Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dont worry about it man. They're all doing the same thing
This. Unless you are not relating something, they are pretty much just on the fuck buddy/dating track just like you. If any one of these got serious, you would have to cut the others out for sure, but it does not sound like that's going on at all. So may as well enjoy the epic run while you are on a hot streak.

But remember the most important rule: Don't stick your dick in the crazy. You have enough options at the moment that this should not even be a concern. And yeah they are all crazy (even the one you think isn't def is, just better at hiding it) but its a matter of degrees. I would not be juggling a half dozen with a nurse in that rotation. That's just asking for your shit to get lit on fire at some point, though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
But remember the most important rule: Don't stick your dick in the crazy.

Unless you gave her a fake name and address. Honestly I don't understand why that's such a hard concept.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This. Unless you are not relating something, they are pretty much just on the fuck buddy/dating track just like you. If any one of these got serious, you would have to cut the others out for sure, but it does not sound like that's going on at all. So may as well enjoy the epic run while you are on a hot streak.

But remember the most important rule: Don't stick your dick in the crazy. You have enough options at the moment that this should not even be a concern. And yeah they are all crazy (even the one you think isn't def is, just better at hiding it) but its a matter of degrees. I would not be juggling a half dozen with a nurse in that rotation. That's just asking for your shit to get lit on fire at some point, though.
Eh, depends. Women's testosterone levels are cyclic, so they're really only horny around ovulation. Sure, they might whore out for a week or two, but only absolute gutter sluts are fucking 24/7.

If a chick is "regularly" seeing you (as in, weekly, possibly even bi-weekly), you're probably the only dude she's smashing. However, if you're dipping in and out of each other's lives every 30-90 days? Yeah, she's fucking other dudes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You're not good in bed if your woman is only horny when she's ovulating.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont get if that response was serious or not. Realizing the profound effect of hormone cycles on womens libido is like Dealing with Women 101.

Your response is like saying "you must be a jerk if your woman gets PMS, if you were just a nicer guy that wouldnt happen"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I dont get if that response was serious or not. Realizing the profound effect of hormone cycles on womens libido is like Dealing with Women 101.

Your response is like saying "you must be a jerk if your woman gets PMS, if you were just a nicer guy that wouldnt happen"
Bro, wut?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I can say it again in other words, but I think it was clear enough.

I think he was mostly joking but wasnt sure.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I can say it again in other words, but I think it was clear enough.

I think he was mostly joking but wasnt sure.

It was said tongue in cheek. You not only missed that, but also missed the point of what he was saying. It was like a knot of wrongness that I don't know how to start untying.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
After 16 years, my relationship is over. He officially moved out close to a month ago.

No legally binding contracts, no kids, no shared financials, no shared assets. Made for an easy 'separate ways.' Would call the blame split 60/40 in his favor. I am many shitty things but I am not a person who lies and cheats to get what they want out of people. For him, he need not settle with a person that does not meet his expectations of a woman's innate responsibilities. If that sounds like feminism to you, you're goddamn right it is.

Turns out the kid thing was the deal-breaker I expected it to be from the start. Came to a head in an argument out in a fucking Hampton Inn parking lot. I laid it all out on the line and broke the thing forever. I could not make sense of what he expected my life to be with him. To begin with, it never made any sense. At one time, in a romantic mood, he confessed a golden wish to see me back in his home country, magically fluent in Spanish despite his 16-year refusal to assist me in learning it, living in and maintaining his dead mother's paid-for condo, ostensibly caring for his children, while running my own sited business that he would work at as my assistant. My family 1200 miles away, my friends the same. Given our history of cohabitation, all domestic responsibilities would fall on me or go unfulfilled- and in this scenario, I would become solely responsible for the shared bills as well, paying him for the privelege of existing in partnership.

Maybe then I would somehow fulfill all my prerogatives as a loving, loyal, and inexhaustibly happy wife -- I could only assume I would still have to be okay with the infidelity and other rightful cultural expressions of his, y'know, masculinity.

I could've been nicer, expressing my confusion over this plan.

Can't fault a man for coming in late to what he truly wants out of life. I wish him the best.

