Lost Ark Online

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I think I found a new love in PVPing with my scrapper. So much more fun than zerker/sorc though I know it's not top tier and I should start jamming on my striker.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Forget who was linking these awhile back but thanks, they continue to provide a good chuckle:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think I found a new love in PVPing with my scrapper. So much more fun than zerker/sorc though I know it's not top tier and I should start jamming on my striker.
I hate playing Scrapper in pvp personally, every fucking move is unprotected shit so you just lose trades every time against most other melees and you can't approach ranged chars unless you get them to spend their CC before you go in, or if you yolo dragon advent and hope it hits. Like it's nice when you can get the damage out but it's so much effort to do that, a bunch of the skills just get eaten by random lingering ground aoes shit and what not it feels terrible. Instant Hit and True Rising Fist should be protected on the second part(the part where you move), it's fucking stupid you get interupted mid dive/dash by a random autoattack or whatever and the skill doesn't do anything.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
1599340_20220403020612_1.png

Finished 1200 seeds tonight. Pain in the ass.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
How do you boost a toon after you've used both free power pass's? Is there something in the store or what?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to level another toon if I understand the system correctly. They "Should" sell free passes as I think they would make a bit on it but they do not.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How do you boost a toon after you've used both free power pass's? Is there something in the store or what?

You use a "Knowledge Transfer" in your stronghold. You can do it a on a new character and get them level 50 through the Yorn Questline for 600g - Additional gold for the rest of the story lines but usually they are more costly than they are worth

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So when do we fight this Goku-Satan I have been hearing so much about?

413d76be5e404969e2a789432d0e0bd4543c42ca.jpg
Bro, we havent even seen phase 3 of Argos. Hell, a lot of people havent even seen p2. There are people in the guild that have came right out and said that they arent leveling their main anymore and still showed up for Argos. When I saw that, I just logged off for the night and did it with some randoms the next day. Im fine with doing things with friends, but theres a disconnect there.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh nice…didn’t know that would fully level a toon ty.
You unlock knowledge transfer if you do the quests in your stronghold, should be unlocked basically at the same time as you get power pass. It boosts to Vern, not to Yorn like Booze said by mistake, same as powerpass basically(also clears shushire but not very relevant). It does however not complete sidequests, unlike power pass which is actually a positive, because you can go to East Luterra and Tortoyk and do the sidequests that give engraving books, you can get 22 green class books, 20 green generic books, 10 blue class books and 11 blue generic books for free. The blue books have low value atm due to the event but the green books is a nice bunch of gold. Takes about 20mins to get these(there's a few more in various continents after but it's hardly worth the time going all over the place).

Downside is it costs 600g per char, takes 8hours to apply and is limited to 9 per account.

Can also be used to skip all the other stories after that, but for these you need to clear once for each transfer you do(so if you transfer rohendel on your first alt, your 2nd alt would need to do it manually so your 3rd alt can skip it and so on). It also costs more gold and still 8hours for these, so for most ppl it isn't worth it, I'm glad I lvled during the inflation period of time though cause I used knowledge transfer a bunch to not have to do story as many times. Sadly there's no skipping Punika story(for now).

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If you don't care much about the character itself you can skip the knowledge transfer for Rohendel and Yorn if you just jack your characters gear score up by buying the gear from AH, leveling it and then sailing straight to Feiton. I did it on my deadeye to test it out since it's just a mat feeding character and probably one I'll delete eventually.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm tempted to start an alt to make use of these events T1 and T2 mats, but I also feel like I really don't want to do the story again. I wish they'd just start selling powerpasses, at the very least to 802 so can skip rohendel and yorn. Technically I don't have to do rohendel if I just use event mats+pre rohendel chaos+tower mats to get to 600 so might do that.

Edit on above, I think it's better to do Yorn and skip Feiton, Feiton has the annoying infiltration quest and doing Yorn unlocks tower earlier.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fuck, ran into an unexpected issue with my ignea token farming. Well not so unexpected, just forgot about it. You can only give 99gifts a day for rapport. I have over 300 gifts to give. So that's gonna take a few days just because I can't cash in everything, I wish I remembered that earlier so I could have gifted them over time. Oh well.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gotta give you props. 71k in just purple rapport gifts is 2.37 million silver for just one big NPC. Never mind the other NPC’s, the 80k silver legendary rapport gift costs. Then, the millions of silver for cooking you’ve spent on the adventure tome. Then the millions of silver for the honings. That’s just .. a ton of work for the silver alone. Six characters at a 25k average on lopang is only 450k, so you’ve got to have a god damn Asian sweat house going to be able to afford all of that so quickly. Lol

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Alts are life.

With a slew of T3 chaos alts and Lopang it's pretty easy to rake in around 700-800k a day just from those activities.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gotta give you props. 71k in just purple rapport gifts is 2.37 million silver for just one big NPC. Never mind the other NPC’s, the 80k silver legendary rapport gift costs. Then, the millions of silver for cooking you’ve spent on the adventure tome. Then the millions of silver for the honings. That’s just .. a ton of work for the silver alone. Six characters at a 25k average on lopang is only 450k, so you’ve got to have a god damn Asian sweat house going to be able to afford all of that so quickly. Lol
It's not all purple gifts, last count which should be accurate since it was yesterday before I went to bed was 12 relics(10 from adventure tome/random shit like sublime island and 2 from login boxes), 54 legendaries(various sources, some are event/welcome challenge/login boxes, some are weekly shop boxes, some are island quests and what not) and 286 epics, 81 of which are boxes which are islands/weekly shop and the rest is merchants and whatever other sources. That's a total of 327k rapport(estimation with the random purples being counted as 300rep but many are 450 or at least 330), which was roughly enough to cover the 340k I needed to do the remaining rapport for the 8 tokens counting the daily emotes/songs and the rapport gained from quests/dialogues and shit.

That said I did buy like 160 of these epics gifts in the past couple days, as well as 10 or so legendaries. I think I spent about 6-7m silver on gifts but I didn't count exactly, some of my silver dropped cause I was also upgrading chars at the same time and I also bought some cards including a Wei card, but today I did my full dailies and counted 800k silver gain so there was that at the same time. I'm at 4m silver atm so a fair amount.

Your math is a bit off on lopang and stuff. A T3 alt gets about 75k from lopang, and chaos gives almost the same amount. I have 4chars running lopang+chaos, 2 more running chaos but not lopang unas(although one is isteri which also gives ~20k silvers) and one that only does lopang no chaos, all T3. That was ~800k today so should be accurate. I guess a bit more since I do guild stuff on all of them so that's like 42k silvers gone and probably some repairs and shit.

Fun fact, I have 280k providence stones I forgot about so I could probably have saved a few millions. I could also have cashed in some pirate coins for some gifts, although that one's fine since I still need coins to buy masterpieces/sea bounties and also cards to try to get Solas cards.

Last edited: