Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I work with this guy who is 28 who I’m about 100 percent sure has never kissed a girl. We’re talking about a guy who has said he’s embarrassed about the size of his wrists. I keep trying to get this fucker a date but he won’t budge. You start inching towards 30 never having dated it’s gotta get exponentially harder to actually get out there and learn the art of rejection and trying to make things happen.

Me and another guy at work try to get him to come out with us and he won’t. Dude owns his own house in the Bay Area and everything, has a good sense of humor, isn’t bad looking, etc, just goes home and plays video games all the time.
He probably hasn't realized that his stock on the dating market has increased A LOT in the last 3 years... You should probably go the other way around, tip a girl about him like "looking for a serious relationship?". That's the kind of guy that's likely to marry to a non-crazy, decent looking woman that manage to catch him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A guy's entire life is based upon rejection. We ask women out, push for sex, take risks. Sometimes it pays off, most of the time it doesn't. We become accustomed to rejection.

You ever broken up with a woman before? They have no fucking idea how to handle it. They've never been rejected. It's so fucking rare for them. Women are generally the ones who decide to be done with a relationship, so they don't have a lot of practice dealing with it. They can't wrap their head around the fact that they're somehow not good enough and go absolutely insane. Their entire lives they've been told that everyone wants to fuck them all the time, so when they come up against someone who says "Nah, I'm good," it short circuits their brain.
Eh theyre like monkeys. Do it before theyve latched onto another branch and they flip their shit. Once theyve already got their hand on another branch they dont care.

When my ex and I were done she didnt react it was just like whatever. She never sent sent a single text or called once lashing out or demanding an explanation but of course she was in an environment were she was getting more attention than she could handle in 10 lifetimes. And this was a woman who when I would pull back after her bad behavior(like threatening suicide over the most trivial thing possible) would be beside herself and beg and plead with me for things to go back to normal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
I asked my wife what's up. She said 'maybe all those months I was waiting for you to take charge and fuck the shit out of me' well alright alright.

The problem was I was turned down a lot. So it was almost like a wall was up that took some serious work to break through. After my depressing post here I had a heart to heart with her and started spending time with her more instead of games.

This is some mind-games bullshit that women play. Sometimes my woman is mean to me at night, nothing vicious just is in a bad mood. I'm an easy-going guy so I never let it get to me. But then, a week or so later, she's like "you should've just fucked the 'mean' out of me that's what I needed." I get it, but I don't find meanness sexy. I'm floppy as shit if she's saying some rude thing. We have sex 1-5 times a week and she does give it up pretty much every time I want it, but sometimes I'll make an advance and she'll just be mean but willing which makes me not want to at all. Not mean about the sex, just mean like, "well SHIIIIIIIIT I gotta shower now huh" and just likes to complain. Not sexy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
He probably hasn't realized that his stock on the dating market has increased A LOT in the last 3 years... You should probably go the other way around, tip a girl about him like "looking for a serious relationship?". That's the kind of guy that's likely to marry to a non-crazy, decent looking woman that manage to catch him.

Hmm. If I knew a girl who might be into him I'd try that.

To the earlier point - - I'm legit not 100 percent sure he's not gay. I've never actually heard him talking about women (or men,) but I've never heard him say, in our office conversations or out at lunch with guys, anything about women. Like the rest of us guys will talk about girls we're dating or whatever, or see some girl out somewhere and make a lewd guy-comment, he doesn't do that. Not even little. I've never even heard him say the least bit comment about a woman, just even to say one is pretty or whatever.

He is a "little" nerdy / super skinny but he's not at all shy that I can see, he's very outgoing and a good talker, great guy, funny, etc, like I said. He's also the polar opposite of all the stereotypes about millennials, dude works his ass off and he learned the job at a very young age and does it very well.

So yeah -- supposing he's not secretly gay, I think he could actually get a decent woman.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hmm. If I knew a girl who might be into him I'd try that.

To the earlier point - - I'm legit not 100 percent sure he's not gay. I've never actually heard him talking about women (or men,) but I've never heard him say, in our office conversations or out at lunch with guys, anything about women. Like the rest of us guys will talk about girls we're dating or whatever, or see some girl out somewhere and make a lewd guy-comment, he doesn't do that. Not even little. I've never even heard him say the least bit comment about a woman, just even to say one is pretty or whatever.

He is a "little" nerdy / super skinny but he's not at all shy that I can see, he's very outgoing and a good talker, great guy, funny, etc, like I said. He's also the polar opposite of all the stereotypes about millennials, dude works his ass off and he learned the job at a very young age and does it very well.

So yeah -- supposing he's not secretly gay, I think he could actually get a decent woman.

Maybe he's legitimately not interested in pursuing that. Some people find solace in solitude.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Have any of your wives ever tried to stick a finger up your butt while giving u head?

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Or is this something we just don't talk about? I'm just curious how kinky your sex life evolves over marriage.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ok. Was just curious if that aspect is something that gets harder to maintain over marriage, like you end up trying weirder stuff etc.

Prob just watched too much tv.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like he's got the right idea.

Ignore females, acquire currency.
I wish it were that easy for me. I’d be sitting on a nest egg big enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life if I wasn’t so thirsty in my 20s. I definitely wouldn’t trade that for the family and richness of the life I have now though.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
I've told mine that she can peg me, once. I don't want it, I'm not interested in it, but it's only fair with the amount she takes it up the ass. She's yet to redeem her coupon in the years we've been together, and I hope she never does, but if I come home one day and she's oiling up a strap-on...that's what real love is.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've told mine that she can peg me, once. I don't want it, I'm not interested in it, but it's only fair with the amount she takes it up the ass. She's yet to redeem her coupon in the years we've been together, and I hope she never does, but if I come home one day and she's oiling up a strap-on...that's what real love is.
The plot twist is when it's the best sex you've ever had and she won't do it again.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users