Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,227
20,177
Not to be that dude, and I mean this in the most caring way an Internet stranger can offer, but do you think you're ready for someone else?
 

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
17,022
11,440
Do I think I'm ready to date when I was in a relationship that was over 2 years before it officially ended??

Yes.

My situation wasn't like a traditional marriage ending. This was over in 2014, I was just roommates with my sons mom.
 

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
17,022
11,440
Well you don't gotta sound all offended by it. I mean yes I'll always carry something for the woman....just like I do the mother of my other two children.

However anyone who knows me or has paid attention to my posts here knows I've been miserable for a long time. I look forward to being happy again and I'm closer now than I have been in 3+ years.
 

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
6,662
15,268
Well, get your things wet but please keep your bushes fertilized with store bought stuff from a bag. That's all we ask of you sir.
 

Khane

Got something right about marriage
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
22,032
16,081
Just remember to wrap your junk... and hide your dice
 

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,449
85,733
Good job Tarrant, get back on the horse. Protect your life and your kids but get out there and have fun.
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,227
20,177
Meant no offense Tarrant. With your response it was meant as an "ok cool man", just wanted to make sure you were ready. We need our most hated mod to stick around.

Although dirk looking at that Seat now...
 

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
61,540
323,147
Meant no offense Tarrant. With your response it was meant as an "ok cool man", just wanted to make sure you were ready. We need our most hated mod to stick around.

Although dirk looking at that Seat now...
yLGrxQV.gif
 

Palum

what Suineg set it to
29,215
48,971
Nah, just a long flight from MN to Las Vegas with the lucky lady. Poor guy probably ran out of battery on his phone on the plane.