Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mrs G this is a stupid question but did you change the font size towards the end. Can't tell if I'm retarded

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mrs G this is a stupid question but did you change the font size towards the end. Can't tell if I'm retarded

You can inspect the post in Chrome dev tools to check you knob.

The answer is one part of the post does change the font size to 16. I don't care enough to check the default font size in the CSS.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Right question shouldn't have been asked period. It was none of his business, period, end of story.

I wholeheartedly disagree. If a chick twerked at me, I'd assume she was coming on to me. Knowing the kids sexual orientation is an important piece of the puzzle to determine if he's coming on to your son. If I were you I'd be most disappointed in the school that the kid wasn't sent to the gulag for sexual harassment.

• 1Picard

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wholeheartedly disagree. If a chick twerked at me, I'd assume she was coming on to me. Knowing the kids sexual orientation is an important piece of the puzzle to determine if he's coming on to your son. If I were you I'd be most disappointed in the school that the kid wasn't sent to the gulag for sexual harassment.

That was the part where my son's changing stories and his rushed confession tied my hands. Believe me, that was brought up in the first meeting by me. It had no teeth because at that poiint Pricipal Stalin already had her signed confession. And that fact did not come up at all in his confession, so me pushing the issue would have been foolish as my son's own words had completely muddied the actual truth.

And as far as the question itself. They are 11 in the heart of the Bible Belt, chances are good the kid wouldn't have tried banging my kid on the playground. His move should have been to go home and ask us and leave the school no room. And if not, his move should NOT have been to leave that part out of the puzzle when he confessed.

Last edited:

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I don't need to justify myself to you, shit-eyes
I just reviewed - I did not do so intentionally but it sure looks as if I did. I was posting from my phone and I suck at it, so my 'splaination is that I perhaps maybe quite possibly but I will not admit it completely may have altered size. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
At the risk of sounding like a self-congratulating asshole....

The wife and I threw our 3rd Annual Halloween Party tonight. It is primarily a kids party, but we try out best to make it fun for the adults as well. We made some pretty awesome food and had a fully stocked bar and made a signature drink called the Pumpkin Martini. When we invite kid to a party we invite the whole family. Anyway, being a total asshole and judging everyone/their marriages it reinforces why I feel so great about my marriage.

Basically this whole post was meant to brag about how much my wife and I have our shit together an how proud I am about it. Also, I am pretty drunk.

Yes, I am happy about my happiness.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If I invited other families I'd just get pissed. From both them criticising how messy my house is to me being jealous of what I perceive their sex lives are like.

My wife said some stuff to me last night when I was drunk and it made me pretty angry so I went to bed at 930

• 1Worf