But as it turns out, living on your own is pretty fucking sweet. It's a much more interesting lifestyle than the one I had before. I am very lucky that I can exist entirely on my own merits, without support/roommates/supplementary scamming. It is going to be a fun tightrope walk. If I can keep it together for another 10 years or so, working my ass off, there's happy circumstances waiting for me (excluding incidental WWIII/Gamorrah/Fall of the West bullshit). It would also be very easy for me to fall off and head down the way of the world's Tristate Loris and Xan Jans, though, so. Wish me luck boys.

Last edited:
  • 11Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 15 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
After 16 years, my relationship is over. He officially moved out close to a month ago.

No legally binding contracts, no kids, no shared financials, no shared assets. Made for an easy 'separate ways.' Would call the blame split 60/40 in his favor. I am many shitty things but I am not a person who lies and cheats to get what they want out of people. For him, he need not settle with a person that does not meet his expectations of a woman's innate responsibilities. If that sounds like feminism to you, you're goddamn right it is.

Turns out the kid thing was the deal-breaker I expected it to be from the start. Came to a head in an argument out in a fucking Hampton Inn parking lot. I laid it all out on the line and broke the thing forever. I could not make sense of what he expected my life to be with him. To begin with, it never made any sense. At one time, in a romantic mood, he confessed a golden wish to see me back in his home country, magically fluent in Spanish despite his 16-year refusal to assist me in learning it, living in and maintaining his dead mother's paid-for condo, ostensibly caring for his children, while running my own sited business that would work at as my assistant. My family 1200 miles away, my friends the same. Given our history of cohabitation, all domestic responsibilities would fall on me or go unfulfilled- and in this scenario, I would become solely responsible for the shared bills as well, paying him for the privelege of existing in partnership.

Maybe then I would somehow fulfill all my prerogatives as a loving, loyal, and inexhaustibly happy wife -- I could only assume I would still have to be okay with the infidelity and other rightful cultural expressions of his, y'know, masculinity.

Can't fault a man for coming in late to what he truly wants out of life. I wish him the best.

But as it turns out, living on your own is pretty fucking sweet. It's a much more interesting lifestyle than the one I had before. I am very lucky that I can exist entirely on my own merits, without support/roommates/supplementary scamming. It is going to be a fun tightrope walk. If I can keep it together for another 10 years or so, working my ass off, there's happy circumstances waiting for me (excluding incidental WWIII/Gamorrah/Fall of the West bullshit). It would also be very easy for me to fall off and head down the way of the world's Tristate Loris and Xan Jans, though, so. Wish me luck boys.
This man wanted to be your assistant? You should have ended it a long time ago, nothing masculine about him. Good choice and good luck.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Turns out the kid thing was the deal-breaker I expected it to be from the start. Came to a head in an argument out in a fucking Hampton Inn parking lot. I laid it all out on the line and broke the thing forever. I could not make sense of what he expected my life to be with him. To begin with, it never made any sense. At one time, in a romantic mood, he confessed a golden wish to see me back in his home country, magically fluent in Spanish despite his 16-year refusal to assist me in learning it, living in and maintaining his dead mother's paid-for condo, ostensibly caring for his children, while running my own sited business that he would work at as my assistant. My family 1200 miles away, my friends the same. Given our history of cohabitation, all domestic responsibilities would fall on me or go unfulfilled- and in this scenario, I would become solely responsible for the shared bills as well, paying him for the privelege of existing in partnership.

How many people have PMed you to express romantic interest since you made this post?

• 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Waiting for Foler to send me a picture of his cock he's playing hard to get

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I know those feels.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Waiting for Foler to send me a picture of his cock he's playing hard to get
I'm saving myself for marriage but I can send you a pic of one of my Rolexs or my Pista.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

It's obvious someone is confused about the future plans. But remind me about the kid thing. He wanted kids and you didn't? That usually goes the other way.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Sounds like he was looking for a meal ticket and live in maid, unless I am confused.

NO LOSS THERE if that is the case. I don't think goldbricks wake up one morning and decide to start pulling their weight around the house.

GF and I keep separate domiciles. It is the golden ticket and something we have no plans on changing.

• 2Like