Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I fired someone over the phone while taking a shit once. It was a pretty amazing experience.

I've sent the email to the firm administrator telling them to fire people from the shitter. I don't care to do it myself. :) . It's better when you show up the next day and they are just gone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Assert dominance, answer and keep going about your business. Saves calls in the long run.
Also a good excuse to make tucked up noises.

Grunt loudly then whimper. Say, "you ain't the boss of me" and no matter how they reply let them know you were talking to the turd.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait for somebody to post that she's going to ride the "cock carousel" while she's away.
If you have friends in the hospital and medical field that's exactly what it is. Everybody is fucking everybody.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought that was the entertainment industry.

Let's be real. It's practically all industries. Probably not engineering though. That'd be a lot of autistic gay fucking. And that just don't seem right.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Any industry where you work long hours and mainly only hang out with co-workers because of the hours (or travel).

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Let's be real. It's practically all industries. Probably not engineering though.

goddammit

As I was reading the last few posts I was thinking "Probably every industry but mine". Then you went and rubbed salt on the wound.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Update:
I now have a good job with good benefits with multiple down the road branching-advancement opportunities.
I'm needed and valued at work. There are times where i feel overqualified and times when i feel under but capable of getting there - which i feel is a good place/level to be at.
I've realized i still have more time to heal, that seven+ years of being belittled chipped away more than i expected and think that this job will give me positive exposure. Outlets.
It's also downtown, so on weeks i don't have child i could eventually explore and socialize and rebuild normal human traits.

Yet, Even though the off weeks are admittedly convenient and money-saving, it bothers me to high end that she's with him.
It's like she killed me, but some alternate universe me time traveled and warned me to get out, thus preventing the murder, but i know the murder happened and yet she has my child and any fucking day she could randomly off him too.

I remember when he was 3 and loved Curious George, fucking loved him, and she told him to hold an electric fence to see him. Oh his tears. I was mowing the lawn and he ran to me and wouldn't let go and fell asleep in my arms at like 4 p.m. and slept the whole night. No remorse. "He had to learn sometime." Were her exact words. Thinking about that bullshit spawned this post infact.

These are his formative years. I should be there always. Fuck he should have two parents. But fuck her. She's not a parent. She's a gd monster. The mother from Hill House.

There is no "forgiving" and moving on like it didn't happen because there is zero, zero, evidence that she has learned anything, that she has adjusted her behavior. And even if she did have moments that seem that way, this is a degenerative medical condition that will only get worse.

But there's nothing i can do in the immediate.
My plan is to make every moment count when i have him, to have that routine, those morals, that figurehead. And get well and advance. And in like 5 years be padded enough to refile for custody.
I just can't think of the bad what ifs. Situation is fucked, don't get caught in that trap but instead blind myself and grind.

Right?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Right.

Make the most of your days with your kid. Im trying to be the example. I can't stop what my X may do, but I can show them another kind of parent.

For months, I just felt guilty anytime I enjoyed my time without them. Still kinna do, but to a lesser extent.

Holidays are coming, so the sting will too.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right.

Make the most of your days with your kid. Im trying to be the example. I can't stop what my X may do, but I can show them another kind of parent.

For months, I just felt guilty anytime I enjoyed my time without them. Still kinna do, but to a lesser extent.

Holidays are coming, so the sting will too.
Holidays definitely sting. A personal fault of mine is, hard to describe - I don't like "changing gears." I like things to transition smoothly and lead into the next and have drastic changes occur just as drops or spikes in music - just because it's different doesn't mean it's off rhythm. The uncomfortable disruption comes from janky time whelms such as nonsensical work schedules, lines that hang for no reason, and now holidays. - a mild discomfort compared to the rest, but the unnaturalness to it sticks like a funk that modifies other dark feelings at 2 a.m.
My counter tactic has been going to bed early, little or no alcohol, healthy eating, and exercise - but despair is an albatross.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I get married end of next week with the day depending on how I feel. Only took 22 years.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Borzak

Mr. and Mrs. Borzak now. I got one hell of a wedding present from my wife. Even typing that sounds odd after 20ish years.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Borzak

Friend got me good. Every women I've ever known called and left a message on the business line today for anyone to hear as I played it back. She got a big kick out of that tho. 20 minutes of messages lol.

The bad news is I'm now the father of 3 children apparently, need to have an AIDS test by 2 women, and one that wants to hunt me down and kill me. Other than, just the normal.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What ever happened to Ms. Confirmed DD's, lindz lindz ?

I haven't seen her since the husband wanted her to fuck everyone that was down. She was fun to read.