Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah you can't be a main tank and a cuck. It is known main tanks are the puss slayers.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh to have that problem of staying ahead of the cold... the last couple of years have been warmer falls so that means in Tennessee the sweltering heat lasts until November. We did the star wars family last year. I was Han, Wife was Leia, Daughter was Rey, Son was Kylo. It was an awesome idea until Halloween proper was actually in the upper 80's and my wife was in a snow suit, I was in a thick bomber jacket get up, son was in a black robe, and the daughter was in a white desert outfit... basically the only one appropriate for scorching, Southern heat. So this year I'm wearing a T Shirt that says I'm eating my kids' candy...

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I am now married to this forum..

YepYep.PNG

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So guys this is a little random but it's been popping up. I'm not caffeinated so not sure if I've posted this, but there's new info anyways.

Short version is my brother in law is a certified cuck. Well, he would be but he's never had a girlfriend. He found one, we met her and she felt off to me. Anyways, they came over a few times then he turned into a beta shit around her. She calls every shot. Literally anything he does is with her or by her command.

She moved into his house secretly (hiding in his room) against their mothers wishes. Gf convinced him to get an apartment on his own (she has no job or license) so he moved out. They're both on the lease.

Lot of shit went down and he's banished from ever seeing the family as long as he's with her. Things he's done:

• Went to his mother's house and told her she was the worst mother a person could have, she forced him into college (he dropped out after 5 years), and she fat shamed him. All while bitch was behind him with arms crossed.
  • Threatened to sue his brother. He worked at his brothers company and they were going to get bonuses at the end of a big job. He quit a week before job was completed and threatened legal action if he didn't get a bonus.
  • Didn't return tools and website login info (he also made the webpage). He had to have his gf return the login info because he subcontracted her to make it.
  • Didn't meet my newborn child for 3 weeks. He lives literally down the street.

Anyways. His gf is kind of manly looking, definitely masculine in demeanor. We all jokingly called her a tranny until I got forwarded the website info (I'm helping out). Her email was not from her name, but from Michael. Weird I thought. Maybe her dad? I look up her Facebook and it says "Female Name (Male name)" as her display name. Weird... LinkedIn she's listed under the male name and the resume has a male name too.

So what am I dealing with here? For reference the male name is Michael. Would a parent really name a girl Michael? Is dude with a tranny?.???

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So guys this is a little random but it's been popping up. I'm not caffeinated so not sure if I've posted this, but there's new info anyways.

Short version is my brother in law is a certified cuck. Well, he would be but he's never had a girlfriend. He found one, we met her and she felt off to me. Anyways, they came over a few times then he turned into a beta shit around her. She calls every shot. Literally anything he does is with her or by her command.

She moved into his house secretly (hiding in his room) against their mothers wishes. Gf convinced him to get an apartment on his own (she has no job or license) so he moved out. They're both on the lease.

Lot of shit went down and he's banished from ever seeing the family as long as he's with her. Things he's done:

• Went to his mother's house and told her she was the worst mother a person could have, she forced him into college (he dropped out after 5 years), and she fat shamed him. All while bitch was behind him with arms crossed.
  • Threatened to sue his brother. He worked at his brothers company and they were going to get bonuses at the end of a big job. He quit a week before job was completed and threatened legal action if he didn't get a bonus.
  • Didn't return tools and website login info (he also made the webpage). He had to have his gf return the login info because he subcontracted her to make it.

Anyways. His gf is kind of manly looking, definitely masculine in demeanor. We all jokingly called her a tranny until I got forwarded the website info (I'm helping out). Her email was not from her name, but from Michael. Weird I thought. Maybe her dad? I look up her Facebook and it says "Female Name (Male name)" as her display name. Weird... LinkedIn she's listed under the male name and the resume has a male name too.

So what am I dealing with here? For reference the male name is Michael. Would a parent really name a girl Michael? Is dude with a tranny?.???

Look into name changes in your state (or her previous states of residence). Tranny name changes are public record just like any other.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
She may be gender-fluid. Micaela one day, Michael the next. Either way your brother is probably taking it up the ass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
While I don't like her I can't in good conscience post her information

Don't you love your brother in law?

Don't you want him free? Think about the service you could be doing for your family.

(I have this image, of Xer crying and leaving. And Noodle, sitting upon his messy table throne like a Don, grinning and speaking the words "You underestimated my reach, Michael.")

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

Be a dude and share the link to FSR that is full of spank bank material for him. More than he can possibly dream. (And yes, he is totally taking it in the ass)