Lost Ark Online

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The most annoying part is when you're mass collecting rapport shit, and theres not always a reply to "Where merchant!?" so you have to search sometimes 4-5 zones before finding them. Wandering Merchants are the real end game for Lost Ark lul

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This is an interesting read if you haven't played the other versions: April & May Roadmap Detailed Information - Lost Ark Maxroll.gg

It goes over what exactly is in this content, although we don't know what we will actually have ourselves. Still I found good stuff, for example the fact there is a 7th omnium star in that so if Moake doesn't drop his and assuming we do get this dungeon(which works similar to Anguished Isle dungeon), it might be possible to get a 6th star from that if lucky. Also comes with that super expensive stronghold vendor for the legendary conviction/judgement, I'm nowhere close to having enough coins for them though.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Just had a 23 game win streak ruined by a derp zerk in comp. 2 away from the achieve/title reee irl.

Think I've given up on scrapper. Bouncing around gold/plat and she just can't carry.

My artillerist is braindead though. Holding a 75% win rate over the course of 50 games.

Surprised I like PVP in this game as much as I do, but it's making up the bulk of my playtime by far and want to push for diamond depending if I can keep interested for however many months this season runs.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just had a 23 game win streak ruined by a derp zerk in comp. 2 away from the achieve/title reee irl.

Think I've given up on scrapper. Bouncing around gold/plat and she just can't carry.

My artillerist is braindead though. Holding a 75% win rate over the course of 50 games.

Surprised I like PVP in this game as much as I do, but it's making up the bulk of my playtime by far and want to push for diamond depending if I can keep interested for however many months this season runs.

The fact that your teammates are random for a 3v3 deathmatch along with the complete shit for class balance just makes me mostly ignore PvP aside from maybe the weekly and a few mats.

It might be fun if it wasn't so fucking lopsided bullshit.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I kinda like it, but yeah sometimes it feels like you can't win, but then again I'm pretty shit at it so that doesn't help. I do the 2 weeklies on my Shadowhunter(so 10games), and then I do a few more games when I feel like it, not much but it adds a bit of mats and it's enjoyable enough in small doses.

It is interesting they went for 3vs3 as the format instead of 1vs1. Even supports in 1vs1 aren't complete ass if they spec differently so it would be ok, but I guess balance issues might be more of a glaring problem in 1vs1 instead of random teams. Like Blade n Soul PvP where it was frustrating as shit playing into summoners and blade dancers all day.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Once you're out of the silver/bronze miasma the games stop being as bad tbh. The 1100-1600 range is probably the shittiest. Already people are playing better peeling/using setups etc. where I'm at now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Artillerists are a noob stomper, for sure. Once you know how to play against them, they're pretty easy to deal with. The amount of protected damage on deathblade is fucking bonkers though. That class is fucking dumb in the right hands.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yes a good DB is a nightmare. I have everything except gunslinger/supports for top classes so I plan on swapping around.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Artillerists are a noob stomper, for sure. Once you know how to play against them, they're pretty easy to deal with. The amount of protected damage on deathblade is fucking bonkers though. That class is fucking dumb in the right hands.
How do you play against them then? In the arena, I have to run away and reengage. But, I had one on Outlaw island that just stomped me over and over. Granted as a Wardancer I have near-zero CC immunity and an artillerist seems to have a lot of immunity to knock up/down.

Daidraco

How do you play against them then? In the arena, I have to run away and reengage. But, I had one on Outlaw island that just stomped me over and over. Granted as a Wardancer I have near-zero CC immunity and an artillerist seems to have a lot of immunity to knock up/down.
Shield is only up for 10 seconds or so. If you see it go up, run away and wait for it to expire. Once thats done, fake into them and hope they use a holding skill or similar and then dodge out. They should stop cast and then you can go back in with a knock up and roll out your combo on them. By the time thats done, if they arent dead - you'll have to repeat the whole process again cause their Shield ability will be back up. The bubbles that Artillerist get that arent from the Shield ability, dont protect them from CC.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
That's what I do in the arena. On Outlaw island, with no room to disengage, that wasn't really possible. Or so it seemed.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Voldeth Voldeth

comments also say purchasing coins from stronghold with green seals counts as well.

also:
The Hazardous Water one is pretty nice too, only need to go to the 2spots and get credit. You can literally get all the guild progress for it for the week in 5-10mins solo(depending on boat type), just pick the quest, do it, then on the 2nd spot turn it in, pick it up again, now go back to the other spot, turn it in, pick it up, rinse repeat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Voldeth Voldeth

comments also say purchasing coins from stronghold with green seals counts as well.

also:

Thanks for providing. We had (mistakenly) selected the trade skills guild quests (I had limited knowledge of the guild functionality and so we went based on what was working / easiest to complete at the time). Unfortunately the bloodstone commitment to this was significant (I can't start the research on the next battle one, for instance). I'll make an effort to increase the others and target these when they reach at least rank 3 though for both the main & alt guild.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Every party finder is filled with these faggot ass gold selling sites. I wish someone would cut off their fucking nutsacks of feed it to them. Also how fucking worthless is Amazon if they let that shit stay up. They are quickly becoming the new Blizzard in the I will drop their stupid fucking American Inventor asses like a rock if they don't get their head out of their worthless assholes.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Every party finder is filled with these faggot ass gold selling sites. I wish someone would cut off their fucking nutsacks of feed it to them. Also how fucking worthless is Amazon if they let that shit stay up. They are quickly becoming the new Blizzard in the I will drop their stupid fucking American Inventor asses like a rock if they don't get their head out of their worthless assholes.
They need a way to report them and then it'll fix itself, but yeah atm can't do shit about it so they're not getting banned. The T3 ones are all fucking clowns that got their account stolen too.

Daidraco

Was trying to mouse over the correct books for honing and noticed that the time on the event has been pushed out a week. Maybe its been said before? But I missed it either way. If this is anything like New World planning, that means that we arent getting South Vern update until the event ends - which is, shockingly, 4/21/2022, a Thursday. Two more weeks before your poledanc'ier.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Was trying to mouse over the correct books for honing and noticed that the time on the event has been pushed out a week. Maybe its been said before? But I missed it either way. If this is anything like New World planning, that means that we arent getting South Vern update until the event ends - which is, shockingly, 4/21/2022, a Thursday. Two more weeks before your poledanc'ier.
It was the 14th before, which was also a thursday. They haven't confirmed either way. The optimistic view is that they pushed the expiration date on the books so people can use them on lancer on the 14th. The pessimistic view is that instead of being released on the 14th, it's been pushed back a week. That said the login event still says 14th and the Omen skins also say 14th, so I'd say the optimistic view might be more accurate, they pushed them back so you can use any spare books you have on lancer. They said on the forums they're going to share the release date in the "next few working days", whatever the fuck that means. Sounds like Monday to me. Since the CM was playing around the whole thing though it does sound like a 14th release and they pushed them back to avoid ppl bitching their books they saved up disappeared because they can't read.

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Great work tonight by the guild in clearing both P1 & P2. We remain on the (somewhat desperate!) need for supports while we continue to prep for Valtan. It's nice filling the raids for multiple weeks though (the one pug today was because we needed a support).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user