[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The manga hasn't quite clarified it. The higher his intel gets, the more "shadows" he can summon, and put in his shadow storage. Storage is always lower than total shadow count, however. So he ends up summoning throw away ones as he fights.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i think they're being cheeky and calling it "slow leveling warrior", after "hardcore leveling warrior" (which is also a good webtoon)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I Alone Level Up is being called "Solo Leveling" by the fansub translator group for the light novels.
They released chapter's 129-136 this week, and it's excellent. This is such an enjoyable series.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So I've been wanting to get into manga lately and started with Solo Leveling and it's right up my alley. Binged it all over a week and now I want more, so guess I'm here for recommendations.

Started Tower of God and well, let's say the artstyle is a big step down from Solo Leveling, does it get better? I understand ToG is a bit older of a comic. Names/terms are also kind of confusing but I assume that's just how the author is.

Any particular website that is considered the "best" for reading pretty much everything? Seems to be a lot of scan sites out there, not sure which to stick with.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
So I've been wanting to get into manga lately and started with Solo Leveling and it's right up my alley. Binged it all over a week and now I want more, so guess I'm here for recommendations.

Started Tower of God and well, let's say the artstyle is a big step down from Solo Leveling, does it get better? I understand ToG is a bit older of a comic. Names/terms are also kind of confusing but I assume that's just how the author is.

Any particular website that is considered the "best" for reading pretty much everything? Seems to be a lot of scan sites out there, not sure which to stick with.
a few corrections, what you're reading are techically manhwas, korean comics, and MORE specifically they're webtoons, designed for web, mobile viewing.

with that, Tower of God is one of the first webtoons, that vertical scrolling format was foreign 10years ago, yea thats what you're reading a 10yr old webtoon, drawn by some guy.

Now all webtoons are drawn by "teams" (even SIU, the author of ToG, has a team now), and yea, if you keep on reading 400 chapters, the artwork will catch up to SoloLeveling, since they started last year.

try webtoons.com its where almost all the manhwas are.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
a few corrections, what you're reading are techically manhwas, korean comics, and MORE specifically they're webtoons, designed for web, mobile viewing.

with that, Tower of God is one of the first webtoons, that vertical scrolling format was foreign 10years ago, yea thats what you're reading a 10yr old webtoon, drawn by some guy.

Now all webtoons are drawn by "teams" (even SIU, the author of ToG, has a team now), and yea, if you keep on reading 400 chapters, the artwork will catch up to SoloLeveling, since they started last year.

try webtoons.com its where almost all the manhwas are.

Ahh gotcha, I just lump it all under manga heh.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some of them still has shit quality though like Gamer. God of High School is ok but sometimes they are in very awkward poses while fighting.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Download an app for your phone called Webtoon.

Using Webtoon, search out "The Gamer", "Hardcore Leveling Warrior", "Winter Moon", "Cape of Spirits", and "The Steam Dragon Express".

All of those are game-based in some regard.
I also like "Lookism", as well as "Mage & Demon Queen".

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I Alone Level Up is being called "Solo Leveling" by the fansub translator group for the light novels.
They released chapter's 129-136 this week, and it's excellent. This is such an enjoyable series.
Wow, they've already received a C&D. It's now shut down. That was quick.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Download an app for your phone called Webtoon.

Using Webtoon, search out "The Gamer", "Hardcore Leveling Warrior", "Winter Moon", "Cape of Spirits", and "The Steam Dragon Express".

All of those are game-based in some regard.
I also like "Lookism", as well as "Mage & Demon Queen".

Will check some of these out, thanks.

Crimson

Peasant
I just want to say Berserk is my shit. I don't think I even have another favorite manga past it, even though I've liked plenty; Berserk is the only one I can say I loved.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'd skip the gamer at this point, w/ better fleshed out webtoons like hardcore leveling warrior and solo leveling warrior, the gamer looks and sounds like grade school.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I'd skip the gamer at this point, w/ better fleshed out webtoons like hardcore leveling warrior and solo leveling warrior, the gamer looks and sounds like grade school.

Yeah hardcore leveling warrior was going to be my next one. Working through Tower of God, on chapter 90 now and it's getting better.