Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
tbroLVq.gif

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also looks like Netlflix is making a follow-up season.

Netflix said last month it has started production on new episodes of its docuseries that will act as a follow up to Season 1.
The new season, the company said, will revisit the case and be "an in-depth look at the high-stakes post-conviction process" and explore the "emotional toll" on all involved.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if his brother is going to make a new rap song. The first one was legit!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Really hope the kid makes it out of there. I doubt the county will be able to pull any shenanigans on him this time. As the case was clearly flimsy and they'll have a nation-wide army of lawyers, independent journalists and outside influences up their ass through the entire process.

Small town Wisconsin county courtroom shenanigans simply won't work that well I think. Too many eyes watching.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Let us hope he moves out of town while he sues the shit out of Manitowac...Otherwise, he just might go crazy and "murder" a woman. Time is a flat circle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
damn i didnt even hear about this. yeah this kid needs to get the fuck out of the state and then sue sue sue.
avery should be interesting. if they threw out all of brendan's testimony then they really dont have much to hold SA with except the tainted DNA samples, which i hope is also chucked out.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
damn i didnt even hear about this. yeah this kid needs to get the fuck out of the state and then sue sue sue.
avery should be interesting. if they threw out all of brendan's testimony then they really dont have much to hold SA with except the tainted DNA samples, which i hope is also chucked out.
They weren't able to use Brendan's stuff at Steven's trial so it honestly has no effect on it other then making the cops look like bigger pieces of shit.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They weren't able to use Brendan's stuff at Steven's trial so it honestly has no effect on it other then making the cops look like bigger pieces of shit.

It's been like a year since I watched the Netflix series, but from my memory.. the entire key point of the prosecution of Steven Avery WAS Brendan's forced testimony. Avery's case should certainly be reviewed if the main body of evidence has now been overturned.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's a new attorney working for Avery, and some appeal is due on the 29th. Something to keep an eye on.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
It's been like a year since I watched the Netflix series, but from my memory.. the entire key point of the prosecution of Steven Avery WAS Brendan's forced testimony. Avery's case should certainly be reviewed if the main body of evidence has now been overturned.
No. Brendan's confession was not used at all in Avery's trial.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hate Nancy Grace more than any other person on television, period. She's like a Bill O'Reilly with a chalkboard scraping voice.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The Nancy Grace impression in the Gone Girl movie was f'ing classic, isn't she off the air now? Thought I heard that she was replaced.

As far as Steven Avery, it's been said a million times that he certainly seems and probably is a big white trash scumbag that has a high chance of also being a raping killer. That said Brendan Dassey's confession while not used in the court case against him certainly formed the basis of the investigation into him. If his conviction is now overturned in that he had no part to play in killing the victim then how would anything else be accurate?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The Nancy Grace impression in the Gone Girl movie was f'ing classic, isn't she off the air now? Thought I heard that she was replaced.

As far as Steven Avery, it's been said a million times that he certainly seems and probably is a big white trash scumbag that has a high chance of also being a raping killer. That said Brendan Dassey's confession while not used in the court case against him certainly formed the basis of the investigation into him. If his conviction is now overturned in that he had no part to play in killing the victim then how would anything else be accurate?
Ken Kratz certainly seems like a totally horrible human being, but he knew what he was doing. Was tainting the entire jury pool with his press conference about rape and murder a shitty thing to do? Of course, but in Buttfuck, Wisconsin it didn't end up mattering. He left all of that timeline of events as well as Brendan out of Avery's trail on purpose...because it was all over the place and would have brought doubt into the case. With Avery they had his DNA and her body on his property. That was enough.