Lost Girl

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Isnt this show on the Canadian equivilent of Showtime?
Nah, it is Showcase, which is sort of like an AMC I think..."edgier" than normal channels, but not like Starz, Showtime, HBO, etc.

Note, I'm not Canadian so I could be wrong, but that's the understanding I have of it.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
September? This season started the beginning of January in Canada, and Episode 4 was the 27th in Canada.

Basically what Cybsled said below, except I was half-jokingly shocked that the Super Bowl was that big in Canada where they would hold up a show like Lost Girl.
The third season started airing in Canada last fall...read the press release.
Here

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The third season started airing in Canada last fall...read the press release.
Here
That link says nothing about it airing in the fall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Gi...and_production

"On November 13, 2012 press releases went out confirming the air dates for Season Three: Showcase will premiere it on January 6, 2013 [24] and SYFY will broadcast the first episode on January 14, 2013."

I watch all my TV via torrents; if this season started airing back in the fall then there would be a lot more episodes on the net right now instead of just the 4 that have aired.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Did you even read it?

Slated to premiere on Showcase this fall, season three promises more twists and turns for TV's favourite succubus, "Bo" (Anna Silk: Being Erica, Billable Hours). This season sees Bo make a romantic choice, but finds the road to commitment riddled with obstacles. Throughout the season, unexpected jeopardy stalks Bo and those she cares about. Though Bo battles many foes, her greatest enemy will prove to be the one that resides within her.

It states slated though, it could have changed. Where I get my links, most of the episodes were uploaded last fall (link), but are released a week ahead of US schedule.
We need a Canadian to confirm.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It states slated though, it could have changed. Where I get my links, most of the episodes were uploaded last fall (link), but are released a week ahead of US schedule.
We need a Canadian to confirm.
The link you posted where you download the show says s3e1 was uploaded September 2, 2012 and then the next 3 episodes where uploaded September 1, 2012? Didn't those dates seem a little odd to you when you chose to use that as your source?

Using that same site, if you actually click on the link for the first episode and it lists all the files, the oldest age of all the links is 23 days. Jan 29(today) - 23 days = Jan 6.

again...

"On November 13, 2012 press releases went out confirming the air dates for Season Three: Showcase will premiere it on January 6, 2013 [24] and SYFY will broadcast the first episode on January 14, 2013."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/los...s-release.html

No need for a Canadian to confirm what is easily proved with 2 seconds of Google.

Edit : Stupid argument aside. Just wanna say I watch and enjoy this show but like others have stated Kenzi is the only reason worth watching. Bo and Lauren need to die and the crap on Kenzi's arm needs to turn her into an uber-fae making her the new lead.

Cybsled

Ya, I'm kinda wondering when they will get around to developing her arm plotline into something. I was kinda hoping that her equipping the moss covered twig and becoming a ninja was going to be related to that ;p

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I watch all my TV via torrents; if this season started airing back in the fall then there would be a lot more episodes on the net right now instead of just the 4 that have aired.
Spork has already clarified things, but yeah this is pretty much me. I cancelled cable 6 months ago, and get everything via torrents, so if it were up in September, I'd have seen it.

However, to make you feel better, their Facebook page says January 6th, as did their official site when I started this thread. I'm pretty certain that their own PR department wouldn't lie. I'm not going to bother screen-shotting it or anything as Spork debunked everything already and you can go check yourself in less time than it would take me to do that, but doesn't the thought of a pirate site holding episodes until a week ahead of the US schedule (which just so happens to coincide with the REAL schedule we are all claiming is true) sound a little off to you? Pirates put that shit up there immediately, not holding it for some random reason. Come on man, use logic! WWP(irates)D??

On topic, I felt sorta bad for Kenzi with everyone ignoring her throughout the episode
frown.png
Even Hale was being a jerk (I get why, but still), and I always sort of thought he had a thing for her.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This show ties Bones for the worst written show on TV.

Bones, however, does not have Ksenia, so this show wins.
Sadly it is almost the Twilight of TV, if you've watched things like the Season 2 finale special. The number of middle-aged women in love with Dyson, Bo, or both was just staggering. Unlike Twilight, however, it has a ton of hot chicks that are on screen almost constantly, and as you mentioned, Ksenia. Seriously, Kenzi is my favorite character in all of television.

Although in Bones' corner, Sweets is pretty awesome. He's no Kenzi though, by a long shot.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
As long as kenzi is around its worth watching she usually blurts out something both hilarious and awesome. I love the start of the episode where she goes to try to swing a cinder block at some ogre thing slides on her ass and winds up nut punching it instead.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I watched the first episode of this show back in November, and really quite liked it...but then Christmas and New Year's happened, and I can't seem to summon up the wherewithal to watch it again. =/

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was over halfway into this episode before I remembered Kenzie had been swiped at the end of the last one.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad that storyline is over. I get that they had to show that Bo has been ignoring Kenzi and had to re-affirm the fact that they are best friends and would do anything for each other no matter whom Bo is fucking. But those couple of episodes with no Kenzi wisecracks showed just how much she holds the entire show together. It was almost painful to watch at times without her humor. Although she did a pretty good job of playing someone else, it just wasn't the Kenzi we all want to see each episode.

lindz

#DDs
Not really sure. They didn't do a good job of explaining it. Did the kitsune some how take her glamor back when she captured Kenzi? I assume that's how she was able to take on Kenzi's appearance. So does Kenzi not have it at all anymore? Confused.

Caliane

haha man the writing on this so shitty sometimes.

Zomg, Kensei is an imposter! Proof? fuck you I dont need proof and Im going to flip the fuck out at so much as even suggesting a blood test to prove I'm not crazy.

Inserting such retarded melodrama to force conflict only making your characters look stupid or insane.

Cybsled

I rewatched the scene in the cave. Seems like confirmation that the Fae took back the powers from Kenzi.

And ya, Bo could have easily stated that Kenzi is allergic to peanuts and Fake Kenzi ate them just fine instead of "I know in my gut". Although to propel the show forward, they would have found a way to result in Bo in a jail cell.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was there an episode this week? I seem to be missing one.