J49: An Erotic Life

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Good god, the metaphors being thrown around in that house must be fucking epic right now if the kids don't actually know what's up.

purGe

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only one that is paranoid enough to think that his wife has/have hired a private investigator to track J49? Is that something that has crossed your mind or are you the type that just totally doesn't give a fuck that maybe she has a brain?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guess you didn't read the story when the dude was watching J + whore, and then told J he was a PI hired by his wife.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So no Capri no deena... What now??
This must be what it's like for me when I don't have a good mmo to play

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
it's not like those two are special snowflakes. the streets of camden are a literal blizzard of skank whores.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
it's not like those two are special snowflakes. the streets of camden are a literal blizzard of skank whores.
Yeh and they are ravenous this time of year as well. They have to store enough smack money to live through the winter or they will freeze. It's like how bears are really bold right before winter.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
He said he was convinced it was just some fuckhead trying to shake him down for money though, and not really a PI.
The PI post

okay so today i am feeling better actually had an erection this morning, so of course when capri called i agreed to go meet her, picked her up from workforce and we went got her stuff and headed to the waterfront

she did her thing, we got out and she had a smoke, meanwhile, shortly after we arrived a young black man driving a small 4 door parked about 20 feet away along side us
after she finished her smoke, we moved to the backseat, after about 20 minutes or so we were finished ( bj, cowgirl, side saddle, reverse cowgirl and sideways doggy style) by the time we were done the condom was so full, it was half off
so we clean up and capri took the paper towels condom, baby wipes and dropped them in the trash container,
while she is walking back to the car, the black dude rolls down his window and calls her over, first he asked her if next time he could pay to watch, she comes over and tells me this, i was like no, so she says no , then he calls her over again and she comes back and tells me he said he is a private investigator hired by my wife, and he has video and pics, i told her tell him i am not even married, then he was like i will sell them to you, i looked over and told him to fuck off,
but at this point my blood pressure had risen, as he is backing out i jump out of the car and approach him, started calling him a fucking N, a con artist, show me what you got !!!!, as he is trying to pull away i pop my trunk to get my bat, but he is pulling away, capri jumps out trying to calm me down, but now i am so enraged,
everything starts shaking, i get her back in the car and trying to chase this fuckhead down so i can kill him,
i could not find him, capri is pleading with me to stop, she has never seen me that enraged before

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Good god, the metaphors being thrown around in that house must be fucking epic right now if the kids don't actually know what's up.
the one son is away at college, the other one is unaware, we do not talk about it in front of him and the house is big enough, that we can seek our privacy, and my wife has not really mentioned it since the initial reveal, theres no yelling or cursing, we talk as normal....
we have actually had worse fights over the fact that my wife will step in when i am talking with my boys about schoolwork and such, granted the hurt is deeper now, but the talking,yelling , fighting is more subdued

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i was not done in by a PI, but rather my whores mother and facebook messenger, fuck you Mark Zuckerberg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I have to hand it to you Johnny, seeing your concern for making sure your boys are taken care of proves to me that you are a good and loving father. Not like some shitheel that would fuck whores in his own wife's bed while his son was in the hospital. Nope, you're father of the year material.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
we have actually had worse fights over the fact that my wife will step in when i am talking with my boys about schoolwork and such, granted the hurt is deeper now, but the talking,yelling , fighting is more subdued
How the fuck are you such an ass hole to your wife yet in love with these random dope whores?

I really hope this is just a long troll job.