Lost Girl

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's not so much that Bo is a bad character, it's that Anna Silk is a terrible actress. It's everyone else who carries the show, mostly Kenzi, which is why it gets really weak when she's not in a scene. I've often wondered what the show would have been like with a decent actress playing Bo.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
No, that's Kenzi's alter ego from the past, with the whole Hell Shoe thing (stupidest name ever). When Bo had to go back into Dyson's memories to prove he was innocent (again, retarded concept), the blonde girl that sings and dances on the bar, and looks like Kenzi, is named Angel. She's technically a different character, so IMDB shows it.
Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

frown.png

Had a glimmer of hope of her and Tamsin kicking ass together as winged fae of awesomeness.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The way is ended
had very much a feel of the actor leaving.
Let's be honest, Kenzi is way too good for the show, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's gone on to a better gig, movie or another tv series.
Hope not since she's carrying the show, but I do expect her to be gone, barring guest part returns

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Season finale spoilers, in case you're only on the Syfy episodes:

Fairly disjointed episode yet again, these last two have barely made any coherent sense. First she's fighting revenants somewhere, then she's back at home getting a necklace, blah blah. It is almost like they realize the people watching don't give much of a shit about consistency as long as people kiss. Unfortunately, these last two episodes have been completely lacking Kenzi humor (understandably), so the "serious" nature has shown just how bad the writing really is.

However, I still watch it, so not going to complain too much. I assume Kenzi won't be out for very long at the beginning of the next season, unless she has something planned, like filming a movie or something. Without her the show is pretty much crap. I still love Tamsin, and I'd give my left nut for a "serious" episode all about her just kicking ass, but since they need to have Bo front and center most episodes I'm not going to hold my breath. Bo is really a terrible character. If she died and it was the Kenzi/Tamsin/Vex/Evony/Bruce show (maybe with Trick as mentor still), I'd be in heaven. All the lesbians that watch the show would be disappointed though.

My hope for the next season is that we get a bunch of scenes with Kenzi in Valhalla drinking and making merry with all the dead heroes, and basically having them all be in love with her and cater to her every whim. Sort of like Bruce did. Kenzi doesn't sit around meekly, so it isn't far-fetched at all. If they don't at least do *something* with her in Valhalla, they will be wasting a big opportunity I feel.
It's been a while but just to play safe...

I just finished the last three I think and completely agree with the disjointed feel. Not that this show is a text book case of clear and concise story telling, but this whole season felt a mess.

I think she got that necklace from upstairs and not back at her apartment because that was t the first thing in my head too, like magic teleportation but there was a wall painting or something of a horse in the background.

I need to find a screen grab of Kenzi at the fridge, Jesus that was spectacular.

Wasn't Tamsin's bit at the end about how Kenzi was missing as in not making it to Valhalla? Between the Wanderer, the father, Rayner, the Una Men's, Trick's stuff, Tamsin stuff, the Druid, Massimo... Just a mess.

The beginning was the best part while Ana Silk was dealing with her pregnancy / family stuff.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
A little disappointed to hear this, but not surprised, and depending upon Ksenia Solo's future plans it might be for the best anyway, because no Kenzi means only Tamsin is really worth watching anymore.

Cybsled

Eh, it's for the best. At least they have a set structure to end within. You dedicate half the season to getting Kenzi back, then the backhalf can be Bo fulfilling her destiny or whatever.

Ganthorn

N00b
Eh, it's for the best. At least they have a set structure to end within. You dedicate half the season to getting Kenzi back, then the backhalf can be Bo fulfilling her destiny or whatever.
I agree. I much prefer when they give them a season warning so they can at least wrap it up. I hate when a show ends up leaving so much stuff unanswered or on cliff hangers etc because they weren't warned

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Episode was decent, mostly because of Kenzi as usual. I'm a little concerned that the credits listed Ksenia Solo as a "special guest star" though. If they are planning to not have her stick around for the entire final season, it is going to suck balls. Bo can't carry that show herself.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Apparently Ksenia Solo is going to have a reduced role for season 5 due to her being cast inTurn: Washington's Spieson AMC. So we get 16 episodes and less Kenzi. Not sure if Tamsin is going to be enough for me to continue watching.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the info, I'll have to keep an eye out for that show. How bad could it be if she's in it?!

This is the final season of Lost Girl though, so might as well see it out. I'm sure Kenzi will be there for the finale at the very least. And as you mentioned, there is always Tamsin...although she sorta sucked this episode. Hopefully they get her back on track and let her pick up some of the Kenzi slack.

Cybsled

I hope that isn't the last of Kensi...kind of a lame exit otherwise, especially since they already used that reasoning a few seasons ago

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hope that isn't the last of Kensi...kind of a lame exit otherwise, especially since they already used that reasoning a few seasons ago
Since people mentioned she's on another show, I'm guessing it will be the last of her until maybe the final few episodes. Maybe she'll pop up once in the middle, but I kind of expect that she's done until near the end. Which sucks big donkey balls.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Episode was definitely saved by Tamsin. She was at the most adorable she's been in a long time. I really hope she gets another fun show like this one or Birds of Prey next, because I think she's at her best when she can be funny and serious in one show.

Anna Silk (Bo) and Lauren are just terrible, gah. Dyson is forced to be terrible I feel, because it is really a chick show, aimed at lesbians and straights alike, so Dyson can't be anything but a caricature. I'd kill to have his body fat percentage though. Trick is cool when they let him do something, but that is pretty rare lately. Hale gone, and while cool when he was a focus, that was like one episode a season. With Kenzi gone, it is fortunate that I still love Tamsin.

Basically, I'm not really optimistic about this season, but if they keep giving Tamsin a bigger role I will be able to tolerate it until Kenzi (likely) comes back for the final few episodes.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is only playing in canada right now, right?

Ganthorn

N00b
. Hale gone, and while cool when he was a focus, that was like one episode a season.
I feel like something must have happened with the actor because at the end of the other season they seemed to be setting him up to be more of a character. Him and Kenzi started to have a thing and he did the whole trial to be put in charge then the next season starts and its like he was barely there.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hardly any shows on, so more time for Lost Girl!

Good episode for Tamsin, particularly the "This is my friend the succubus. She just got her mojo back, and she's hornier than a monkey with 8 dicks" line. Fairly standard fare for the rest of the episode, nothing special, but Tamsin was great so it kept me interested enough. I hope they don't make the kid a recurring character though. Only remotely interesting part with him was with the cute girl on the bus, and obviously that ended up pretty shitty all the same.

Kind of just treading water until Kenzi shows up, maybe she'll be in the mid-season finale since they are splitting the season into two parts. Tamsin is great, but I still miss Kenzi.