[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Am I meant to believe that he's more badass as a human with hairy forearms than as a giant fox beast? What is this, DBZ?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
convieniently the strongest vizard get's knocked out without us seeing his bankai, why didn't he "oh shit better hollow mask and protect myself, you know since i've been doing it for a few hundred years"

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
I predict Bleach will end with Ichigo killing off bad guy, and at the end Kenpachi will look at him and tell him that there fight is not over, Kenpachi goes Bankai, so does Ichigo, and they charge each other like opening from ninja gaiden 2 on the nes and thats how it ends. Calling that right now!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This latest bankai is decent. I'll continue reading. (ha, like I would have stopped after this long)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The funniest part of these last few chapters is that Komamura, and that dumb bitch he's fighting, doesn't realize that everyone in Bleach is already a fucking immortal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The funniest part of these last few chapters is that Komamura, and that dumb bitch he's fighting, doesn't realize that everyone in Bleach is already a fucking immortal.
Nah, I don't think people die of old-age (or illness, I guess?) but they can die. Rukia's sister, etc.

Rime

<Donor>
They are biologically immortal or something along those lines.

But they can be killed.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I know that what you're all saying is technically true within the lore of Bleach, but Kubo never kills ANYONE.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I know that what you're all saying is technically true within the lore of Bleach, but Kubo never kills ANYONE.
Yeah, secondary characters are immortal. It's always tertiary characters that die (Ichigo's mom, Rukia's sister, etc).

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't know if it's for lack of caring but I have no clue what's happening or why anymore? Does anyone else feel this way? It's just mindless back and forth fighting with random power upgrades and next level power bullshit at this point.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
b/c bleach is running on empty, for me it should have been "fin" with aizen in jail, ichigo loosing all powers and rukia fading away and he can't respond
rrr_img_49637.jpg

i'm sure we could all tell that's when it should have ended, but the bleach money train had to go on and kubo had to just dbz it up, fck the fullbring shit probably wasn't even him, they probably locked him up in a hotel for 3months to think of something (and he came up with this current shit) while they band-aided a story together.