Kickstarters

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This only has a day left if anyone has been waffling or hasn’t seen it yet.

Maul

Dental Dammer
This only has a day left if anyone has been waffling or hasn’t seen it yet.

No UK shipping :(

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This one is winding down. New one from one of my favorite game producers. They make a lot of quality stuff, unique mechanics, good quality miniatures and components. Has a ton of funding. Gamefound is their own Kickstarter platform so they don’t have to pay Kickstarter so much $.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If I didn’t have such a glut of games and no one to play with I’d definitely be in for that. Dice Throne is probably the best overall game I own, definitely the most played. Components, mechanics, setup/teardown, extreme balance. I’ve met them too and they’re so passionate about making and playing their games. Really nice guys.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it's just me, but I find the cards to neon-y for my tastes. Gameplay doesn't seem very inspired either, like it's a derivative of every other CCG out there.

Which is a shame, bceause I'm with Hateyou Hateyou , Dice Thrones is one of the best games I own. I just got Season 1 Rerolled and Dice Throne Adventures yesterday, so I can't wait to play them this weekend.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Maybe it's just me, but I find the cards to neon-y for my tastes. Gameplay doesn't seem very inspired either, like it's a derivative of every other CCG out there.

Which is a shame, bceause I'm with Hateyou Hateyou , Dice Thrones is one of the best games I own. I just got Season 1 Rerolled and Dice Throne Adventures yesterday, so I can't wait to play them this weekend.
Do you know how many sleeves are needed for those? I'm getting them next week and my google-fu has failed me.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Do you know how many sleeves are needed for those? I'm getting them next week and my google-fu has failed me.
6C7D3834-79F8-4824-8911-266FF5C23DEE.jpeg

• 1Like

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks. I ordered a couple more packs to sleeve all the loot cards from Adventure and I think I should be good.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I got the Hero sleeves Hateyou Hateyou listed, they work great.

It's kinda weird they didn't offer sleeves for the loot cards and minion cards. The loot cards are standard size so you can use any sleeve.

The minion cards are large.....they are a weird dimension I'm not sure I've encountered before, so I'm not sure where you would be able to find sleeves for them.

If you didn't get the Hero sleeves.....each Hero has a set of 32 cards, 33 if you got the Promo card. I haven't sleeved the Bosses yet.

Last edited:

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
Yeah, I got the Hero sleeves Hateyou Hateyou listed, they work great.

It's kinda weird they didn't offer sleeves for the loot cards and minion cards. The loot cards are standard size so you can use any sleeve.

The minion cards are large.....they are a weird dimension I'm not sure I've encountered before, so I'm not sure where you would be able to find sleeves for them.

If you didn't get the Hero sleeves.....each Hero has a set of 32 cards, 33 if you got the Promo card. I haven't sleeved the Bosses yet.

Could likely find a Paladin sleeve solution for minions, they have a ton of sizes. Also I think a couple heroes have 33 cards base for some reason (so 34 with promo).

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Ok I finally unboxed and organized DTA.

Each boss comes with 40 cards.

The loot cards are NOT standard sized cards. They are the same size as the player (Hero) cards, which tend to be a little taller and narrower than standard cards such as Arkham Horror or Aeons End. I am going to post on BGG and see what they recommend.

Last edited:

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, those are cool and it'd be easy to drop a ton on them. I'm a little surprised they haven't appeared as a premium add on for specific games yet. You'd think it'd be a perfect fit for any mini heavy game to help reduce storage size.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, those are cool and it'd be easy to drop a ton on them. I'm a little surprised they haven't appeared as a premium add on for specific games yet. You'd think it'd be a perfect fit for any mini heavy game to help reduce storage size.
You could get them with some mail-order service called Dungeon in a Box (or something similar), but never by themselves.

I have a ridiculous collection of D&D books, but minis is something I could never bring myself to buy unpainted and I know I won't paint them. Nor will I pay the premium for quality painted stuff. So, between Skinny minis and the ones from Arcknight, I'll have most bases covered. I can fill in the blanks with pawns from Pathfinder, but I really dislike the white border/background and use them infrequently.

And yes, portability/storage is amazing with flat minis. I plan to store them in old MTG binders.

For those interested in other flat minis with front/back art.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
These finally became available outside of backers. I spent just under a $1000 after the 25% discount..

Well, if this had been a thing 6 weeks ago, I wouldn't own a 3d printer. Couldda got half of what they offer for what I spent on that thing.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
These finally became available outside of backers. I spent just under a $1000 after the 25% discount..

Those are pretty much high-quality standees right? I mean they look great. I usually never touch standees since they usually end up looking cheap. But if something like these were an option for Darkest Dungeon I'd have been in.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users