Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That would be Raw + Probiotic. The best of both worlds merged into a super health water. You'll be able to charge $8-10 per liter for that shit.

What kind of sucker would pay for probiotics in 2018?! That shits fucking free.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"People evolved to glean as much usable information from bits of hastily gathered and incomplete data"

What did we evolve from exactly? Oh and which evolved first, a male or a female?

"He sucks at gathering useful information."

Interesting how I've managed to cure cancer and have zero health problems because of the information I've researched. Not only am I good at gathering useful information but I am also good at applying it. You on the other hand are basically incapable of thinking for yourself. You literally go by whatever the mainstream/least against the grain way of thinking is. Basically zero capacity to think outside the box or have any actual grasp of what's really going on in this world.

You know what they say though. If you're one step ahead of everyone you're a genius. Two steps and you're a nut job.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting how I've managed to cure cancer and have zero health problems because of the information I've research.

hey, btw Lumi -- if you recall, you sent me several PMs telling me how fucking stupid and worthless i was and how much i deserved to die for doing chemotherapy for my stage 3C seminoma.

doctors declared me cured in october.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
hey, btw Lumi -- if you recall, you sent me several PMs telling me how fucking stupid and worthless i was and how much i deserved to die for doing chemotherapy for my stage 3C seminoma.

doctors declared me cured in october.

You are fucking stupid for poisoning the shit out of yourself and thinking that's a logical way to cure yourself. You're not cured. Your immune system is now utterly fucked with permanent damage done to your entire body. All because you refuse to accept the truth that there are natural ways to treat your disease but rather than change your life style you just take the easy way out. Oh and how much money has it cost you and your family? You're like that stupid ass youtuber Boogie who, rather than change his life style of slugging back mountan dew and eating dorito's all fucking day, gets a gastric bypass surgery to help him lose weight. Just an utterly ignorant lazy disgrace of a human being.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You are fucking stupid for poisoning the shit out of yourself and thinking that's a logical way to cure yourself. You're not cured. Your immune system is now utterly fucked with permanent damage done to your entire body. All because you refuse to accept the truth that there are natural ways to treat your disease but rather than change your life style you just take the easy way out. Oh and how much money has it cost you and your family? You're like that stupid ass youtuber Boogie who, rather than change his life style of slugging back mountan dew and eating dorito's all fucking day, gets a gastric bypass surgery to help him lose weight. Just an utterly ignorant lazy disgrace of a human being.

cost my family very little, Medicaid covered most of it. i was living a very healthy and active lifestyle when my cancer first developed, i was mostly vegetarian and worked out often.

what would you say is the most effective natural way to fight cancer? many people would say its cannabis "rick simpson" oil. i tried that, it didn't work.

i'm 99% sure that if i had followed Dr. Lumi's advice i'd be dead right now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
but you, Lumi Lumi , are an awful fucking person for saying such shitty things to a person who was potentially facing his own mortality. for someone that believes in god, you sure haven't learned many of Christ's lessons about love and compassion.

p.s. remember when you first PMd me, before you brought up my cancer, you ripped into me because you thought i was an atheist? i wasn't an atheist, i'm definitely a believer. but you're stupid enough that you thought if i disagreed with anything you said in the Atheism thread, then i must be Atheist.

you're a fucking idiot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
but you, Lumi Lumi , are an awful fucking person for saying such shitty things to a person who was potentially facing his own mortality. for someone that believes in god, you sure haven't learned many of Christ's lessons about love and compassion.

p.s. remember when you first PMd me, before you brought up my cancer, you ripped into me because you thought i was an atheist? i wasn't an atheist, i'm definitely a believer. but you're stupid enough that you thought if i disagreed with anything you said in the Atheism thread, then i must be Atheist.

you're a fucking idiot.

If you're a believer than why the fuck would you trust in man over God? Are you that dumb that you can't figure out that God provided us with everything we need in nature? The most effective way to treat cancer is to starve it. They literally have you drink a sugar solution when you get an MRI to detect cancer. What does this tell you? Cancer feeds off sugar. Don't give it sugar and it dies. Also, lots of people claim to be living a health life style but most aren't and seeing as how you're delusional enough to think that injecting poison into your veins is a good way to cure disease, I'd bet my left nut that your idea of a healthy lifestyle hardly is one.

Odds are you're poisoning yourself some how but just don't realize it. Killing weeds in your yard with toxic roundup? Using chemical laced scents like axe body spray or something? Using aluminum based deodorant? Using soaps and shampoo's with 30 different toxic ingredients that you can't pronounce? I guarantee you're doing a whole shitload of things wrong that are collectively causing your problems but are too dumb to realize it.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If you're a believer than why the fuck would you trust in man over God?

says the MAN that wanted me to trust him on how to deal with my cancer.

