Kickstarters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ha, looks like the Monolith Batman board game crashed kickstarter. No early bird offers at least. $140 for base game and stretch goals and $320 for base game, all xpacs and stretch goals. Didn't get to look at what was included before it went down though.

Those are some nice looking minis.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Never played the first season of Dice Throne but the second season of it seems to be doing well on Kickstarter with just a little over a week to go.

Backed it so we'll see!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Batman looks amazing, just wish it wasn't 3v1. My group is pretty much done w/ the 'someone controls the bad guys' style of game.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Batman looks amazing, just wish it wasn't 3v1. My group is pretty much done w/ the 'someone controls the bad guys' style of game.

One of the xpac/add ons for it has 1v1 scenarios but the details on it haven't been posted yet.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Never played the first season of Dice Throne but the second season of it seems to be doing well on Kickstarter with just a little over a week to go.

Backed it so we'll see!

That looks pretty cool, I may end up buying the first season on amazon if I see a price drop. Too many damn games right now to keep buying them all at full price.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Backed it so we'll see!
I just bought the first season on Coolstuff for 35 bucks. Never heard of it before but the game looks cool. Hopefully I get to try it out before the kickstarter ends. Though if the retail is 35 bucks not sure I will kickstart it for 50.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I just bought the first season on Coolstuff for 35 bucks. Never heard of it before but the game looks cool. Hopefully I get to try it out before the kickstarter ends. Though if the retail is 35 bucks not sure I will kickstart it for 50.

I don’t think the retail for s2 will be that low. They upgraded several components, and there are 2 more classes this time. They have people requesting they remaster s1 for the upgraded components. It’ll probably be 50-60, and it looks like they may be selling them unbundled in groups of two characters. If they are, the price will be even higher if they don’t sell a retail bundle.

I’ll watch some play videos of it and may end up backing it, I really like the mechanics on paper, and I could use a couple more games that aren’t miniature based.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On paper it looks like a really good step up from King of Tokyo. Not that there is anything wrong with KoT, we still break it out a couple times a year and it's a fun party game, this just looks like a good natural evolution with some extra thought involved.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This is a cool looking one. As someone who goes to a game store one night a week for miniatures games, this looks awesome to keep in my bag for downtime.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

This is a cool looking one. As someone who goes to a game store one night a week for miniatures games, this looks awesome to keep in my bag for downtime.

That’s perfect. I’ve been looking for something small and solo for traveling. I have some good solo games but they’re all big box and not very travel friendly. Thanks sir!

• 1Like

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
As Njals pointed out, the Monolith Batman Kickstarter has gotten some pretty serious traction since it started and looks to finish up in about a week.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm in on this one have really liked the other stuff they have done, and I like that I don't have to wait a year for the product.

The Lost Islands - 3D printable Terrain for RPG and Wargames, via @Kickstarter

• 1Like

Flight

Molten Core Raider
As Njals pointed out, the Monolith Batman Kickstarter has gotten some pretty serious traction since it started and looks to finish up in about a week.

If I'm reading it right this entire product will only be available through Kickstarter. Suspect this will be a real collector's piece.

Only four days left; I'm in on it.

• 1Like

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
If I'm reading it right this entire product will only be available through Kickstarter. Suspect this will be a real collector's piece.

Only four days left; I'm in on it.

The minis look fantastic for it and it's ending in a day and a half.

Mav_Stl

Trakanon Raider
The minis look fantastic for it and it's ending in a day and a half.
Yeah this one has me conflicted. The mini's and production value look absolutely amazing but my group just doesn't take to 1 vs all games. They tend to be horribly balanced and we just prefer full co-op or full competitive. The vs mode looks ok but I can't justify that price for a skirmish game.

Mav