Loki

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Crocodile Loki, while not doing a whole lot was more animated than I thought it'd be. I respect it's bitefulness.

• 6Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This show suffers from the same problem many of the other Marvel shows suffer from. Bloat.

This story could have easily been condensed down into a 2.5 hour film. 3 part mini-series at most. There is way too much filler and wasted screen time.

This episode wasn't bad but it took way too long to get here.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This episode is the least smelliest turd and that is entirely because of the one true Loki, Alligator Loki.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
isn't the name Kang racist

Wait, it's actually kang? Sheeit, I thought it was something like negro and was triggering the word filter.

Good episode. Super weirdo Vibes with Loki and Sylvie though. They going to fuck or are they brother and sister. The writer's alleged they weren't going to be in a romantic relationship, but they're getting PRETTY fucking close to it.

Did they say romance? Fucking don't have to be romantic.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I'm just surprised no one mentioned the Jerleloki.

1625722160625.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This episode is the least smelliest turd and that is entirely because of the one true Loki, Alligator Loki.
I think this was my favorite episode out of shit show of everything the last two years or since spiderman? but thats me nerding out to classic loki and the glorious purpose was pretty awesome

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if Mobious is actually Immortrus.
A future version of Kang.

Edit - wow I did not knowbthis

Immortus also set out so that the Scarlet Witchwould not conceive children (who have the potential to stand among the greatest forces of the universe.) Immortus helped to instigate the relationship between the Scarlet Witch and the Vision, thinking that no children would be born of this union, and Immortus officiated the ceremony that married the two. When this tactic failed, Immortus investigated the origin of the children, and manipulated events to reveal that the children were in fact pieces of the demon Mephisto's soul. Immortus also took the opportunity to influence the dismantling of the Vision's robotic body and mind. Immortus tried to stop the Scarlet Witch once and for all banishing her from reality, but was instead seemingly banished himself. Immortus was saved by the Time Keepers and re-instated as their custodian.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This is definitely the best show they've done so far. We'll see if they fuck it up next week. It's pretty weird and random, the whole TVA thing is just off the wall, I was truly expecting celestials. Kind of captures my memory of these weird galactic-lore comics, strange and random. Not great not terrible.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Alligator Loki is going to go bonkers w/ merch, not Baby Yoda bonkers, but decent $$.

Loki horns are going to sell pretty good this Halloween too, for people, pets, cars, etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They needed a lot more loki interacting with other lokis, it was obviously a big rip off of spidermand and the multiverse scenario but alligator instead of a pig and all the lokis are assholes. Loki watching them majority of them being idiots was great

• 3Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This show has done a pretty good job of redeeming itself from its Wokeness. I actually really like Sylvie as a character and her and this Hiddleston Loki as a Duo however that works out, although due to the compression of the series, I prefer the movies' redeemed Loki as a character Richard E. Grant was amazing.

My theory:

Kang is trapped in the Castle and required/needed a Loki to free him (Lokis always survive/the universe demands it), hence the emphasis on Lokis. The Time Keepers were killed putting him there and the robots put up to keep the illusion of order. With the memory wipes, potentially performed by Miss Minutes, Renslayer's forgotten her part, maybe she even helped Kang's coup as part of the war. Maybe she sides with him after they let him out and this is her "origin" story. I agree, though, that them letting him out serves to set him up as the villain for Ant Man. The Castle very much looks like its in the Quantum Realm.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did like the chat between Tom H and Richard E Grant about what the latter did when attacked by Thanos.

Assuming Tom H's Loki is returned back to the original timeline he has a while to master his illusion magic and somehow "survive" the encounter we all thought he died in.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This show has done a pretty good job of redeeming itself from its Wokeness. I actually really like Sylvie as a character and her and this Hiddleston Loki as a Duo however that works out, although due to the compression of the series, I prefer the movies' redeemed Loki as a character Richard E. Grant was amazing.

My theory:

Kang is trapped in the Castle and required/needed a Loki to free him (Lokis always survive/the universe demands it), hence the emphasis on Lokis. The Time Keepers were killed putting him there and the robots put up to keep the illusion of order. With the memory wipes, potentially performed by Miss Minutes, Renslayer's forgotten her part, maybe she even helped Kang's coup as part of the war. Maybe she sides with him after they let him out and this is her "origin" story. I agree, though, that them letting him out serves to set him up as the villain for Ant Man. The Castle very much looks like its in the Quantum Realm.
Yeah, Sylvie has grown on me. At times she is even pretty attractive. Other times not so much, but when they were sitting together under the blanket, she actually had some great facial expressions that were pretty endearing.

Agreed that Alligator Loki is Best Loki.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Alligator Loki definitely made this show a little higher in the rankings.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My next script: Alligator Loki and Baron Zemo walk into a bar...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users