[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure glad Solo Leveling spent half the issue showing people scramble while the broadcast was cut just so we can get cliffhangered for the 102nd time.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Next Week, no Solo Leveling 103. Artist taking a week off for health reasons.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Did any of you read the novels of Solo Leveling? God damn was that a good story. There are 270 "chapters". The manga right now is about 3/4 of the way through chapter 120. There's SO MUCH more to go. God damn was this a good series.

In other news, I'm finally getting around to reading Tower of God. I'm a newb, though. Only on #64. The assassin buy showed off the girl's mom's necklace while saying he wasn't a friend.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You'll burn through that pretty fast. If you are reading on webtoons I would also suggest The Gamer and God of High School.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You'll burn through that pretty fast. If you are reading on webtoons I would also suggest The Gamer and God of High School.
From Webtoons:
Hardcore Leveling Warrior is also pretty good, and it's in it's second season/epic arc
Eleceed is still new but pretty good (two previous ultra-successful Webtoons authors are doing it, or their studios are)
Sword Interval is good but feels like it is wrapping up.
Cape of Spirits, Elf & Warrior, Shiloh, Fever King, Seed, Third Shift Society, The Red King, The Croakening, Urban Animal, and Four Leaf all have potential.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have a weird collection of Webcomics that I read.
Here's my full list:

Tower of God
SubZero
Wind Breaker
Sweet Home
Lookism
Devil Number 4
I Love Yoo
The Gamer
Hardcore Leveling Warrior
Mage & Demon Queen
True Beauty
Cape of Spirits
Age Matters
Purple Hyacinth
LUFF
Winter Moon
Let's Play
Lucid
LOST in TRANSLATION
Unlovable Replacement

Ok, that's everything.

I completed The Steam Dragon Express (it was similar to Winter Moon), and also Girls of the Wild's. That was a good series, but the ending was a little weak. Oh well.

Last edited:

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure these are "webtoons" but this is how the website I read them on classifies them.
Wind Sword
Terror man
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'm not sure these are "webtoons" but this is how the website I read them on classifies them.
Wind Sword
Terror man
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
they are, webtoons is pretty much exclusively where manwhas are published now

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In 2020... see message that series is delayed due to author's health... worry even more.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
In 2020... see message that series is delayed due to author's health... worry even more.
Solo Leveling?

Wind Sword/etc are a different provider's manhua, so not on Webtoons (Line). They have some active translations though.