iZombie

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
For me, this show just keeps getting better and better.

Loving the characters, and the fact they have kept it pretty simple so far. I see the upcoming love triange (\groan).

And they are keeping everything quite modern. This week being the MMORPG and forever alone troll.

Besides Game of Thrones this is my most anticipated t.v release for the week.

Cybsled

Blaine doesn't mess around. He took out his cougar mistress pretty fast after he figured out she killed the delivery boy lol

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not very smart with how many people he's been killing, Im enjoying the show but Its not as good as Veronica Mars

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't think he will, they have to have some human in her inner circle for people to connect with.

Cybsled

Ya, I thought he was a better character than Major. I have a feeling they will let him in on the secret sooner than later. New girlfriend dumped him and Liv is now single again.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I kind of liked the boyfriend as well, that was a rather surprising turn of events. I suppose the ex does have a more interesting story line.

But if you have sex with a Zombie does that mean you become a Zombie, the exchange of bodily fluids I assume ?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I kind of liked the boyfriend as well, that was a rather surprising turn of events. I suppose the ex does have a more interesting story line.

But if you have sex with a Zombie does that mean you become a Zombie, the exchange of bodily fluids I assume ?
Probably not unless she is fisting him with spit for lube or a biter/scratcher. Or raw dogging her without lube. Do zombie vaginas lubricate or no? To the sciencemobile!

Cybsled

Well they never made it clear how Blaine changed that cougar woman. He did have sex with her and the next day she was a zombie. They didn't seem to mention scratching, which was the method he used to change Liv and the now-deceased musician boyfriend.

Cybsled

Well I guess this episode proved you can pass on the zombie virus through body fluids. That hitman guy licked her blood and ended up a zombie and I don't recall her actually scratching him (just looked like she headbutted him).

Homsar

Cant believe next week is already the finale, I figured this show would be crime of the week but there is quite a bit of arc, I figured the main bad guy would die in season 1 but now I doubt it. Also I had been wondering where Sin went from Arrow, king of funny she was wearing the same outfit, would be funny if it was supposed to be the same character

Cybsled

This has been my surprise show of the year thus far. I didn't expect to like it, but its actually pretty solid. Looking forward to the finale and season 2.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This show has been really the underdog. I think most of us went into it thinking it would have a shit pilot and never watch it again. But it has been pretty awesome. Oddly enough their buddy cop draw-in portion is the least interesting part about the show.

Happy that this got renewed.

Homsar

Good finale, Blaine nailed it this episode. Everything escalated quick. Major going Rambo was pretty great also

Homsar

Punisher is a much better way to phrase it haha. I also liked the stupid 80s song playing during the scene. Liv should have just killed blaine

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The actor that plays Blaine has always been one of my favorites since Alias, and he's a great addition to this show.

I like how it ended, plenty of stuff to explore next season. Overall much better than I anticipated the series would be.

Cybsled

Punisher is a much better way to phrase it haha. I also liked the stupid 80s song playing during the scene. Liv should have just killed blaine
She should have, but she also knew he had a point. She had no idea how many zombies there were and couldn't risk a bunch of hungry zombies going on a rampage.