Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
And apparently, it's the 15 and 16 year old girls that are the predators. The world sure is scary for a single, middle-aged man.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I mean this is starting to not be a one time thing dating young

I’ve went out with way more 40-54 year olds from online dating than 18-20 year olds.

And I wasn’t trying to date them, it was just hookups.

I think I’ve hooked up with 2-3 women aged 18-20 over the past four years.

I’ve hooked up with probably 8-10 women aged 48-54. I love MILFs. 😍

The vast majority of women I’ve had sex with since moving to California have been 28-35.

I simply don’t look for / discriminate based on any age.

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I simply don’t look for / discriminate based on any age.

You fucking better.

9491587.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant he doesn't discriminate above the legal age.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant he doesn't discriminate above the legal age.

Correct.

Nothing below 18, and to be technical, probably very few over 58ish. :)

I think I may have mentioned in a previous post some of the best sex of my life was with a woman who was 53ish when we met. God fuck was she good. She ended up moving to L.A. unfortunately.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
A regular Rico suave

I don't pretend to be anything special, it's just so fucking easy in the Bay Area on Tinder if you look at least half decent, have a personality, and dress appropriately. There's so many women here at least some portion of them are A. gonna be into you. B. aren't very hard to get.

I put it into perspective of where I came from:

I moved from a small town in Florida. Finding anything wasn't easy, or rather it was, but it wasn't something you'd want. Then I came to California and kinda went overboard at times. Call it making up for years of lost time.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Haha, my dad the other day got real serious and told me how proud he was of the man I've become and stuff, ended up with us both crying. It was out of the blue, but a moment I'm sure I'm always going to remember.
Until dementia sets in.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
As if drugs and cocks didn't exist in 1997
I had been into newsgroups and had sweet sweet college campus 10Mb ethernet back then. That was back before the big crackdowns, when you could find everything in usenet.

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

I was being facetious

My oldest kid's first foray into the internet was some shitty flash browser game with groupchat. I just okay'd because she was in the kitchen with me while I was making dinner. She was 1st grade reading level, within 5-10mins she was definitely getting phished by some pedo. Kids are so ridiculously dumb about the internet at first glance, it is such a difficult concept for them to understand 99% it is some fat dude with his dick out or whatever the fuck is going on.

Have a lot of tech in house, but they get nothing personal until they can work for it and I'll firewall / let them know big brother is aware.

edit: and that was basically the end of the internet until adolescence. Honestly it is pretty refreshing. It is like the kids who grow up without TV. She is heavily into sports and her circle of friends match that. The concept that kids need to learn tech at an early age is dumb and misguided. I can already tell my son is a gamer though.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why are you reading chat logs

I was wondering the same thing. I'd probably feel like garbage if I was reading my daughter's messages and she was talking about how great I am. I guess I'm with you on this. But my girl is in her 20's now so it's no longer relevant. I relied on her thinking I was a wizzard and knew all anyway. One time early on I was able to name the boy she was talking to, his parents, and where he lived. She didn't doubt me again till she was an adult.

Truth be told if I found myself with a toddler to raise tomorrow, I'd probably insist on knowing the passwords and occasionally check logs.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was wondering the same thing. I'd probably feel like garbage if I was reading my daughter's messages and she was talking about how great I am. I guess I'm with you on this. But my girl is in her 20's now so it's no longer relevant. I relied on her thinking I was a wizzard and knew all anyway. One time early on I was able to name the boy she was talking to, his parents, and where he lived. She didn't doubt me again till she was an adult.

Truth be told if I found myself with a toddler to raise tomorrow, I'd probably insist on knowing the passwords and occasionally check logs.

Okay you start off with seemingly trying to make me feel bad then end it with you'd do the same if you had a kid now. lol

My kids KNOW skimming logs is possible at anytime. I don't hide that from them nor am I going behind their back about it. My son is fine with it, in fact when he was struggling with depression the girl he was talking to said he needed to talk to me and he responded with "if he doesn't see this then I will" so he knows I'm there for him and only his best interests. He says it keeps him accountable and that's great. He's now almost to the point where he can hold himself accountable, and really, does the majority of the time.

I'm not going to feel bad for skimming his logs when its lead to helping him and hes been grateful for it. I don't go into it reading word for word every day. I'm not some nazi about his privacy, but I am proactive in ensuring hes okay and also acting like the young man I know he is capable of being. My daughter hates social media shes on facebook for dog videos, all her online times goes into youtube.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arative

Vyemm Raider
My kids are 4 and 1 and I agree with Tarrant Tarrant . There is no way I'll allow them on the internet unsupervised. Maybe the early unfiltered web warped my fragile little mind but there are a bunch of sick fucks out there just waiting and preying on naive young kids. My wife and I are in agreement about this. I think Tarrant Tarrant has it right, a light hand works best. A trust but verify model.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users