Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
While I generally agree with you, there is nothing wrong with discussing faith, and trying to make things clear. White boards are fine, sermons, books, discussions. Faith without discussion is mania. Faith requires self examination and discussion.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

SuperNaught

Trakanon Raider
Coming from the viewpoint that science is not faith. faith is not science. Neither is in competition with the other. They are complimentary things.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was speculated the Ebola thing was a drill and the CDC hospital treatment at the NIH was just an extension of a readiness drill.

Its not beyond the realm of possibilities that he discovered, much like Seth Rich with the DNC, information or classified information that he was not cleared to possess. Trying to blow the whistle on the Ebola promotion they ran would probably result in a Seth Rich or Michael Hastings style execution. Lets hope hes just playing hooky. Alternatively, it could be a vaccine whistleblower.

Investigated his case a little more. He had a security clearance and was a ranking commander. Seth Rich/Hastings event all the more likely. My guess is he realized the Ebola case was a readiness drill.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't aware there was definitive proof that Rich or Hastings were executed.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
DSj5UOdUQAAIl-d.jpg

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Very recent interview with Macaulay Culkin where he talks about his band "pizza underground". Pizzagate is bs tho right? How fucking delusional do you have to be to think this shit isn't real.

• 2Picard
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Alexa Is Randomly Laughing, But Nobody's in on the Joke | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Alexa had become self-aware and is laughing at our impending demise.

So on Jimmy Kimmel, Alexa was asked why she keeps laughing and she replied "oh just an old joke I remembered".

"Why did the chicken cross the road? Because humans are a fragile species who have no idea what's coming next."

Pretty ominous foreshadowing. I think something is coming on or around April 1st this year.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's not a Lumi post without a definitive date for the end of the world. You can just feel his yearning for things to be over.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have Google Home. Will Google Girl also gain seer-sight or is this an Alexa-only feature? I'll be honest, I really liked the Google Home, but a lack of fortune telling may force me to switch.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This crazy fucker is pretty amusing. I have a fetish for dry, "explanations" of phenomena that are borderline reasonable. Which half of this dude's shit is clearly not. But the ones that are are enterteaining!

Bright Insight