Lost Girl

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Bo is my least favorite chick on the show. Well, to be clear, Lauren is my least favorite character, but I think she's much hotter than Bo.
Gotta disagree with you there, bud. Not that she isn't my least favorite character, but that she's hotter than Bo (different strokes, and all that). Lauren's character is so weak that I don't get why Bo would ever want to be with her. Not to mention all the lying and backstabbing she's done in the show. If I were Bo I would have kicked her to the curb LONG ago.

Kenzi is hot simply because of how awesome her character is, although in reality she's way, way too skinny. I still love her though, and would do terrible things to her, skinny or not. But I've come to realize that Tamsin is my new favorite in terms of bang-ability and overall hotness. She's certainly no Kenzi, but she's come into her own fairly well and I miss her if she isn't in an episode. I normally prefer brunettes, but there is something about her whole valkyrie thing that really makes her hot to me.
Tamsin is quickly becoming my favorite on the show. Not only is the actress playing her drop-fucking-dead sexy, but she's got a quirkiness that steals just about every scene she's in. I didn't like her character at first, but she's really been a great addition to the show. Any scene with Tamsin and Kenzie in it, and the rest of the cast just fades into the background.

And to completely gay this post up, I have to say that I need to see more Bruce in episodes too. He's awesome. And Vex, even if he is dressing in bustiers.
Bruce is fucking funny. Vex is also fucking funny. Dyson... Meh. That episode with the body switching was probably his best work. And Hale? Bleh. Hale is probably the weakest character on the show, but they gotta have a token black dude for PR reasons, so we get Hale. I gotta admit though, this past episode where he's using a groundhog day loop to get into Kenzie's pants was kinda funny.

I live in the US, so I've been streaming Lost Girl (and a bunch of other shows, like Sherlock) from couchtuner.eu. I refuse to watch anything on Syfy, so it's my only choice, and the quality is the same as you'd get with a torrent.

Cybsled

Hale was almost non-existent last season and now it's pretty much only for Kenzi scenes. The Groundhog Day attempts to get laid were the only funny part for him this season. But ya, Lauren is a lying backstabber and clingy. Not sure what the appeal is.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
We all agree that Lauren's character is the worst, but all the chicks that watch the show love her. Do yourself a favor and don't ever, ever google "Doccubus." Trust me. It's worse than Twilight shit. I think the bi/lesbian thing is the only reason she's still around, because all those middle-aged chicks like to think they might be bi too if only some sexy girl would be attracted to them. As far as looks, I certainly wouldn't kick either of them out, so it's a knees too sharp kind of thing.

I like Hale, but yeah he's almost next to worthless. He served a purpose early on when he was Dyson's partner, but now he's got nothing, so they had to hook him up with Kenzi. I'd almost rather see her hook up with Trick. I like Trick, but he doesn't get enough screen time, he's mainly just the "ancient lore guy" which is sort of like a computer nerd for the fae. As Blood King I want to see him fuck some motherfuckers up. And you're right, Dyson's best episode, by far, was the body switch one. I sort of get the feeling he's actually gay in real life. Anyone else get this feeling?

This whole "Unamens" thing is retarded. I have never even heard of such a thing. Not that I'm an expert on fae, but it sounds completely fucking made up to me. I could be wrong, but they still suck fucking balls and I can't wait for their storyline to be over with.

I'm in love with Tamsin though, I just drool at the TV when she's on. If you want a treat, google her nude scene in Transporter: The Series. Nothing overly exciting for those of us that live on the internet, but might be the only time we ever see the goods.

Next season needs to be Kenzi and Tamsin's Excellent Adventure, or Go To College, or pretty much anything where the two of them are on screen at all times. Preferably in lingerie and bikinis. With Bruce as their manservant.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Don't take this the wrong way but this made me think of you, Vvoid

FNqg5pJ.gif

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There are a lot worse things I could be associated with on this board, so I'll take it!

Cybsled

They seem to be implying that they are going to kill someone off at the end of the season.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Please spoiler any further discussion on this subject. I don't wanna know that shit.

Cybsled

Ah you speak of the Canadian most recent

Ya, they kinda telegraphed they were gonna kill Hale by the whole lovey-dovey angle and how his character has been a pretty non-factor the past couple seasons. I wouldn't be half surprised if Trick gets killed off this season as well.

Be interesting to see what they end up doing with Kenzi now. I'm guessing she will be full revenge mode ;P

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have to agree, that was entirely predictable, particularly as the episode was progressing.

I must admit, however, that while I have always been in love with Kenzi, I sort of assumed she was mostly a stick-figure under her clothes. Some of those outfits she wears, it seems impossible that anyone with legs bigger than a birds could fit into them. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she had a nice little ass and legs instead. I'll admit, I paused it several times at that spot.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Just started watching this show. Only finished season 2 yesterday after having started the series on sunday.

Kenzi might be my favorite character of any show that I can think of. I get that she is a supportive role there, but without the writing/acting of her character, the show would not be nearly as good. The one episode where she went off on tour with the musician was paced differently, hardly any jokes, and if there were, they felt forced.

