J49: An Erotic Life

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
good day today, the wife hugged and kissed me good night, deena texted and confirmed our date for tomorrow and capri just called and wants to meet next week,
wife is not cheating, except with a big pink vibrator, she is staying for the kids
her 130k - me 97k
Totally bro, woman who makes 130k a year and is good looking would for sure stay with a guy who is cheating on her with street walkers.

us820

Silver Squire
For anybody who is confused at all-she is playing it cool right now until she gets her shit in order and another dude in the wings.Like monkeys swinging through the forest,a woman never lets go of a safe vine until she grabs hold of another.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want to meet your wife because I want to snatch her away from you. She deserves better.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For anybody who is confused at all-she is playing it cool right now until she gets her shit in order and another dude in the wings.Like monkeys swinging through the forest,a woman never lets go of a safe vine until she grabs hold of another.
Are you the bad guy from MI2?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Keep hanging out with Capri, bro. Her mom is totally not gonna rat you out again.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
People claiming she must have a boy toy on the side have clearly not been paying attention to this whole situation. J52 is an insatiable sex addict with a magic, rapid-firing penis. He has always been banging his wife on a regular basis; just not getting the BJs and rimjobs he craves. She may decide she's had enough of his shenanigans once kid #2 is in college or he loses his job from all the side-dealing or bringing his hoors with him to the job site.

us820

Silver Squire
Are you the bad guy from MI2?
I think the saying goes back juuust a little farther than MI2.
Truer words never spoke.Guys a little longer in the game have seen the calm down and act like all is well chess move played several times.What usually follows is the wrath of God slash and burn.Hell hath no fury....

And well deserved if you fuck around on your girl.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
She's a rich midget. There's no shortage of dudes who would love to stick it in a midget.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can i get a synopsis with photos/quotes of all of j49's fuck ups please? Do it for science someone