They literally have you drink a sugar solution when you get an MRI to detect cancer.

i think you're talking about the radiolabelled glucose that they *inject* you with before you get a *PET* scan.

you're delusional enough to think that injecting poison into your veins is a good way to cure disease,

it was a good way to cure my disease -- it worked.

Killing weeds in your yard with toxic roundup?

nope

Using chemical laced scents like axe body spray or something?

nope

Using aluminum based deodorant?

yes, but humans have been using aluminum containing deodorant products since the ancient Greeks, i think they've proven themselves as being benign.

Using soaps and shampoo's with 30 different toxic ingredients that you can't pronounce?

i was pursuing an education in chemistry before i got sick, i actually can pronounce them all, and the soap i use is relatively benign.

I guarantee you're doing a whole shitload of things wrong that are collectively causing your problems but are too dumb to realize it.

i bet wasting my time trying to have an actual debate with you is probably carcinogenic.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the roundup thing -- i was raised in an area that has a large amount of agriculture, and was exposed to a lot of glyphosate against my will while growing up surrounded by fields. you might have a point there, but it was hardly something i could control.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
says the MAN that wanted me to trust him on how to deal with my cancer.

I'm talking about the treatment itself, not the one giving it to you. You don't find chemo readily available in nature. It's a man made product.

i think you're talking about the radiolabelled glucose that they *inject* you with before you get a *PET* scan.

There's MRI's that do it too, basically the same thing.

it was a good way to cure my disease -- it worked.

The ends don't justify the means. You could've been cured much more easily with far less of a cost and with virtually no side effects.

yes, but humans have been using aluminum containing deodorant products since the ancient Greeks, i think they've proven themselves as being benign.

Aluminum is definitely not good for you and has been linked to cancer and various diseases. There are plenty of more natural alternatives like baking soda/tea tree/oil based deodorants.

Anyways, now that you're cured, you should look into doing a week long fast. It's been proven that after 70ish hours your immune system is basically completely rebuilt from the ground up via a self induced stem cell production mechanism that is triggered within the body that can only occur from fasting.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anyways, now that you're cured, you should look into doing a week long fast. It's been proven that after 70ish hours your immune system is basically completely rebuilt from the ground up via a self induced stem cell production mechanism that is triggered within the body that can only occur from fasting.

but you told me i deserve to die.

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Have you considered that people might be more receptive of your advice if you didn't berate them while giving the advice?

Tried that at first and just got mocked by ignorant people which drove me to hate everyone. No good deed goes unpunished in this sick vile joke of a world.

• 1Worf

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm

You're fucking retarded.

Lifestyle changes can be enough to treat/prevent some diseases, this is not news. We all know that aspirin was what you called 'natural' -- it came from plants, antibiotics came from mould. Fucking amazing. You know why they're now called 'medicine'? Because studies and research have been carried out to prove their effectiveness, so we're not just giving people useless placebos and calling it a day.

If you think you're going to reverse cancer by not eating sugar, you're actually fucking insane.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you're a believer than why the fuck would you trust in man over God? Are you that dumb that you can't figure out that God provided us with everything we need in nature? The most effective way to treat cancer is to starve it. They literally have you drink a sugar solution when you get an MRI to detect cancer. What does this tell you? Cancer feeds off sugar. Don't give it sugar and it dies. Also, lots of people claim to be living a health life style but most aren't and seeing as how you're delusional enough to think that injecting poison into your veins is a good way to cure disease, I'd bet my left nut that your idea of a healthy lifestyle hardly is one.

Odds are you're poisoning yourself some how but just don't realize it. Killing weeds in your yard with toxic roundup? Using chemical laced scents like axe body spray or something? Using aluminum based deodorant? Using soaps and shampoo's with 30 different toxic ingredients that you can't pronounce? I guarantee you're doing a whole shitload of things wrong that are collectively causing your problems but are too dumb to realize it.

Also holy shit, this is so fucking stupid. They give people who get MRIs water to distend the bowel to make it more visible, following your logic what does this tell you about water? Causes cancer I guess. They also on some occasions give people contrast dyes to make blood vessels and tissue show up in better detail. Know what some of these dyes contain? IODINE. GUESS THAT CAUSES CANCER TOO SINCE WE USE IT IN SCANS?

Enjoy your goitres, hypothyroidism and fucking neurological defects once you remove iodine from your diet , retard

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Opened thread hoping to see neat shit about aliens and UFOs, instead it's just retarded Lumi being wrong about everything. Argh.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Moved a bunch of posts to this thread.
pharmakos pharmakos congratulations on surviving cancer using techniques that have done something that Lumie's advice has been so far unable to do: be proven to work.

Normally I'd infract Lumi Lumi being an asshole about serious topics, but I can't really get mad at him for doing what Lumie does in Lumie appropriate threads. Engage him on topics of cancer at your own peril.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users