Need to have some goodwill towards the show though (Kenzi supplies that) to ignore all the .... bad, bad, writing. Especially after deaths. They seem downright bipolar at times, faces smiling or being sad at the oddest of moments, comments and conversations with topics that seem completely out of place compared to where they are / what they have just experienced. But usually Kenzi is there with a little joke that pushes the show into acceptable. Seems like every episode has a "this is not the best dialogue... HAHA what did she just say?" It is like there is a separate writer for her character alone. Noticeable in the body swap episode, where Kenzi is put in Dysons body. The funny lines in that episode are almost exclusively given by Dyson as Kenzi. Wolfjunk dance was great.

Tl;dr

Kenzi is awesome and this show is now my guilty pleasure even though I know it is kinda bad at times.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Kenzi is far and away the best thing about this show. I'm a big fan of Tamsin now too, but you might not even know who she is yet.

In current episodes, this last one (Canadian version, so Ep. 11 I think?) made almost zero fucking sense to me. They hopped all over from one place to another, one storyline to another. It was just a big fucking mess. And no fun Kenzi to make me not care. That was probably one of the least sensible episodes I have ever seen, anywhere. Just turrible.

Cybsled

Ya, re: that episode, I agree it kinda hopped around and tried to cram too many "twists" into a single episode, which blunted their effect. How Kenzi was in that episode makes sense, though, considering what happened.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Season finale spoilers, in case you're only on the Syfy episodes:

Fairly disjointed episode yet again, these last two have barely made any coherent sense. First she's fighting revenants somewhere, then she's back at home getting a necklace, blah blah. It is almost like they realize the people watching don't give much of a shit about consistency as long as people kiss. Unfortunately, these last two episodes have been completely lacking Kenzi humor (understandably), so the "serious" nature has shown just how bad the writing really is.

However, I still watch it, so not going to complain too much. I assume Kenzi won't be out for very long at the beginning of the next season, unless she has something planned, like filming a movie or something. Without her the show is pretty much crap. I still love Tamsin, and I'd give my left nut for a "serious" episode all about her just kicking ass, but since they need to have Bo front and center most episodes I'm not going to hold my breath. Bo is really a terrible character. If she died and it was the Kenzi/Tamsin/Vex/Evony/Bruce show (maybe with Trick as mentor still), I'd be in heaven. All the lesbians that watch the show would be disappointed though.

My hope for the next season is that we get a bunch of scenes with Kenzi in Valhalla drinking and making merry with all the dead heroes, and basically having them all be in love with her and cater to her every whim. Sort of like Bruce did. Kenzi doesn't sit around meekly, so it isn't far-fetched at all. If they don't at least do *something* with her in Valhalla, they will be wasting a big opportunity I feel.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Season finale spoilers, in case you're only on the Syfy episodes:

Fairly disjointed episode yet again, these last two have barely made any coherent sense. First she's fighting revenants somewhere, then she's back at home getting a necklace, blah blah. It is almost like they realize the people watching don't give much of a shit about consistency as long as people kiss. Unfortunately, these last two episodes have been completely lacking Kenzi humor (understandably), so the "serious" nature has shown just how bad the writing really is.

However, I still watch it, so not going to complain too much. I assume Kenzi won't be out for very long at the beginning of the next season, unless she has something planned, like filming a movie or something. Without her the show is pretty much crap. I still love Tamsin, and I'd give my left nut for a "serious" episode all about her just kicking ass, but since they need to have Bo front and center most episodes I'm not going to hold my breath. Bo is really a terrible character. If she died and it was the Kenzi/Tamsin/Vex/Evony/Bruce show (maybe with Trick as mentor still), I'd be in heaven. All the lesbians that watch the show would be disappointed though.

My hope for the next season is that we get a bunch of scenes with Kenzi in Valhalla drinking and making merry with all the dead heroes, and basically having them all be in love with her and cater to her every whim. Sort of like Bruce did. Kenzi doesn't sit around meekly, so it isn't far-fetched at all. If they don't at least do *something* with her in Valhalla, they will be wasting a big opportunity I feel.
If you look at IMDB, she is now listed as Kenzi / Angel. Don't think she has been referred to as an Angel or anything like that in any episodes, so things to come? If she is outright gone, this show will take a nosedive for the worse. Tamsin is now the remaining best character of the show, and yeah, the lead character is the weakest.

Also, what if anything was buried under the toombstone? Tamsin seemed to poof her entire corpse.

Cybsled

If you look at IMDB, she is now listed as Kenzi / Angel. Don't think she has been referred to as an Angel or anything like that in any episodes, so things to come? If she is outright gone, this show will take a nosedive for the worse. Tamsin is now the remaining best character of the show, and yeah, the lead character is the weakest.

Also, what if anything was buried under the toombstone? Tamsin seemed to poof her entire corpse.
It could be a Buffy joke (Angel that is).

If they return for a 5th season, I'm sure Kenzi will be back. As for the grave, people will still make tombstones for people whose bodies are MIA

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

No, that's Kenzi's alter ego from the past, with the whole Hell Shoe thing (stupidest name ever). When Bo had to go back into Dyson's memories to prove he was innocent (again, retarded concept), the blonde girl that sings and dances on the bar, and looks like Kenzi, is named Angel. She's technically a different character, so IMDB shows it.