Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Slamming my wife multiple times a night now is pretty nuts. It's taken to this point in our relationship for her to finally open up about what feels good to her, it's kind of crazy. For instance I knew playing with her nipples felt good, but tonight I was going pretty rigorous on them and she said "you know, you could really go so much harder on them" and then she basically started screaming when I did. I could chalk some of that up to me not listening to her, but she's always held back. She's very vanilla sexually, so anything she busts out I am all for. Tonight she put my cock between her ass cheeks like a hot dog (best explanation I got) and started fucking my dick and talking real dirty about how she wanted my cum.

Things have changed boys

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Slamming my wife multiple times a night now is pretty nuts. It's taken to this point in our relationship for her to finally open up about what feels good to her, it's kind of crazy. For instance I knew playing with her nipples felt good, but tonight I was going pretty rigorous on them and she said "you know, you could really go so much harder on them" and then she basically started screaming when I did. I could chalk some of that up to me not listening to her, but she's always held back. She's very vanilla sexually, so anything she busts out I am all for. Tonight she put my cock between her ass cheeks like a hot dog (best explanation I got) and started fucking my dick and talking real dirty about how she wanted my cum.

Things have changed boys

In traditional FoH fashion I'm trying to come up with a way to spin this as a bad thing and it has been difficult. Best I can come up with is 'tumor in the pre-frontal cortex', which sounds more like a House episode than something funny/entertaining.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
In traditional FoH fashion I'm trying to come up with a way to spin this as a bad thing and it has been difficult. Best I can come up with is 'tumor in the pre-frontal cortex', which sounds more like a House episode than something funny/entertaining.

Traditional bad spin:

She’s trying to teach him how her boyfriend who she just lost access to has been doing it all along.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Congrats, Noodle. I hope it's a long-lasting change.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester

Things have changed boys
Like a hot dog.

I thought you were a super taster!

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh, I've got a spin. She's priming you for another kid.

Don't worry if it's black. Sometimes that skips a generation.

• 4Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Things have changed boys

Man good for you.

But how disappointed will she be when the next wow xpac drops??!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Man good for you.

But how disappointed will she be when the next wow xpac drops??!
That's her master plan. Go hogwild on that dick so that Noodle doesn't even care about the next expansion. Let's see if she can keep it up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Easily the worst expansion ever made for the game, plus Blizzard's other PR nightmare shit that's going on has ensured I don't support them anymore as a company.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doing my bachelor party this weekend and decided to start early with the best man and take an extended vacation. Can’t wait to take the plunge next month though y’all have been making it sound so wonderful the past 15 years browsing FOH🍻

• 4Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
This sounds suspiciously gay to be honest, but hope you have fun.
One final chance to plug your buddy in the butt before taking your vows. Doesn't everyone do that?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Technically she plights him her trough. What he does with his trough is only between him and the guy in the sweatervest.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Re: Vibrating butt plugs: We do the same thing sometimes by holding a vibrator just above the vaginal entrance in doggy. She gets clit and g spot, and yeah the vibrations on the dick feel amazing. She is one of those 150% opposed to butt stuff, and frankly I'm not a huge asshole fan either so it doesn't bother me. For a while, I did "experiment" by circling my thumb over her asshole during doggy to see how she'd respond and finally after about a week of doing that, she was like "WTF are you doing? That's my asshole, stop." Can't say that I was disappointed just intrigued.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think a lot of people are looking at anal too literally. It's fun to do perverse stuff. It's even more fun when your partner enjoys perverse stuff. There are a whole bunch of things I like doing now that I only know about because of my wife.

I don't like anal because it feels better. It can feel better and sometimes it can feel worse for obvious reasons. And the prep work and position restrictions are annoying. Until you've busted a nut in her ass while she masturbates and you choke her, it's just difficult to explain the appeal of anal.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop