Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also, what do you guys consider ‘crazy’ when it comes to women? Hormone driven, bleeds 7/28 days and don’t die from it. I mean, they’re practically satans coven a priori. The elder they get the closer to men in mental stability, but less fertile. I donno, It’s intersecting lines. What’s your linear optimization when it comes to women, FoH?
Good rule of thumb is being aware of the bursts of crazy in the first place. Second are they able to function day to day without a fucking meltdown. Mood swings and anger flashes are inevitable with all women, especially in their 20s where their hormonal drives are most intense. There is a gulf of difference between I am going to be a bitch when I am on the rag and cry about some random pointless shit vs I am going to set your shit on fire if you don't respond instantly to each of my text messages. I guess if I had to pick one thing, insecurity is the biggest indicator for double strength crazy. A descent women recognizes insecurity and counters it in various ways. A super crazy one ends up shitting in your bushes in the middle of the night.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wait I thought bush shitting was marriage material?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
What kind of a shit are we talking here? I dont think we can grade the activity without knowing the reason.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is a story in here or maybe the GWBYH thread by Julian The Apostate Julian The Apostate that is fairly legendary. Basically he was schlonging some red head nurse, but mistakenly gave out his home address before he figured out how batshit she was. He his in his house when she came by to stalk him by camping out in the bushes by his windows all night and we all joked about how she was shitting in his bushes. Fucking hilarious and he was a good sport about the ribbing, as I recall.

Personally, I have avoided the crazy all my life but you always get close calls. My horror stories are mostly about trusting people who broke my heart over it. Well, there was the nutty stage actress chick who liked to get me into fights with other dudes hitting on her, but that was when I was 20 and I put a quick fucking end to that one.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Someday if I'm laid up after surgery or something I'll regale the story of the bitch who faked a brain tumor to get me back. Didn't really break my heart, and I wasn't married to her (although I was married at the time) so I probably won't put it in this thread.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Maybe because we are early 40s but my wife fucking rules. Her crazy towards me is zero. Crazy in general...well you know how that is.
This gives you time to "batten down the hatches" per say and get ready for the change coming in a couple years. You think PMS = batshit crazy, wait until pre menopause. They don't scream at you, bitch, or cry hysterically....they do everything at the same time - it's impressive actually (oh and its not 7/28 its more like 20/28)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bitches calm down on birth control. Less hormonal, less bleeding. Is it possible you guys dated dumb chicks who didn’t know this?

fris

Vyemm Raider
there's a directly proportional relationship between crazy and bjs. guys will put up with a bunch of crazy if they haven't had a good bj in a while

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Bitches calm down on birth control. Less hormonal, less bleeding. Is it possible you guys dated dumb chicks who didn’t know this?
My wife is the reverse. When she was briefly on birth control, she was irritable, pissy, and it killed her sex drive. She's WAY more stable/normal au natural.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I've known at least two for whom it was exactly the opposite. Way crazier on BC.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My wife is the reverse. When she was briefly on birth control, she was irritable, pissy, and it killed her sex drive. She's WAY more stable/normal au natural.
Same for my wife.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yep, It’s 50-50 IMHE. Complex. Many factors like age, onset, endometriosis, metrorrhagia etc. Not to mention the obvious, which drug combo and administration form. Not many RCT’s on the subject and those there are are hard to compare due to drug choice and form.
Its well know that spirals lower bleeding and discomfort around menses. But they don’t cure say endometriosis. Got to know what’s wrong to begin with if we are to evaluate if birth control really helps in the individual woman.
Birth control can make a difference for your woman, especially close to menopause.

Anywho. Horse whispering specialties like gyno are not for me. Falstaff Falstaff ? Edit: @Falxy-US

Last edited:

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
What might be the common factor then?
being a failed doctor who derived her sense of happiness/identity from wanting to be one. And never realized that what you do for a living is not the same as who you are. Who finally was able to get a second chance at medicine by being a nurse practitioner, but still comes home everyday from home mad/sad that she has to take orders from a bad boss who is a doctor.
Compounded by a husband who happily works from home, so when she gets home she is mad.. all the time.

Last edited:

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep, It’s 50-50 IMHE. Complex. Many factors like age, onset, endometriosis, metrorrhagia etc. Not to mention the obvious, which drug combo and administration form. Not many RCT’s on the subject and those there are are hard to compare due to drug choice and form.
Its well know that spirals lower bleeding and discomfort around menses. But they don’t cure say endometriosis. Got to know what’s wrong to begin with if we are to evaluate if birth control really helps in the individual woman.
Birth control can make a difference for your woman, especially close to menopause.

Anywho. Horse whispering specialties like gyno are not for me. Falstaff Falstaff ?
You got the wrong Falstaff. I'm not a doctor, or a gyno, or a horse whisperer!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users