Marriage and the Power of Divorce

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Bro just because you get offended doesn't mean anyone is trolling. Im taking this derail much more seriously than it deserves.

It's the fact that you have to keep telling us that makes it sound like you're trying to convince yourself.

Okay then listen up, fuckwit. I wasn't offended before, and I did nothing to indicate I was offended. You implicitly showed that you were, when you compared staying drug free and keeping a job in a drugtesting environment was like the people that claimed "reefer madness." I don't have to "keep telling you," I was having a normal conversation and you came in here, dick first, haha bros you can totally get clean in a few days, that way you can get as fucking wrecked as you want! I am now offended, but not because you think everyone should do drugs or something, or that I and others choose to be drug free for myriad reasons including but not limited to job security, but because you are so fucking dumb that it pains me to have to spell this out.

Maybe smoke some and chill out, some people aren't doing drugs you don't have to take that personally. I haven't mocked anyone doing drugs or done anything other than participate in a flowing, ongoing conversation, whereas you've done...the exact opposite.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't offended before, and I did nothing to indicate I was offended

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You said it once, got little response, then shoehorned it into another post. I can only assume this is the attention you craved. I was just trying to help a brother out. Didn't realize I was dealing with a sister. Go ahead with your bullshit, I'm accustomed to dealing with menstruating women. I'll give you my standard response for full catharsis. Your reasoning is irrational and you look bloated.

You get one more post on it and I'll give you the last word. Then eat some midol and lets end this derail.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Most of us that don't partake don't give a shit if others do. Not sure what the deal is.

I kind of hate weed culture though. Yeah cool bro you smoke weed, how's it feel for that to be your identity.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoy the vaping cartridges that have been out. My wife who has never been interested in smoking even tried those and enjoyed it. Too many flavors to choose from. Totally discreet and zero skunk smell.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's no replacement for the real thing but pens are extremely convenient. I always keep one in my bag.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Hoss is cancer, got it.

I've been doing some home improvement projects around the house. I had to paint a ceiling, fix up some insulation in the attic, whatever. Anyway, I'm talking to my wife about it and she goes, "how much dick do I have to suck be totally absent from this list of home improvement projects?" Turns out, you can put a number like this on annoying home manual labor. Anyway, my parents always did home improvement projects together and it always stressed their marriage out in a noticeable way, and I always vowed to never be like that. Like, it's worth the extra money to pay someone to do some carpeting rather than yell at your spouse for 4 days with a ripped up house.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Too many flavors to choose from.

One day the dude in the car in front of me was vaping something that smelled like brisket. I initially thought he was smoking meat in his cab. If I ever start vaping I already know what flavor i want. I wonder if I can just get that as an incense.

• 1Mother of God

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hoss it the guy who sits on the bare toilet rim with both seats up isn't he? The drugs may have already taken hold of him.

lol both seats. You must have one of those extra thick ADA seats on your rig.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
When it comes to drugs, I've always been a tea totaler and have never been tempted. My friends were raging pot heads, and that was fine, hell I'll sit in the circle and just skip the toke toke and just pass. However, if it ever becomes fully legal here in Tennessee or even in Georgia where we vacation, I'm going to try it, just to see what all the fuss is about. My wife used to be a pretty heavy pot smoker, and frankly I wish she'd get back on it. She stresses about everything, and I think weed would definitely keep her more chill. Would definitely love to give the edibles before sex thing a shot too.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
One of my good friends was an old hippy from the 60's. He said everyone should try sex on shrooms at least once.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'm not against drug from some moral ground. I simply dont want to be rolling the employment dice. Once society changes the view on that I'll partake.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I drink a different beer almost every weekday(IPAs are still all trash, change my mind) and the ones I like when I am out. What freaks me out is those that drink and smoke weed then hit a jump line on a DJ or BMX bike... these guys do it all the time and it is both awesome and baffling. I would say I am too old but they are older then me.

My point is If you can handle it go for it, no shame unless you are already a piece of shit then it just lets the world know.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
WE have a beer here in Michigan that’s made called “Oberon” that’s probably my favorite but it's only made during the spring and summer.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I drink a different beer almost every weekday(IPAs are still all trash, change my mind) and the ones I like when I am out. What freaks me out is those that drink and smoke weed then hit a jump line on a DJ or BMX bike... these guys do it all the time and it is both awesome and baffling. I would say I am too old but they are older then me.

My point is If you can handle it go for it, no shame unless you are already a piece of shit then it just lets the world know.

There's a lot of dudes in the skydiving community notorious for that too. Steve Jester being the penultimate example of dudes that should not be alive. He fully believes that if you can't jump drunk and stoned you have no business jumping... lol.

You can see him on Youtube getting arrested at Bixby bridge in California. He is completely trashed there and Base jumps the bridge.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Since we're on this topic anyway. I just got drug tested 2 weeks in a row at work. They filed the wrong paperwork the first time. I told the HSE girl "It's a good thing I didn't go on a cocaine bender to celebrate passing the last one!"

She said "Yeah, right. Passing. You need to go to the clinic right now, BTW"

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
WE have a beer here in Michigan that’s made called “Oberon” that’s probably my favorite but it's only made during the spring and summer.

Tarrant's favorite beer is named after the king of the fairies.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Bell's makes some great beer. Was just in CO this past weekend and had a Two Hearted Ale. A classic.