JJ Abrams to direct new Star Wars movie

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You live in New Jersey. Forgive me if your worldliness doesn't trigger much insecurity.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Even on planet 'merica we get people from that other crazy world who know the professional by its original name, Leon. it must really suck to get schooled by me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even on planet 'merica we get people from that other crazy world who know the professional by its original name, Leon. it must really suck to get schooled by me.
Seeing as how nobody has ever been schooled by you in the history of forever, nobody knows how it feels. You on the other hand, are a perennial retard of the board, who every day manages to sink to an all new low.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im not the one all butthurt over by someone referring to a movie by its international name. You make it all too easy for jimmy rustlin. You knew the movie I was talking about but you still had to open your weepy vagina over it. Ive been referring to the professional for over 15 years as Leon, a little goober like you isnt going to stop me.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The funny part is you're both a little off
biggrin.png

It'sL?on- theaccent aigumakes all the difference in pronunciation. It's an English language French thriller film written and directed by French Luc Besson.

Here it is on IMDB:
L?on (original title)
Can we get back on topic now instead of argue marketing titles on other movies?
smile.png

I look forward to JJ making GL not fuck up SW VII.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
the more i think about it, the more i welcome this change.

lucas' prequels failed because he applied the same tone and acting methodology from his previous films and it just didn't translate well. as long as he doesn't overdo the lens flare, i think it'll be decent.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
@izo
Im more than happy to get back on topic. Im a big fan of Besson's films. I don't know how to add a soupcon(sp) to my E In Leon so sorry for that.

Im not the one all butthurt over by someone referring to a movie by its international name. You make it all too easy for jimmy rustlin. You knew the movie I was talking about but you still had to open your weepy vagina over it. Ive been referring to the professional for over 15 years as Leon, a little goober like you isnt going to stop me.
PJ8GJZg.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol thast a true statement. ive been in MMORPGS for 19+ years and one time late at night people started shooting the shit in chat talking about a movie called Leon and it sounded just like a movie i loved called "the Professional" and feeling like the odd man out i asked what Leon was and the euros filled me in and realized what everyone outside the US calls Leon, is actually The Professional. Later i checked my Leonard Maltin movie guide and it noted that Leon(insert soupcon) was the original title. so from then on its always been Leon to me.
this brief little trip down chuk's memory lane has been brought to you by the letter ?!

lol thast a true statement. ive been in MMORPGS for 19+ years and one time late at night people started shooting the shit in chat talking about a movie called Leon and it sounded just like a movie i loved called "the Professional" and feeling like the odd man out i asked what Leon was and the euros filled me in and realized what everyone outside the US calls Leon, is actually The Professional. Later i checked my Leonard Maltin movie guide and it noted that Leon(insert soupcon) was the original title. so from then on its always been Leon to me.
this brief little trip down chuk's memory lane has been brought to you by the letter ?!
tumblr_ls6e4s7i0b1qb84eqo1_500.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you love it, and im sure when my autobiography comes out you'll be first in line for an autographed copy.
redface.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
astr0creep is vying for the top spot in this thread atm. his most recent efforts are putting him in serious contention.
um i didnt bring up why i refer to leon as leon. gavinrad has the honors on that one. in your world if somebody starts shit with you you run away. thats not how i roll.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
The Star Wars series has turned into the "Chainsaw Massacre" of Sci-Fi movies. I like JJ Abrams but I doubt even he can revive the shit pile that is Star Wars.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
um i didnt bring up why i refer to leon as leon. gavinrad has the honors on that one. in your world if somebody starts shit with you you run away. thats not how i roll.
To be fair to Gavinrad, I was thinking the same thing I just didn't care enough to post it. People here know the movie as The Professional. Referring to it by an international title is just silly. If you started referring to Hoosiers as Final Shot, people would have no idea what you are talking about. And if you went on to explain that was the international title and blah blah blah then you would get punched in the face.

Really though, it doesn't matter, and is getting us off track from the real discussion here: TheEdge thinks Liam fucking Neeson was an unknown actor prior to Episode 1.