Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Probably the same thing that happens in most of this thread.

Bitches be crazy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She didn't appreciate the fact that the forum was staunchly against her cucking her husband because we should have been supportive of her choices instead of pointing out how it was ultimately going to destroy her marriage. And then she probably wasn't willing to tolerate the chorus of uproarious laughter when she came slinking back in here post-divorce.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It’s still amazing to me that she thought having dudes fuck her in front of her husband would save her failing marriage....when clearly videoing it for us to watch is what would have done the trick.

• 5Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It wasn't a failing marriage wasn't it? It was legit her husband's fantasy.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just feel like we should've been on the short-list for dibs.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She didn't appreciate the fact that the forum was staunchly against her cucking her husband because we should have been supportive of her choices instead of pointing out how it was ultimately going to destroy her marriage. And then she probably wasn't willing to tolerate the chorus of uproarious laughter when she came slinking back in here post-divorce.

The forum was not staunchly against it.

That was pretty much just you and khane. The stance for the rest of us was more like "keep us updated"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was against it? Yea right bud.

The only thing I remember about that entire ordeal was Noodle being creepy as fuck about Lindz

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The history is all in this thread. Most of us told her it was a bad idea and would blow up her marriage. She just could not admit we were right and take her lumps, which is par for the course when a woman rationalizes stupid or selfish behavior when it goes tits up on them. I am sad for what happened to her and for what her kids are likely going through because of it, butshe was warned and made the choice anyhow. Even Onoes took his lumps and learned from his errors.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’ve been in this thread since it started, two divorces ago for me. It’s crazy to think how long it’s been going, all the things that have happened to me and everyone else and even though some epically crazy things have happened, 98% of the advice here is truly people trying to be helpful. It’s the nature of this forum to mock stupid things, even here in this section it happens (which is fine for the most part) but like mentioned before, if you blindly make poor decisions even when advised against it by everyone, yeah, you gotta take your lumps.

she choose instead to go take her ball and go home. Sucks her family got blown up, and hopefully her kids are okay. Does her husband still post here does anyone know?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The history is all in this thread. Most of us told her it was a bad idea and would blow up her marriage. She just could not admit we were right and take her lumps, which is par for the course when a woman rationalizes stupid or selfish behavior when it goes tits up on them. I am sad for what happened to her and for what her kids are likely going through because of it, butshe was warned and made the choice anyhow. Even Onoes took his lumps and learned from his errors.

The question is did her doing the sex part have anything to do with actually breaking up the marriage, or was the marriage always doomed and this was ill advised but ultimately irrelevant?

We have no way of knowing this. Completely monogamous marriages break up all the time. It's our nature to point at anything unusual and say thats why, but ultimately you do not know. Even most people inside the actual relationship don't have any concrete reasons - it'll be "I fell out of love" or "I started to resent him for <reasons>"

Did Lindz say "our marriage would have been great if only I hadn't done exactly as he asked me" ?

• 2Like