Justified (Season 5 - Jan 7th)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, great opener. Whole lot of people got killed, though. And that fucking Tonin kid, jesus christ.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This show can do no wrong in my opinion. I don't watch the previews on purpose because yeah they often spoil all the funny shit.

Goatface

think this was talked about before, but think it is sorta offical now. the show is going to end next season.
stories have been out for a while talking about it, but someone on reddit pointed this out that made crack up.

4egPed9.jpg

Goatface

damn, Boyd just keeps getting into deeper shit

btw, last week when all the guys were dead at the drug meeting, were those boyd-duffy people or canadians?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He didn't belong in KY anyway. He had a perfectly good thing going in FL with his gator shit. I bet that's all he's done his entire life. No way would he pack up and head to KY with this dude that had no plan but "family".

Goatface

think KY offered something sorta legit. they said a few times the gator stuff was tapped out and even Raylan knew they were illegally hunting.

interesting about the Haitian, seems he didn't like not knowing where they were going with the character and even though they planed for him to be around all season, they didn't have him under contract.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think this is turning out to be maybe the best season so far. They are really subverting expectations by taking Raylan even further out of the "hero" role, by turning the relationship between Boyd and the Crowes on its head, a lot of good shit happening. Michael Rappaport plays the perfect hillbilly. When Boyd gave him 60 seconds with the gun in his face and he stopped to chug his beer, I fucking laughed my ass off. And this episode when he jumped on that skinhead, fucking hilarious.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I think this is turning out to be maybe the best season so far. They are really subverting expectations by taking Raylan even further out of the "hero" role, by turning the relationship between Boyd and the Crowes on its head, a lot of good shit happening. Michael Rappaport plays the perfect hillbilly. When Boyd gave him 60 seconds with the gun in his face and he stopped to chug his beer, I fucking laughed my ass off. And this episode when he jumped on that skinhead, fucking hilarious.
I agree with all of this, but if they are going to beat out last season then I am going to have to see me some motherfucking Constable Bob, asap.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I want them to resolve the Eva bullshit ASAP. Everything else is great, but then they throw in this shitty ass story line that seems to have been written by someone's retarded cousin.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, the Ava story needs to end. It feels like Kurt Sutter wrote that entire story arc. It's just a predictable downward spiral until death.