[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
God Usopp/Sogeking sniping skills are in a class of their own as always. It's rare for him to intentionally save the day like a champ so it's awesome to see him clear out one of the biggest threats. With everyone paired off I am glad this arc is coming to a close soon, Doffy vs. Luffy/Law should be good but I really wanna see more Roronoa Zoro shit stomping people without applying any effort.

rrr_img_74893.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Doffy back story is relegated to just a paragraph... so does that mean he survives the fight? (Long back story means character is dead)

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Tough call. Dude has Conqueror's Haki though so he's a big deal. This fight won't be easy for Luffy, and even if he does win, he has one Yonkou, a Marine Admiral, the Revolutionary Army second in command, and possibly another Yonkou on his way. This will be either ugly and chaotic or have some incredible crowning moment of glory.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I really wish this fight would have mirrored the first time luffy fought bellamy. I.e, a proper goddamn one-shot. I guess he has something different in mind though

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah Bellamy has been showing Luffy nothing but respect since he got his shit pushed in long ago. Doffy is just controlling him.

kitsune

He doesn't want to hurt Bellamy. Are you even reading it?
I should have worded it differently, instead of bashing bellamy, doflamingo. I feel it would be a cool tribute to their first meeting so to say, but at the same time I guess oda has been building this fight up since ace's death so it's not surprising he's taking his time

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, character background and build-up... does law die or doffy?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Not been explained. But, I think they all have a specific personality and desire.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm glad one piece seems to just be getting better with time because fucking bleach and naruto turned to trash.

kitsune

Latest chapter
I have a hunch that law is going to be healed by chopper's mentor, the granny!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Latest chapter
I have a hunch that law is going to be healed by chopper's mentor, the granny!
Pretty crazy the tie between the two moles. I'm getting a Departed vibe from it. Since it's a flashback we already know who loses :|

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This Flashback is taking too long, I hope this helps build up the climax of this arc massively. Of all the big shounen manga's that I started a while back One Piece is the only one I still enjoy. Gave up Bleach years ago and Naruto earlier this year.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't know man, I don't particularly care about Corazon but I like Law as a character (though he's not going to join the crew since they already have Chopper as the doctor). This is some actual character building and tension build up. I think it's a decent subplot on the double mole bullshit as well.