Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Izo

Tranny Chaser
BiodegradableSafeBaiji-max-1mb.gif
But seriously, is there no god fearing nun-in-the-streets-maria-magdalene-in-the-sheets that could get you to check the greener grass? Swing for the heavenly king?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So how did it go? Did you ghost her or try and sit down and tell her it isnt going to work out?
Phone call!

Not bad. We'll see

Edit: Real talk. She's super awesome, until she gets booze in her. Which she likes to do often. Then she becomes insufferable. 20 years ago I'd be like "yes my goddess". I'm too old and wise to deal with that shit now.

I'll keep friendly chat open.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
But seriously, is there no god fearing nun-in-the-streets-maria-magdalene-in-the-sheets that could get you to check the greener grass? Swing for the heavenly king?

Have I ever been tempted? Yes, of course I have. I've never given in. I have it pretty damned good. I love my wife, I have no desire to cheat, and the relationship remains strong. An hour or two's worth of fun is not worth throwing away what I have.

If you told me I could have sex with whomever and totally get away with it, like no one would ever be the wiser, the answer is still no. I'd know. And I couldn't keep that from my wife.

Sorry if that sounds weak or whatever to you all. I don't think I could live with myself if I cheated.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Have I ever been tempted? Yes, of course I have. I've never given in. I have it pretty damned good. I love my wife, I have no desire to cheat, and the relationship remains strong. An hour or two's worth of fun is not worth throwing away what I have.

If you told me I could have sex with whomever and totally get away with it, like no one would ever be the wiser, the answer is still no. I'd know. And I couldn't keep that from my wife.

Sorry if that sounds weak or whatever to you all. I don't think I could live with myself if I cheated.
giphy.gif

Cool. Nothing wrong with being true to one another. I do think it’s a mater of what the couple defines as being true is though. Sex is just sex, as you noted. I don’t know that it, sex with another than ones spouse, necessarily is equal to an annulled relationship. Genetics classes has taught me that lots of children are born out of wedlock. Medical consulting, and life, has taught me that relationships, family structures, well, humans are more complex than the classic monogamous relationships. Happiness matters. We only have one life. <Insert Will Smith face>. Eurocuck jokes aside, I’m in the same boat as you. One woman at the time. But I’d not exclude the possibility of it changing. Watch breaking the waves some time.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Adebisi Adebisi were you straightforward with her or did you have to construct an elaborate lie out of fear she would murder you and your entire extended family, like everyone here except for myself believed?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Adebisi Adebisi were you straightforward with her or did you have to construct an elaborate lie out of fear she would murder you and your entire extended family, like everyone here except for myself believed?
Something something different paths
Something something just not ready

• 4Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You wanna talk about scary. I think the hot neighbor across the street from me might dig me. We've hung out a bit over the past few months, and recently she invited me out to pick apples this morning and it was a fun. I feel like we dance around the subject of actually having a date-date.

Why is this scary? Scarier to me than a crazy 29 year old unemployed alcoholic sex freak? Well this one has a career, a house, ambition, goals ... and lives across the street from me. That scares bisi.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wouldn't want to start a relationship with someone that lives directly across the street from me either

• 4Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I'm in a one party consent state for recording. Honestly i don't even plan to use it, its not like I'm trying to get something out of it. I want the kids to be in this house (literally purchased for the school district / proximity) and obviously don't want the kids separated any extended length of time from their older sister. She makes more money. This isn't some gotcha. Best case scenario we live in a perfect happy life we both desperately want to edge onto. This is entirely unrealistic. I cannot see a scenario where I can trust her anymore.

A more better scenario? We split up with 50/50 custody and she keeps the house and gets what she wants. I have no idea how she plans to continue working the weekends unless shes dropping 2 of the 3 kids off every weekend. God what a clusterfuck this is.

Shit sucks. She came back and wants to work on it for the kids, is planning on going to counseling herself, once again makes the promise she won't be with her boyfriend -- because that is what he is. A boy friend. Not a fling, a person she literally fucks and says she loves too. The advice here honestly helps because it just feels like enough people need to beat me in the head and move on.

I feel like she is trying to save it because she is about to lose all the "good" I bring and realize I'm not so fucking terrible after all. I don't know why I am even trying to settle for her other than being my first love. The negative outweighs the positive in a pure her vs me situation.

But the kids man...
All right I'm just putting this out there, J49 saved his marriage with crack whores. If it worked once has to be a chance it could work again.....just sayin.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Neighbor lady sounds like what the doctor ordered, honestly. She might just be looking for a fuck buddy, though.

I'll keep friendly chat open.

I hope for your sake you make a clean break here, but keeping chat lines open is basically a relapse waiting to happen. When the inevitable happens, send us more pictures. Those are definitely some epic milkers and like you a younger me would put up with endless bullshit for regular access to them. Older me is really grateful not to have to wade into the crazy anymore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would also bet money J49's wife was banging pool boys on the side. I mean, she looked pretty descent for her age especially. And lets not forget that J49 was basically embezzling from his business to fuel his hooker habit. The problems were deeper than wandering dick syndrome.