Kickstarters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 1 year old is going to love that when he grows out of Candyland.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Played the original a lot as a kid.

Out of all my childhood games that is the one I wish I still had to play with my kids. I'd give up my hero's quest and 1st edition Space Hulk in a heart beat for a pristine copy of that. No idea why that one disappeared after I moved out but the others were still around.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Out of all my childhood games that is the one I wish I still had to play with my kids. I'd give up my hero's quest and 1st edition Space Hulk in a heart beat for a pristine copy of that. No idea why that one disappeared after I moved out but the others were still around.

Yeah, my copy disappeared from my grandmas house in one of their many moves. Sad, it was a blast, and it's worth a lot now so don't want to buy a new one. Hopefully this ones fun...I think my kid will love it, Fireballs killing people off...overacting as the fireball comes. Can't wait.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This ones live. Personally I have enough zombicide with Black Plague, green horde, and massive darkness. I know people love anything in the series though.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Can't stand the Kickstarter voice over but looks like it might be a solid game. Funded super quick too.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
funny story about this game i had a friend who learned enough French just so he could translate the original base rules for this. now the re release is happening and i would love to pick up all these models but i feel like they would just take up space. god damn are they beautiful models though.

also looks interesting to scratch that Cthulhu war/Chaos in the old world itch

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
funny story about this game i had a friend who learned enough French just so he could translate the original base rules for this. now the re release is happening and i would love to pick up all these models but i feel like they would just take up space. god damn are they beautiful models though.

also looks interesting to scratch that Cthulhu war/Chaos in the old world itch
I have always loved the confrontation miniatures but way to expensive for me right now, so awesome

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just backed this. Kinda the feel of a 4x space game but condensed into an hour.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Friend sent me a link to this and it looks pretty interesting. About 40 hours left to go and decided to do a minimal backing to get into the pledge manager but starting to lean towards going all in.

""

• 1Like

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Can't stand the Kickstarter voice over but looks like it might be a solid game. Funded super quick too.

After watching some playthroughs I'm really glad that I went with this one. Looks like a more structured version of Shadows of Brimstone plus a lot of Mignola art and his style for the character models

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Friend sent me a link to this and it looks pretty interesting. About 40 hours left to go and decided to do a minimal backing to get into the pledge manager but starting to lean towards going all in.

""

This one does look awesome. All the reviews and write ups say it’s fantastic. Been eyeing it for a while but I’m still too deep in games with not enough time. I’ll probably bookmark it and hope it’s something I can find in retail in a few years.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .

""

Agreed and backed!

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Never played the first season of Dice Throne but the second season of it seems to be doing well on Kickstarter with just a little over a week to go.

Backed it so we'll see!

We received the Season 1 edition today which was included as part of our pledge to Season 2 and the quality is fantastic. The wife and I busted out roughly 12 games and loved it! Can't wait for the additional heroes included with Season 2.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We received the Season 1 edition today which was included as part of our pledge to Season 2 and the quality is fantastic. The wife and I busted out roughly 12 games and loved it! Can't wait for the additional heroes included with Season 2.

Glad to hear it, the second season is supposed to be much better quality/art, they were talking about maybe doing a 2nd edition of s1 so it matches the second season. That was my main reason not going for the first, I’d rather have them match if they ever do end up going that route. I’m hyped to try it, I’ve only heard good things.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Been a big fan of paradox computer games for years. Will be interesting to see how well they can adapt them to the boardgame style

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>

Anyone have any experience with the 1.0 version of this? Interesting concept and I dug Conan. Just have so many grey minis that still need to be painted.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Anyone have any experience with the 1.0 version of this? Interesting concept and I dug Conan. Just have so many grey minis that still need to be painted.

I’ve read it’s good but no first hand experience. It looks badass, something I wish a friend owned!