J49: An Erotic Life

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know who is more pathetic, Johnny or his wife. That woman must have been abused by her father or something. I have never met a woman that wouldn't have turned into Linda Blair at this point and become vindictive and vengeful. My spidey senses keep telling me she is up to something because I just can't believe a normal woman would act this way.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did you do that STD test yet and what were the results if you did?

Look, if your wife is making you cum just with her hands, don't you want to bang that pussy so hard the reveberrating screams of her orgasms are going to make the neighbours call 911? Or do you simply not care, since your wife isn't a whore?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He said his wife "hopped on" the other morning, so I'm assuming that meant she rode the baloney pony.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
To answer the question who else has done that...Sam.

Grats. You're in perfect company.

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_133435.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think your wife going to screw and not in a good way
Nah I am convinced that the woman is whatever you call a lady cuckold. Like not the Donald Trump idiot slur, I mean actually gets off on hearing about him fuck other ladies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I believe in you Johnny. That was a great move giving her the cash. Give her the money from the next kickback too.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I know nothing about STDs, but does it take a couple days for them to give positive results? Maybe he was just doing the responsible thing. Plus, one of the tests is shoving a q-tip in your dickhole. Maybe the doctor didn't have time for that shit last week.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You should go to some kind of sex AA because you do have an addiction.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Some STI's won't show up on a test for up to 3 months after contraction. When was the last time you raw-dogged Capri?