Kickstarters

Warr

Knight of the Realm
5d 22h 15m
Reactions
90 15 0 0
Maybe I'm spoiled, and they probably want to keep costs down, but I would have liked to see character minis in place of the standees.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
14d 19h 25m
Reactions
5,350 281 0 0
Maybe I'm spoiled, and they probably want to keep costs down, but I would have liked to see character minis in place of the standees.
It would have cost $50 more probably. Also run into more delays and shit from my KS experiences. Most of the CMON KS seem to start at $120, then throw another $150 worth of add-on. I think I’d rather see companies go the route of standees, then add optional add-on of figures that ship later than the core game. Or at least core/add-on separate like they did with Green Horde. I think cheaper and quicker base is the way to go. The 1-2 year delay some of these guys are running into is getting tiresome.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
14d 19h 25m
Reactions
5,350 281 0 0
New Chip Theory IP Kickstarter next week, Cloudspire. Looks like a tower defense/skirmish thing. Nice looking neoprene hex maps.

Cloudspire Info

Fyff

<Donors Crew>
3d 12h 26m
Reactions
567 76 0 0
Another friend of mine is doing a Kickstarter. This one is a board game. You are serving up humanity to alien overlords in a social voting game. I played this at Captaincon earlier in the year and it was a lot of fun. His other two games are also pretty fun. Squirrel or Die is a very basic matching game but End of the Line is a pretty complex programming game hidden behind a fun theme. Over all his games so far are pretty high production quality for an independent publisher. I highly recommend checking it out -

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Donors Crew>
4d 19h 52m
Reactions
1,114 41 0 0
Got a box of Dark Souls expansions today, surprised at how high some of the prices on Ebay are for the kickstarter exclusive boss (they're quickly coming down as more are listed). I accidentally ordered of one so maybe in time I'll be able to flip one and recoup a bit. Otherwise getting my core box back from a friend soon so I can just bundle it all together and see if I can at least get my paid price back.