Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Take this shit to the weight loss thread. I am here to read stories about recently-divorced men gaining their lives back through a combination of hambeast or crazy strange and unconventional hairstyles.Also hoping for tits.
Us too. Post your sister-in-law's.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
But when its the only thing you got...I work in the auto industry and mechanics bitch about doing warranty/insurance work because it pays "shit", but if there is nothing else to do, it is better than nothing.
My stepdad is a surgeon and he claims to actually lose money on most medicare patients. For instance, he said Medicare pays him $800 for 2.5 hours worth of spine surgery, which is barely enough to pay his overhead (office, nurse, receptionist, malpractice insurance, etc). He basically considers medicare work "charity".

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got a good one, my wife just recently found out her grandpa has lung, liver, and bone cancer. Doctors originally gave him 6-18 months to live, but after starting radiation the other day, he didn't take to it too well and the bone cancer is very widespread so now doctors are giving him days. The wife is pretty bummed about it and says she is depressed now. Any advice on what I can do to help her?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
She looked like this. Not her, but this is pretty spot on. Won't happen again. :/

rrr_img_91927.jpg

I've haven't been to the site because I've been talking to the two other girls I met there in most of my free time. They are both super interested, and that's all going well. So, wish me luck.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
She looked like this. Not her, but this is pretty spot on. Won't happen again. :/

rrr_img_91927.jpg

I've haven't been to the site because I've been talking to the two other girls I met there in most of my free time. They are both super interested, and that's all going well. So, wish me luck.
Jesus christ I would not touch that. Ever.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
It doesn't appear any of those do a comparison or analysis between elderly costs and obesity costs, which his link did address.

Something like the full text fromHealth care costs in old age are related to overweight and obesity ... - PubMed - NCBIwould be more useful.
Well, obesity doesn't shorten your life by THAT much, so the extra costs for the entire life are completely relevant IMO, not just the post-65 years.

Obesity may shorten life expectancy up to eight years -- ScienceDaily

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I assume that I earned some karma for it at least, as both the girls I'm currently talking to are great looking, so there's always that. My coworker has now also convinced me that what I did with the large girl doesn't count as sex, as I couldn't stay hard or really do much of anything. I like the way this man thinks, and have decided to agree with him.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I agree with Soy. Get that checked out before you fail to perform with the other two chicks, inevitably leading to them shit in your bushes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We can deduce from the horns and the type of women he usually attracts that there will be feces in the bushes.

Oh, there will be feces.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd imagine the girls are disappointed if there isn't shit involved in some way.

"I mean...he had horns! I don't get it..."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I bet that photo is even photoshopped to get a bunch of hail damage and stretch marks out

Pants_sl

shitlord

rrr_img_91927.jpg

The question isn't "would you bang?"
The proper question is "how long of not getting laid would it take for you to bang?" Every man breaks at some point. In this case, I'd say about 6 months (plus enough booze to numb the shame).

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nobody said obesity doesn't cost money. Whatever you die of costs money. The problem with this is if you make the assumption that had these people not been obese, the costs would have been less. Like I said, dying of obesity related illnesses costs money, but not more money than whatever else you would have died of had you not been obese, and in the intervening years, you are very likely to incur other significant medical expenses as well since getting old is expensive. The fact that you posted these just shows that you completely missed the point I was making.

EDIT: Just saw that the mods appropriately asked us to stop so this will be my last post on this topic.