Kickstarters

Genjiro

Vyemm Raider
36d 5h 19m
The wokeness of DnD is nauseating.

Need a troll billionaire to KS a campaign set around stopping the god of Death. In his evil genius, instead of killing life he figured out how to woketard the entire world via mental illness and nobody is procreating since they all turned gay, non-binary etc and now life is soon to end. The heroes who are all dark skinned Drow go on a spree murdering all the non procreating species and fathering as many children as possible.

The mass triggering would be worthy of whatever money that took.

Grabbit Allworth

Vyemm Raider
The wokeness of DnD is nauseating.

Need a troll billionaire to KS a campaign set around stopping the god of Death. In his evil genius, instead of killing life he figured out how to woketard the entire world via mental illness and nobody is procreating since they all turned gay, non-binary etc and now life is soon to end. The heroes who are all dark skinned Drow go on a spree murdering all the non procreating species and fathering as many children as possible.

The mass triggering would be worthy of whatever money that took.
WTF are you talking about? We need more of this -- Into the Mother Lands RPG. Truly a shame that comments are turned off; I wanted to offer my support.

"A Brighter, Blacker Future."

Anything that involves Tanya DePass should be nuked from orbit and then the remains shot back in to Space.

Last edited:

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
38d 10h 43m

The new Kickstarter hotness. To be frank it reminds me of every other game like it. It's mainly the ip separating it from the crowd. That being said it fits my timeframe. By the time this comes out I should be getting bored with Townsfolk Tussel. I'll probably buy in. It ain't cheap.

~24 hours left on this one. I'm in for $1, will probably bump up to the Deluxe for $150. You all play as "generic" Witchers from different schools, but the final stretch goal was Ciri as a playable character so there's an actual tie-in to the video game now.

1623356184680.png

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
98d 13h 59m
How did you decide on the deluxe over the basic pledge. The basic seems the best value to me, if I want to spend more I'll probably get the playmat. I like having those even though storage is suck.

GeneralF

Silver Knight of the Realm
72d 12h 33m
I am also in for the basic edition but might update to the deluxe. It triggers me that with the basic edition you get some miniatures but not all, also I think the monster chips will be hard to see on the board.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
98d 13h 59m

Well I gave away my dice set to a high school graduate as a gift along with a Wyrmwood dice vault (new). It made it easy to justify getting a new set of dice along with an extra high variance d20. Now to see if my wife picked up my hints for a master vault or of I have to buy it myself. Talk about a waste of money. I'm at that point in my life though so fuck it.