Kickstarters

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The wokeness of DnD is nauseating.

Need a troll billionaire to KS a campaign set around stopping the god of Death. In his evil genius, instead of killing life he figured out how to woketard the entire world via mental illness and nobody is procreating since they all turned gay, non-binary etc and now life is soon to end. The heroes who are all dark skinned Drow go on a spree murdering all the non procreating species and fathering as many children as possible.

The mass triggering would be worthy of whatever money that took.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The wokeness of DnD is nauseating.

Need a troll billionaire to KS a campaign set around stopping the god of Death. In his evil genius, instead of killing life he figured out how to woketard the entire world via mental illness and nobody is procreating since they all turned gay, non-binary etc and now life is soon to end. The heroes who are all dark skinned Drow go on a spree murdering all the non procreating species and fathering as many children as possible.

The mass triggering would be worthy of whatever money that took.
WTF are you talking about? We need more of this -- Into the Mother Lands RPG. Truly a shame that comments are turned off; I wanted to offer my support.

"A Brighter, Blacker Future."

Anything that involves Tanya DePass should be nuked from orbit and then the remains shot back in to Space.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

The new Kickstarter hotness. To be frank it reminds me of every other game like it. It's mainly the ip separating it from the crowd. That being said it fits my timeframe. By the time this comes out I should be getting bored with Townsfolk Tussel. I'll probably buy in. It ain't cheap.

~24 hours left on this one. I'm in for $1, will probably bump up to the Deluxe for $150. You all play as "generic" Witchers from different schools, but the final stretch goal was Ciri as a playable character so there's an actual tie-in to the video game now.

1623356184680.png

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
How did you decide on the deluxe over the basic pledge. The basic seems the best value to me, if I want to spend more I'll probably get the playmat. I like having those even though storage is suck.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am also in for the basic edition but might update to the deluxe. It triggers me that with the basic edition you get some miniatures but not all, also I think the monster chips will be hard to see on the board.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
How did you decide on the deluxe over the basic pledge. The basic seems the best value to me, if I want to spend more I'll probably get the playmat. I like having those even though storage is suck.
I'm a slut for minis

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

Well I gave away my dice set to a high school graduate as a gift along with a Wyrmwood dice vault (new). It made it easy to justify getting a new set of dice along with an extra high variance d20. Now to see if my wife picked up my hints for a master vault or of I have to buy it myself. Talk about a waste of money. I'm at that point in my life though so fuck it.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just backed both of these, despite the fact I think they're both going to suck. I genuinely think the first ones success is partly due to pathetic, thirsty beta neckbeards and the fact that 5e has absolute shit for official crafting rules. We'll see how much of Hamund's shit gets stolen. I backed the second one purely because I enjoy their YouTube channel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I just backed both of these, despite the fact I think they're both going to suck. I genuinely think the first ones success is partly due to pathetic, thirsty beta neckbeards and the fact that 5e has absolute shit for official crafting rules. We'll see how much of Hamund's shit gets stolen. I backed the second one purely because I enjoy their YouTube channel.

I get backing stuff with low expectations just to support someone...but why the first one?

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I get backing stuff with low expectations just to support someone...but why the first one?
Primarily, because I enjoy collecting hardbacks. Secondly, I'm hoping there might be some decent crafting rules to augment my own system. If there's 20 pages of usable information in the 300, I'll be ok with it.

I incorporate a lot of homebrew rules, but a lot of the 'homebrew' is the result of poaching the best pieces of information from numerous sources and combining them.

My biggest concern with the first book is the art/tone looks too whimsical for my tastes.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Well I gave away my dice set to a high school graduate as a gift along with a Wyrmwood dice vault (new). It made it easy to justify getting a new set of dice along with an extra high variance d20. Now to see if my wife picked up my hints for a master vault or of I have to buy it myself. Talk about a waste of money. I'm at that point in my life though so fuck it.
I watch every episode of Wyrmlyfe, but I can't ever see myself purchasing one of their products. I completely understand that stuff crafted in the U.S. is considerably more expensive, but $7000+ for a gaming table and $100 for a set of 6 dice ain't for me, homey.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I watch every episode of Wyrmlyfe, but I can't ever see myself purchasing one of their products. I completely understand that stuff crafted in the U.S. is considerably more expensive, but $7000+ for a gaming table and $100 for a set of 6 dice ain't for me, homey.
Their tables are amazing. They’re too expensive for me but if gaming was something I did several times a week I could see it. The quality really stands out in person, it can’t really be conveyed with pictures.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Their tables are amazing. They’re too expensive for me but if gaming was something I did several times a week I could see it. The quality really stands out in person, it can’t really be conveyed with pictures.
I believe you.

They look fantastic even in pictures/video, but I'm way too frugal to buy one and my tabletop campaign just wrapped up after 19 months. I was going to run another campaign for them, but realized I wanted some new blood in my seats. Despite spending a 4-5 hours together every week for a year and half, we never really made much of a personal connection (mostly due to the dramatic difference in our ages) and I prefer to become friends with the folks I spend that much time with.

Anyway, the point of my rambling is I don't have a new campaign for the foreseeable future. Not to mention, I'm already playing in one and running one on FGU.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I believe you.

They look fantastic even in pictures/video, but I'm way too frugal to buy one and my tabletop campaign just wrapped up after 19 months. I was going to run another campaign for them, but realized I wanted some new blood in my seats. Despite spending a 4-5 hours together every week for a year and half, we never really made much of a personal connection (mostly due to the dramatic difference in our ages) and I prefer to become friends with the folks I spend that much time with.

Anyway, the point of my rambling is I don't have a new campaign for the foreseeable future. Not to mention, I'm already playing in one and running one on FGU.
Bruh you bought $1500 worth of standees and backing kickstarters for a chance at maybe getting crafting rule ideas. Don’t you frugal me.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bruh you bought $1500 worth of standees and backing kickstarters for a chance at maybe getting crafting rule ideas. Don’t you frugal me.
lol rekt. I guess I have an addiction.

You'd be shocked at how many gigs of TTRPG pdfs I have.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
To be fair we spent $3500 on our last dining room table that included 4 chairs. Chairs aren't included with their tables and if you want those it gets straight expensive. I could sell my wife on 7k for a table if only for the cleanliness of having no board game set up all week. Covering it with a topper would be a big deal. Another 3k at least on chairs would be the deal breaker. I'd have an easier time selling her on 10k for a custom shotgun.

$70 for a set of dice didn't disturb me as much as I thought it would. I have a set of gemstone dice as well and given that those two sets will be what I use from now on ... shrug. I like them, they look amazing, they are easy to read, and they are distinctly mine.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wyrmwood had their Modular Gaming Table Kickstarter which wasn't as pretty as some of the exotic ones they have but a lot more affordable. Its still being fulfilled and such, but was a much more reasonable option than upper 4 and lower 5 figure tables they had before.

Modular Gaming Table KS