the dude playing Matchbox 20 after eating his brain.

Malkav

French Madman
Well, they resolved a lot of plot lines with this season finale. Glad we're done with Max Rager etc.

I really hope we are not heading toward a love triangle with Blayne and Ravi though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just finished watching this. It's amazing. Can't wait for season 3.

Love the epic end of season payoffs they have where the quirky crime procedural goes full zombie movie.

The characters are all great, even the minor ones. Looking forward to Blaine meeting Mr Boss again lol.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Just finished watching this. It's amazing. Can't wait for season 3.

Love the epic end of season payoffs they have where the quirky crime procedural goes full zombie movie.

The characters are all great, even the minor ones. Looking forward to Blaine meeting Mr Boss again lol.
I agree that it is a good show, especially for fans of Veronica Mars, but goddamn a full 24 episode season was tough. They just don't have enough going on yet to fill that kind of time.

Cybsled

Interesting start, although I still don't totally trust zombie merc lady. Wouldn't surprise me if she arranged the murder.

Cybsled

Great finale...I was surprised they went for reveal already, but it actually helps keep things fresh because you can only have so many "in the shadows" big bads.

Creators let drop a bunch of sneak peaks for season 4. I'll spoil the reveals if you want to read...they are on EW/etc:

US Government builds a wall around Seattle...they dont want zombies getting out and the zombie government wants to keep them in the city. City also becomes only reliable way to get brains w/o murdering/robbing morgues. Seattle basically becomes a world power because of the zombies, but the humans living there also act as a human shield (ie, they cant nuke the city w/o killing hundreds of thousands of people). Major is on the side of the Merc company, Liv still hates them. 1st episode of next season will show what happens with Ravi. They confirmed that there are side effects, which seems to suggest the vaccine might not work fully. Seattle PD handles human murder investigations, Merc company handles zombie murder investigations. All the homicide detectives at the PD get zombie partners. Blaine makes a shitload of money lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Damn, there goes the neighborhood. Kind of reminded me of the last episode of Dollhouse, in a strange way. A total pull back and reveal, edge of dystopia. Damn they're really consistent at nailing this show.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Forgot that this show was starting back up. Just wat he'd the first four episodes. Episode one was great, the next three were a bit below average for the series but still good. Glad this cheesy show is still going, it's just my flavor.