Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There was some other thread where we were talking about the name Michael for a female recently. Can't remember which thread.

But yes it weirdly can be a female name. Went to college with a chick named Michael-Lynne who is now married to a friend of mine.

Anyway what name did he introduce her with?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So there are many possibilities. One that looms large to me is that this Michael character has been affirming of your brother's sexuality, whatever that is. Maybe he likes dicks, maybe he likes manly women, maybe he likes it up the ass, who knows? But if this is one of his first major relationships and he's doing whatever (s)he says, she likely has this control over him because she's fulfilling his sexuality as no one has before. If he can become more secure in his own self, maybe he won't need this creature any longer.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Geebus, I have no problems comparatively.

To answer though, yes, people do name their children m/f whatever...Michaeln.
Roman Catholic nuns often take the name.

My trivia brain reminds me that the actress who played the mom on The Waltons was named Michael. I can't be arsed to look it up right now though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Michael is totally a female name.
sonequa-martin-green-star-trek-discovery.jpg

Your bro-in-law might have an STD though.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There was some other thread where we were talking about the name Michael for a female recently. Can't remember which thread.

But yes it weirdly can be a female name. Went to college with a chick named Michael-Lynne who is now married to a friend of mine.

Anyway what name did he introduce her with?
It's.a variation of Michaela but spelled very differently

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There was a priest in our WoW guild who was our main healer. Never got a mic for whatever bullshit reasons. It was confirmed she was actually a he named Mike. No one even cared. He was good so what did it matter? It was heavily suspected and people even confronted him about it with full blown The Database style proof and he denied it heavily. Something about Mikes.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Won't be together with her ever again. Banished from the family

Noodle you can PM me the info and I'll search, or you can google search name changes yourself, they are public record.

I doubt you'll find anything though especially if it's a generic name.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
On the plus-ish side, finding out his first gf ever is a dude might very well cause your bro-in-law to choose oblivion rather than deal with the shame.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wherein lies the issue with giving us her info then?
I don't want any of this connected to me. People here can be shitbags. Also I've had people post pics of a cheerleader I worked with and Picasso zoomed into a pic I posted, cropped a pic of my wife and I and used it as his avatar

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I don't want any of this connected to me. People here can be shitbags. Also I've had people post pics of a cheerleader I worked with and Picasso zoomed into a pic I posted, cropped a pic of my wife and I and used it as his avatar

Yeah, I see your point. Good call.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She moved into his house secretly (hiding in his room) against their mothers wishes. Gf convinced him to get an apartment on his own (she has no job or license) so he moved out. They're both on the lease.

How did this happen? She was hiding in his room in mom's house and mom didn't know she lived there?

You didn't use an apostrophe on mothers. How many mothers were opposed to the secret move in?

Anyways. His gf is kind of manly looking, definitely masculine in demeanor. We all jokingly called her a tranny until I got forwarded the website info (I'm helping out). Her email was not from her name, but from Michael. Weird I thought. Maybe her dad? I look up her Facebook and it says "Female Name (Male name)" as her display name. Weird... LinkedIn she's listed under the male name and the resume has a male name too.

So what am I dealing with here? For reference the male name is Michael. Would a parent really name a girl Michael? Is dude with a tranny?.???

Is the name it goes by a derivative of michael?
Where is it from?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So guys this is a little random but it's been popping up. I'm not caffeinated so not sure if I've posted this, but there's new info anyways.

Short version is my brother in law is a certified cuck. Well, he would be but he's never had a girlfriend. He found one, we met her and she felt off to me. Anyways, they came over a few times then he turned into a beta shit around her. She calls every shot. Literally anything he does is with her or by her command.

She moved into his house secretly (hiding in his room) against their mothers wishes. Gf convinced him to get an apartment on his own (she has no job or license) so he moved out. They're both on the lease.

Lot of shit went down and he's banished from ever seeing the family as long as he's with her. Things he's done:

• Went to his mother's house and told her she was the worst mother a person could have, she forced him into college (he dropped out after 5 years), and she fat shamed him. All while bitch was behind him with arms crossed.
  • Threatened to sue his brother. He worked at his brothers company and they were going to get bonuses at the end of a big job. He quit a week before job was completed and threatened legal action if he didn't get a bonus.
  • Didn't return tools and website login info (he also made the webpage). He had to have his gf return the login info because he subcontracted her to make it.
  • Didn't meet my newborn child for 3 weeks. He lives literally down the street.

Anyways. His gf is kind of manly looking, definitely masculine in demeanor. We all jokingly called her a tranny until I got forwarded the website info (I'm helping out). Her email was not from her name, but from Michael. Weird I thought. Maybe her dad? I look up her Facebook and it says "Female Name (Male name)" as her display name. Weird... LinkedIn she's listed under the male name and the resume has a male name too.

So what am I dealing with here? For reference the male name is Michael. Would a parent really name a girl Michael? Is dude with a tranny?.???

tTc9cKQ.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users