[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh god, please don't let it be bothsouls meet on the way to heaven, talk, then naruto gets sad b/c he finally has his friend back but cant get him but they both merge as one of them is saved, presumably naruto since saskae has a sword to the heart, oh maybe saskae will be trapped in naruto's belly now, wow that'll be weird.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sorry did I miss something, Masked Tobi is back? That is just Black and White Zetsu right?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's exactly what I thought, I have no memory of the Krishna-riding Tobi coming back.
yea look at tobi no sharigan and no mask, it's all white zetsu, like when he first helped out obito escape the underground cave.
rrr_img_57612.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Now, old Tobi did comedy... maybe that was the other Zetsu talking. War Tobi was really fucking emo.

Brigandier

Molten Core Raider
At the end of the Madara fight, Orochimaru is going to body-steal Madara just before he's defeated and become the Ultimate-Final-Boss-I-Planned-It-All-Along.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
At the end of the Madara fight, Orochimaru is going to body-steal Madara just before he's defeated and become the Ultimate-Final-Boss-I-Planned-It-All-Along.
Oh I like this, except maybe he steals Kakashi, so that Naruto is forced to watch another of his teachers/mentors die.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
whatever happened to captain Yamoto?

and also didn't Kabuto have a special poison that worked against the clones of the 1st that had Tobi concerned? I would suspect that Orochimaru came up with it.

and for an extra stretching of the possible outcomes, maybe Sauske bites that chick to heal himself and since she is Senju he ends up getting Rinnegan that way which would be lame.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yamoto got absorbed by someone for the firsts dna... that or the zetsu's are harvesting his dna for clones? Some shit like that. Never to be rescued or heard from again.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yamoto got absorbed by someone for the firsts dna... that or the zetsu's are harvesting his dna for clones? Some shit like that. Never to be rescued or heard from again.
If the writer remembers he exists all the Zetsus will turn against Madara at the worst possible moment to let Nasuke (whatever the buttsecks combo they form is called) win.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yamato has been pretty much ignored since he started spawning those trees for Tobi.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow chapter 514
the "poison" that supresses the 1st that was talked about.
rrr_img_57815.jpg

yamato's last scene, ugh leaves too much to the imagination.
rrr_img_57816.jpg

poor yamato, no one gives a shit about him, now that the real first comes into play.

and they still haven't explained wtf his wood element/control bijuu really is.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
Karin isn't Senju, she's Uzumaki.
I was thinking of something like this:
rrr_img_57873.jpg

but like I was saying, it would really be a stretch - maybe they would try to pull that sorta crap in Bleach (not that he would think that far ahead) but they would probably not do something like that in Naruto.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm even more confused now by the Tobi looking Zetsu than before. Initially we thought it was just that Zetsu looking thing from back when Madara first took Obito in the cave, but after Suigetsu blew away part of the helm with his finger blasts, an ear is clearly visible behind the mask. Is that some mind-controlled Obito back inside that suit? I thought Obito died and his body was still laying on the ground somewhere.

I'm trying to read back to the part where half of Tobi turned all black from the Zetsu taking over him, but it doesn't really show him re-turning back into the spiral mask Tobi thing again so I can't tell.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zetsu enclosed Obito in the "Zetsu Suit" again like when he was injured as a kid right? I'm sure that it'll be clarified since there'll be some point to it.