Kickstarters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah same, it looks incredible though, but Ive just gone with Marvel United instead, the minis sucked me in :(

It’s a shame the gameplay looks so lame, because those minis really are pretty neat. Pointless given the gameplay, but definitely neat.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
One of my Kickstarters has started shipping. Look at the fucking size of the all in box lmao

F3B657C0-24B1-48E4-9C17-328A72EEA72A.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Haha yeah, I have that sitting on top of my game shelving unit.. its never been opened >_<

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Haha yeah, I have that sitting on top of my game shelving unit.. its never been opened >_<

It’s a great skirmish game, one of our favorites. Simple rules but lots of decisions each round makes it pretty complex and lots of replay ability . I really love the models too.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Damn I must have missed that one, looks awesome :(

At least I have Middara to look forward too!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Frosthaven is live. No surprise, they’re already in the multimillions.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Frosthaven is live. No surprise, they’re already in the multimillions.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh going to be hard not to jump in at the top tier for the organizer too. I love the idea of a voice narration app, well played by them!

Geminate char seems interesting.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh going to be hard not to jump in at the top tier for the organizer too. I love the idea of a voice narration app, well played by them!

Geminate char seems interesting.

I have the Broken Token organizer for Gloomhaven and it really streamlines set up. I think it took about 2 hours to put together and would do it again in a heart beat. I did the Scythe kickstarter with the metal coins and they are quite nice, something about the weight of them really adds to the game. I bought the Broken Token organizer at some point for that as well and couldn't imagine taking that game to friends' houses without it.

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fuck the organizer. A couple of tackle boxes is under $20 and does the same thing. Even fits back in the box too. I'll be doing that, not no $85 shit.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
I really love having metal coins but decided long ago they were far too expensive compared to using, you know, real coins.
I tend to collect foreign currencies whenever I can since they were great for being exotic compared to your own currency, while being relatively cheap, and having a good look and feel. Can sometimes be hard getting the right denominations setup though.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you haven't played End of the Line yet, you are missing out. It's an apocalypse board game with some programming and worker placement. It's an amazing amount of fun and the developer is a really cool guy to boot. I only mention that because it is becoming more and more rare these days. This game is well worth the 65 bucks!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Frosthaven done in 4 hours, very close to getting the top Kickstarter record over Kingdom Death. KDM posted an update to their entire Kickstarter to help push it over the edge.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Frosthaven done in 4 hours, very close to getting the top Kickstarter record over Kingdom Death. KDM posted an update to their entire Kickstarter to help push it over the edge.

They made it. Good last minute push.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Love the aesthetic of this game. Nice looking miniatures too.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I looked at that one as well. They have like 6 kickstarters out there right now so I am worried they will eventually bite off more than they can chew. In these uncertain times, depending on China to come through for all of your projects is a stretch.

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

So this just launched. I have always heard good things about Nemesis, but I never got a chance to get a copy as this game was super expensive to buy on the secondary market since there hasn't been a reprint until now.

This is for Nemesis: Lockdown, which I guess is a standalone sequel, although you are able to get the original Core game with this KS.

Anyone have/played this game care to give a brief review? I always loved Aliens, the movie, and my gaming group has lately gotten into more the "traitor" games and seem to enjoy it, so I think this would be right up their alley. All-in pledge is pretty pricey though at about $300, which doesn't even include shipping.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

So this just launched. I have always heard good things about Nemesis, but I never got a chance to get a copy as this game was super expensive to buy on the secondary market since there hasn't been a reprint until now.

This is for Nemesis: Lockdown, which I guess is a standalone sequel, although you are able to get the original Core game with this KS.

Anyone have/played this game care to give a brief review? I always loved Aliens, the movie, and my gaming group has lately gotten into more the "traitor" games and seem to enjoy it, so I think this would be right up their alley. All-in pledge is pretty pricey though at about $300, which doesn't even include shipping.

I’ve watched it play for ~10 minutes in person. It looked cool. I suggest doing the sundrop if they offer it. That was the first time I’ve seen it in person and they looked really good on these models.