Las Vegas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vegan is a complete no go. I bet she doesn't shave or shower too?

This is how you cure a vegan.

las-vegas.jpg

Joking aside the Wynn buffet does indeed suck ass as well as their restaurants. I was far more pleased by The Ventian's Resturants and bars.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bellagio's buffet is awesome. I try to go there every year for the Thanksgiving buffet.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I can understand vegetarian, but vegan confounds me. The girl I'm dating is vegan. It's the worst thing about her.

It's the other way for me. I can understand vegan, but I don't understand vegetarian. They believe that it's not okay to kill the animal, but it's totally fine confine it to the point of immobility in terrible conditions its entire life in order to harvest byproducts.

I eat meat and do my best the source my meat from non-factory farmed sources. I think I'm more aligned with vegans than most vegetarians.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is how you cure a vegan.

View attachment 107353

Joking aside the Wynn buffet does indeed suck ass as well as their restaurants. I was far more pleased by The Ventian's Resturants and bars.

I ate at that same Brazilian steakhouse before in the Mirage. My wife and I went with another couple and we all left uncomfortably full. Our plans that night were to hit the clubs later and have gratuitous amounts of sex, but because we were so full we just went back to the room and passed out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
. That being said, everyone says that Ka is pretty damn good.

Ka I think is the best Cirque show, better than 'O' in my opinion....that stage and the acts are pretty amazing. Definitely see it if you get the chance. Was just in Vegas a couple weeks back for the AWS conference. The Mirage buffet which I've never been to was absolutely terrible.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>

SW Steakhouse at the Wynn is pretty dynamite. Also, buffets are fucking repulsive. The less sows from Jacksonville huddling around the food I'm about to ingest, the better.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SW Steakhouse at the Wynn is pretty dynamite. Also, buffets are fucking repulsive. The less sows from Jacksonville huddling around the food I'm about to ingest, the better.

I agree most buffets but Caesars is the bomb and steak is hard to mess up lol. I mean I loved Wynn but felt like their resturants were subpar to others on the strip.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
steak is hard to mess up

I can't even fathom how sheltered your life is. I've been to more places that fuck up steak than places that do it right.

Unless you're one of those who slathers steak in ketchup.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't even fathom how sheltered your life is. I've been to more places that fuck up steak than places that do it right.

Unless you're one of those who slathers steak in ketchup.

I only eat at top shelf steak diners and eat it rare. I should have clarified.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
These statements are not mutually exclusive.

Haven't been there in years but if we're traveling and the only option on the bypass is between chains like Applebee's and Red Lobster, I'll go "down under."

Anyways I'd agree with previous statements that Ka's the best.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Leaving tomorrow. As is tradition, a 50 dollar bet will be placed on a color on the first roulette table i see in order to set the tone for the rest of the trip. What should I bet on? Black or Red? If I win then those who select color will get Netz (and possibly tits). If I lose, then I do something stupid like post a banana or something.