Las Vegas

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya wish I had the time. Been here 4 years now and never gone to a shooting range.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I am going to be in Vegas for UFC 205. Any suggestions on where to watch it?

I have called a bunch of the sportbooks (ie Caesar's, MGM, etc) and they are all saying that they will only have the undercard on since it is free. I guess they don't want to pay however many of thousands of dollars to buy the ppv.

Not sure if this is the one Alex was referring to, but I enjoy watching sports in Lagasse Stadium. I thought it was actually in the Palazzo, but it's listed as in the Venetian.

The Venetian® Las Vegas: Lagasse's Stadium

Top Golf near MGM might be a good place too. I've never been since it went up but it's on my to-do list when I go in Dec. Will probably catch a college football game from there.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah did my booking at MGM this time. Top fucking notch. I will be going back there for sure. Did south strip Mandalay Bay and Grand this time since I already stayed/gambled at Wynn and Venetian.

• 1Like

Echuta

So about 2 weeks to go and I've decided to nix the couples helicopter ride out to the grand canyon. For the both of us it was going to cost about $700 and I wasnt that excited about dropping that much for a ride out to a hole. Instead I'm going to book her a flight on the Combat Ace Aerial planes they have there. Shes a big fan of coasters and thrill rides so she should enjoy doing loops and rolls in a stunt plane. It'll be a bonus to see her in a flight suit as well.

Ended up booking a table at Bouchon at the Venetian and seeing Absinthe that week as well. Ive heard good things 'bout both. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Top Golf is a go and Mrs Echuta is working hard to look good in a golfing outfit.

Love me some Vegas, baby. VEGAS!

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So about 2 weeks to go and I've decided to nix the couples helicopter ride out to the grand canyon. For the both of us it was going to cost about $700 and I wasnt that excited about dropping that much for a ride out to a hole. Instead I'm going to book her a flight on the Combat Ace Aerial planes they have there. Shes a big fan of coasters and thrill rides so she should enjoy doing loops and rolls in a stunt plane. It'll be a bonus to see her in a flight suit as well.

Ended up booking a table at Bouchon at the Venetian and seeing Absinthe that week as well. Ive heard good things 'bout both. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Top Golf is a go and Mrs Echuta is working hard to look good in a golfing outfit.

I've done the trip to the Grand Canyon and back but in a little 4-seater plane. Had a hook up though and only had to pay for the gas ($150ish iirc). Besides puking out the entirety of my torso, really cool trip. I'm sure the view from a 'copter would be much nicer, though kinda slow?

Vinen

God is dead

Absinthe is amazing. Saw it 3? (I forget) years back. Hands down the only enjoyable show on the strip. (cept maybe Ka. The rest of the shows are trash)

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Absinthe is amazing. Saw it 3? (I forget) years back. Hands down the only enjoyable show on the strip. (cept maybe Ka. The rest of the shows are trash)

Untrue. Zombie Burlesque and Le Reve are pretty cool too.

Last edited by a moderator:

joz123

Potato del Grande
Love is a great show if you like The Beetles at all. Also Penn&Teller are also very good and update their act too.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
If you want an excellent dinner off the strip, grab an Uber to Chef Marc's Trattoria I can't recommend the Pork Chop El Chico enough. The best piece of Pork I have even eaten. Marc is awesome, and makes sure to visit every diner, and the rest of the staff is top notch. Bring your own wine selection, or choose from the in house wines. Casual and intimate if you want a break from the strip.

• 1Like

Echuta

Love is a great show if you like The Beetles at all. Also Penn&Teller are also very good and update their act too.

I'm a big Beatles fan and saw Love twice on different trips out there. I caught Penn and Tellers show my last visit and enjoyed it. I've seen several Cirque shows in Vegas and in FL and have never been disappointed. That being said, everyone says that Ka is pretty damn good. I wanted to see it last time I was out there but the show was dark because they just had that performer death the week before.

Echuta

If you want an excellent dinner off the strip, grab an Uber to Chef Marc's Trattoria I can't recommend the Pork Chop El Chico enough. The best piece of Pork I have even eaten. Marc is awesome, and makes sure to visit every diner, and the rest of the staff is top notch. Bring your own wine selection, or choose from the in house wines. Casual and intimate if you want a break from the strip.

God damn. I just checked out their site and my mouth is all sweaty when looking at the menu. Fuck, im hungry now.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Go to the Buffet at the Wynn. It really is the win.
Just to make everyone salty and question your judgment, I believe the Wynn buffet has the option to make everything vegan or most items at least. I didn't get a chance to test it last time I went but did go to the "international district" a bit and there is some really solid Pho out there, good for those hungover mornings and within walking distance from the strip. You can also hit up Ronalds for some awesome donuts for the walk back.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Wynn/Encore are vegan friendly. Went to eat there last time we were in Vegas (wife is vegan for all intents and purposes) and we were super disappointed with the food. $25+ a plate of boring and bland. My non-vegan food also was not worth it.

We didn't try the buffet though. We filled up on the cheap at Chipotle and spent our money on fine cigars and cocktails instead after that.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My memory of the Wynn's buffet is from 12 years ago. I had it then, and it was great. I've not been back since, but it's a fond memory in my head.

Vinen

God is dead
Going to a Vegas Buffet as a Vegan? Thats two terrible decisions compounded.

1.) Being a Vegan
2.) Going to Vegas for Vegan food

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can understand vegetarian, but vegan confounds me. The girl I'm dating is vegan. It's the worst thing about her.